BY BIORÉ

Frees your pores of deep-down dirt and blackhead causing crud.

Remove weeks (yes – weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out oil and blackhead breeding impurities, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily. To use: Slap it on. Wait 10 minutes. Strip it off.

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charcoal pore ...11 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?22 Answers
  • Who tried the Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips??? And ...3 Answers
Amanda L.
Gfafb, ND
Review for: Biore® Deep Cleansing Strips Box more...
I am a big fan of the original Biore Pore Strips but I tried these since they had charcoal and everyone talks highly of charcoal products. I wasnt impressed. Sure, it clear some of my pores but there wasnt as much gunk removed as there is when I use the original pore strips. I believe I read that these are more gentle that the others, soooo maybe thats the problem? If I had to choose one for someone these would not be the box I pick up for a friend.
Jessica B.
These are actually the first pore strips I had tried in quite a few years and decided to randomly pick them up after obsessing over my blackheads for a few days. I always love to try charcoal products, why would I with my oily skin? The very first time I tried a strip, it pulled out a lot of blackheads and blemishes from my nose and I was totally impressed but after the second and third strips pulled little to nothing out with about 1-2 week time span spread, I was unfortunately becoming less impressed as the time went on. I can appreciate these because they are less abrasive than the normal Bioré Ultra Deep Cleansing Pore Strips which have torn my skin up a little when using. Overall, I probably will not purchase these again as they really started to not do anything for my blackheads and won't recommend these to friends and family, definitely go for the regular Biore strips!
Megan V.
I would like to start off by saying I wish I could give this item a 4.5 on the star rating, this is because while I find the price to be reasonable and the product to be easy to use I had a couple small issues with it.

Biore® Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips 18 ct Box is an easy to use charcoal strip that definitely minimizes pores and gets rid of blackheads, it leaves your skin soft and fresh looking. Though my one major problem with this product was that it did not remove all my blackheads, nor did it cover my entire nose which left an entire portion of my nose untreated.
I would recommend this product to someone else, though I would probably include a simple disclaimer detailing the two issues I ran into (stated above.)
Monisha V.
Biore charcoal blackheads remover is a great product at drugstore. It completely removes blackheads and whiteheads and makes the skin soft and clean. The strips are easy to apply. It comes in a box and each strip is sealed in individual sachet. Packaging is travel friendly. Since comes individual sachet I always keep one or two in my purse and handbag. Procedure is so simple to follow. When am in hurry it saves my time because we can use this at any place for instance at airport,office, events,even on flights.  Overall, it gives a magical result.
Lydia G.
Washington
Review for: Biore® Deep Cleansing Strips Box more...
I just used these for the first time. Compared to my usual Ultra Deep Cleansing strips, they're nothing special. That said, they're definitely still fun.

It's oddly satisfying to see the gunk come out against a dark background - I could see the thin layer of dead skin that had been ripped off, too, whereas against the usual white strip, I can't.

Anyways - it felt a little flimsier going on than the normal strips, although that could have just been me. I'll have to use the rest of the box to find out! It may just be a placebo, but I do think the charcoal treated my face a little more kindly than the other strips. We'll see how it goes in terms of long-term irritation, though.
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
Love these! I like to apply a mixture of baking soda & water first to the areas I'm applying the strip, & let it sit for a minute or so to soften the clogged pores. Then I wash it off & apply the pore strip! I find that it gets out even more blackheads. I love all of Biore's pore strips! Constantly repurchasing. Affordable & work great!
Anne N.
Review for: Biore® Deep Cleansing Strips Box more...
I would give it 5 stars if it were cheaper but the charcoal strips works wonders!! I wash my face and rinse with warm water to open up my pores. Then I apply the strip, wait for a couple minutes and peel! Definitely wait 3-5 days in between strips otherwise you might not see much "gunk". The regular strips work but I see more results with charcoal..obviously, you pay what you get.
Abigail J.
Waynesboro, VA
I received one of these in a subscription box and I decided to try it before I bought a whole box of these.
I do like them but the only thing is I had to get my nose really really wet 1st to do it.
They tell you to wet your area but I didn't realize how wet you needed it to be for the nose strip to stick on correctly.
So the 1st time that I pulled it off there was nothing on it at all but then I wet my nose again like really really wet it and I stuck it back on and left it on for the amount of time and then I pulled it off and I definitely saw the white heads come up so I would definitely give this another try with a whole Box to see what really comes out!
Ariel A.
San Antonio
Review for: Biore® Deep Cleansing Strips Box more...
I purchased this product because I had heard people rave about how good it was. Unfortunately, I did not feel the same way. Product did not remove blackheads more than anything it was a pain to remove. I might have been okay with the pain of removal if I saw results of the product being effective but I did not.
Maddie M.
Golden, CO
I've suffered from horrible blackheads ever since I was old enough to be developing acne. I was introduced to this product while walking down the isles of Target and I thought I would give it a shot to help with my clogged pores. While using the product, I could immediately feel a difference. Taking off the strip stung a little bit, but did clear most of the dead skin off of my face. It got a decent amount of my blackheads, but not as much as I would like overall. I would use it again for less severe breakouts and recommend it for hose who have light to moderate blackheads.  Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Marufa A.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?