BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
jordan f.
usa
WORKS AMAZING BUT READ THIS FIRST :
Heres the best directions no one tells you lol 1) use right after the shower when pores are open 2) put just a little bit of water all over your nose not soaking but wet like you just came in from a rain storm 3) put it on for 10 mins top until you feel it harden like a cast 4) start peeling from ONE side only pull up to the ceiling away from your skin and do it slowlyyyyyyy for example say youre doing your right nostril you want to pull it up to the ceiling and bend it towards the left nostril (kind of the same way you'd wax your eyebrows it needs to be up and to opposite side) and again SLOW its annoying and hurts but it takes them all out this way. It is not fast like waxing but should take 2 minutes to take off.This is not a rip off fast product. If you have alot of black heads you'll need to do it twice (second time the following day). Make sure to microdermabrasion or good scrub before hand and follow up with witchhazel or any other natural toner . Your white or black heads should not be very thick or long if so it means you’re not properly cleansing and toning . My pores have shrunk with this advice Good luck!
Amanda W.
Purchased at: Amazon
These are great! I have had very good luck with these, as well as the regular Biore strips. I'm not sure if the charcoal kind actually pulls anything extra out, but they're a bit more satisfying because you can see everything that was removed really nicely. I've tried a number of different brands, but Biore always yields the most consistent results. A lot of people complain about pore strips not working on them. In my experience, they work best right after a mask (a mud mask or a glycolic acid mask). The mask pulls everything a bit closer to the surface, and the strip yanks it all out before the pores close back up. Also, make sure your nose is very, very wet when you apply the strip. Like dripping. Dab the drips away with a washcloth and apply asap. In addition, make sure the strip is totally dry before pulling it off (should feel very stiff), which may take longer than the time in the instructions.
Aparna V.
cerritos
I so badly wanted to like this product:/ Idk why it is so satisfying to extract blackheads but I love it when I'm able to pull an impurity out of my skin easily without the blood or tears that usually accompany extracting an inflammatory pimple. After watching videos and reading reviews I thought these pore strips would do just that but in a more efficient way than me squeezing my nose with all my strength. Unfortunately, despite prepping my skin for the pore strip I got pretty much nothing on the strip despite the clogged pores  I had on the sides of my nose. Also these are painful dude! They pull off any peach fuzz you may have too so if you have a low pain threshold and small pores I'd stay away from these!!
Aurelia G.
Burnsville
I feel like I can’t rate this to its full potential because I truly can’t tell if I have gunk on my nose or if that’s just my empty pores, or texture of my skin or maybe even something else entirely! But when I used these I felt like it got some stuff out but, as gross as it sounds, I was hoping to see more stuff on the strip. Maybe it did it’s job just right and I really don’t have much to get out, I’m not sure. But it did work. Peeling the strip off is torture though, I don’t care how high your pain tolerance is, that delicate skin on your cheeks under your eyes hurts when you peel this bad boy off! I’ll stick to my facial scrubs!
Ashes P.
Twinsburg, OH
This product is okay. I would not use it on a regular basis because I would have to use it more than once in one day. And to me that is considered a product fail if the directions do not call for that. When you put the strips on you have to be very careful about the placement. The first time I use this product I just started in the middle of my nose and then push the side wings down over my nostrils and that left an air bubble or Gap on the sides of my nose and they did not receive treatment from the strip. Super fail. So when I took the strip off the very edges of my nose in the very middle were treated but not the actual dips. So my face was still about 25% oily. It did not hurt to take it off and you could clearly see where even after I had washed my face it still pulled more gunk out of my nose so I was proud of that. But not even an hour after using this trip my nose was completely oily again. I will say that I usually have combination skin and don't have to deal with these types of issues but since I am pregnant my face has been extremely oily so this may work for someone who has had consistently oily skin better than it works for me.
Erika E.
Purchased at: ULTA
I literally have to use these once a week they are great!!!! I’ve been blessed to have all sorts of skin issues and one of them is blackheads all over my nose. I exfoliate a couple times a week and use probably everything there is to use on the market and it’s still hard to get rid of them. This product gets rid of all the funk and nasty ness in your pores and it feels so satisfying when you look at it lol I will admit it is gross to look at yet satisfying. I’ve also tried off brands of this and even the bioré regular strips but the charcoal ones are the only ones that work for me and I will continue to use them.
Meagan R.
These strips are great! I had so many little black heads on the tip of nose and I used to stress about them all the time until I found these. These strips do exactly what they say they will, they will take any blackheads that aren't down too deep right out of your nose. To get to those blackheads that have not yet surfaced I suggest using a pore cleansing mask first, that will usually pull them to the surface to be reached by the pore strips. IF you are skeptical about trying these,go and purchase yourself a box asap!
Nina R.
I have dry skin but suffer from blackheads on my nose, so I thought this was perfect! The strips are larger than other varieties and pulling it off was pretty easy. I have gone through multiple boxes and sometimes there is residue left after pulling the strip off. It definitely works though. It is important that you press the strip into the skin really well and let it dry for around 15 minutes for best results. I never had a problem with oil skin, so I cannot speak to that affect. It didn't increase my dry skin at all, but I always moisturize afterwards.
ainsley r.
Perhaps this experience has been different for others, but I have a relatively oily nose with a tendency to develop blackheads. When I heard of this product, I was so excited to see if it would work to clear away that dirt. When I took the strip off, it appeared as though a lot of dirt had come out, but perhaps it was only dead skin - when I looked at my nose, the blackheads were still there! Feel free to give this product a try if you think it will help - not every skin product works the same for everyone!
Emily N.
Cherry Hill, NJ
The biore nose strips work like a dream. If you would have asked me before i used one if i had black/white heads, i would have told you no. But after wanting to try it out and going through the instructions on the box, i peeled off the strip and to my surprise it was full of black and white heads. The strip did exactly what it said it was going to do and i reccomend everyone try it even if the don’t think they have black or white heads!  Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?