BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

Reviews (20530)
jordan f.
usa
WORKS AMAZING BUT READ THIS FIRST :
Heres the best directions no one tells you lol 1) use right after the shower when pores are open 2) put just a little bit of water all over your nose not soaking but wet like you just came in from a rain storm 3) put it on for 10 mins top until you feel it harden like a cast 4) start peeling from ONE side only pull up to the ceiling away from your skin and do it slowlyyyyyyy for example say youre doing your right nostril you want to pull it up to the ceiling and bend it towards the left nostril (kind of the same way you'd wax your eyebrows it needs to be up and to opposite side) and again SLOW its annoying and hurts but it takes them all out this way. It is not fast like waxing but should take 2 minutes to take off.This is not a rip off fast product. If you have alot of black heads you'll need to do it twice (second time the following day). Make sure to microdermabrasion or good scrub before hand and follow up with witchhazel or any other natural toner . Your white or black heads should not be very thick or long if so it means you’re not properly cleansing and toning . My pores have shrunk with this advice Good luck!
Aparna V.
cerritos
I so badly wanted to like this product:/ Idk why it is so satisfying to extract blackheads but I love it when I'm able to pull an impurity out of my skin easily without the blood or tears that usually accompany extracting an inflammatory pimple. After watching videos and reading reviews I thought these pore strips would do just that but in a more efficient way than me squeezing my nose with all my strength. Unfortunately, despite prepping my skin for the pore strip I got pretty much nothing on the strip despite the clogged pores  I had on the sides of my nose. Also these are painful dude! They pull off any peach fuzz you may have too so if you have a low pain threshold and small pores I'd stay away from these!!
Ashes P.
Twinsburg, ohio
This product is okay. I would not use it on a regular basis because I would have to use it more than once in one day. And to me that is considered a product fail if the directions do not call for that. When you put the strips on you have to be very careful about the placement. The first time I use this product I just started in the middle of my nose and then push the side wings down over my nostrils and that left an air bubble or Gap on the sides of my nose and they did not receive treatment from the strip. Super fail. So when I took the strip off the very edges of my nose in the very middle were treated but not the actual dips. So my face was still about 25% oily. It did not hurt to take it off and you could clearly see where even after I had washed my face it still pulled more gunk out of my nose so I was proud of that. But not even an hour after using this trip my nose was completely oily again. I will say that I usually have combination skin and don't have to deal with these types of issues but since I am pregnant my face has been extremely oily so this may work for someone who has had consistently oily skin better than it works for me.
Meagan R.
These strips are great! I had so many little black heads on the tip of nose and I used to stress about them all the time until I found these. These strips do exactly what they say they will, they will take any blackheads that aren't down too deep right out of your nose. To get to those blackheads that have not yet surfaced I suggest using a pore cleansing mask first, that will usually pull them to the surface to be reached by the pore strips. IF you are skeptical about trying these,go and purchase yourself a box asap!
Nina R.
I have dry skin but suffer from blackheads on my nose, so I thought this was perfect! The strips are larger than other varieties and pulling it off was pretty easy. I have gone through multiple boxes and sometimes there is residue left after pulling the strip off. It definitely works though. It is important that you press the strip into the skin really well and let it dry for around 15 minutes for best results. I never had a problem with oil skin, so I cannot speak to that affect. It didn't increase my dry skin at all, but I always moisturize afterwards.
Brooke D.
Smithville, TX
I love pore strips in general. I'm always shocked at what's mhmm on the strip 🙀the addition of charcoal definitely makes a difference with these Biorè pore strips. The only reason I'm not giving five stars is because I feel like they are pricey for the amount they come with, and the strip did leave some black residue (which of course I washed). I also wish that Biore would make a variety pack of strips that work for chin, between brow area, upper cheek etc. basically the t-zone that may be prone to clogged pores.
Emily N.
Cherry Hill, NJ
The biore nose strips work like a dream. If you would have asked me before i used one if i had black/white heads, i would have told you no. But after wanting to try it out and going through the instructions on the box, i peeled off the strip and to my surprise it was full of black and white heads. The strip did exactly what it said it was going to do and i reccomend everyone try it even if the don’t think they have black or white heads!  Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Shelby S.
Webb city
I have used several different deep cleaning scrubs and even other types of pore strips in the past, but the Biore deep cleansing charcoal pore strips are the best. Very easy to use. The instructions are very clear and does the job well! You can easily see all the black heads after you pull the strip off. It also takes many more out than regular pore strips. I would definitely recommend this product. I will buy over and over again. Leaves you’re nose 5x smoother than any other pore strips I’ve used.
Eleesha T.
Orleans
I love these strips they do a good job at getting a lot of black/white heads out but I feel like they could be better, it easy to get them too wet then they don’t work really and sometimes I notice they don’t get out all of the white heads while I’m peeling it off but they still do a pretty good job if used regularly. My nose it a little itchy after I use these idk if it’s normal after you use a strip like this or it’s the charcoal but it won’t stop me from continuing to purchase these!
Shannon F.
Rochester, NY
I needed some strips for my nose area and have used Biore' in the past. So I bought the charcoal ones cause I know charcoal has a detoxifying effect so I figured it would clean my nose area well. I followed instructions and waited the allotted time. To my disappointment they were extremely difficult to remove and I did not get the results I had hoped for. Just a few random blackheads and that was it. It dried out my nose and burned a bit. Will not be using again :(
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?