BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charcoal pore ...11 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?22 Answers
  • Who tried the Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips??? And ...3 Answers
Katrina F.
Luttrell, TN
I have always had problems with my skin and especially blackheads on my nose and chin. When I discovered Biore deep cleansing charcoal pore strips I was like YES finally! I now have a way to help control these ugly little blackheads that have took over my nose. After my 1st use I was in shock but not in a bad way, in a OMG all that just came out of my nose way. What seemed like 100's of little blackhead monsters stared up at me from their new home. A new home that was officially my new best friend and permanent member of my household. Thanks to these amazing little strips from Biore I now feel like I'm back in control. They do exactly what they say they will, remove blackheads. These are hands down the best thing I've used and if you have a blackhead problem you should stop what your doing and get to the store to buy some. I promise you your nose will thank you and you won't regret it!
ellie a.
I didn’t really see noticeable results on my nose, but I have a LOT of blackheads so it might be more effective for people with a minimal amount. I’ve tried this product a couple of times since it did seem like it was providing results on the actual strip, but I didn’t look any different in the mirror. I also had a problem with the fact that the strips were so limited, and that you could only use the pore strips 3 days apart. For those of you looking for a frequent-use solution for clogged pores i suggest the Bioré Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser, it made more of a difference in my case and i think the results will be similar for people with more blackheads!
Leanna B.
Victorville, CA
I have even using the Bioré strips for YEARS! With the addition of charcoal, I can say it does help some as my skin looks clearer and not as dry as with the original formula. It’s almost like a 2 in 1. Cleanse and detox or purge. I like that since it’s black I can see what came out even better. My only dislikes are the shape of the tip Of the nose area but I’m sure that has to do with just my tip being smaller maybe. I also wish they were a bit longer to reach higher up my nose and down near he bottom of my nose. But overall if your looking to clear those Whitehead’s.... this WILL do it! It’s a must in my skincare routine!
Tamar L.
Philadelphia , PA
I have come to accept that no matter what i do, i will always have blackhead. I especially have a lot on my nose. I tried this product out anyways and it works fairly well. The way to get the best result is by showering first and letting the steam open up your pores beforehand. I think that a decent amount of gunk comes out but I still have blackheads on my nose. Honestly I wouldn't spend my money on a product that I know won't make a real difference in my skin.
Toni M.
Holland, MI
This strips get the job done! It does remove most of the black heads, but I have found that it does not get all of them. Also, it hurts pretty bad when removing the strips, which is probably not very good for your skin. So that's your decision if you want to go through the pain, but I stopped using the product because of it and I have not repurchased. But it does do it's job, so if that's all you're looking for then I recommend this!
Leeishla M.
Mahanoy City, PA
My fiance and I love these strips! We have tried many but these by far are our favorite! My fiance has much bigger pores than I do and it really helps him get those stubborn blackheads out! He is very self conscious about them and this has helped him out a lot! I have small ones but there is always room for improvement and when I use them it helps my makeup look better and my nose looks great after every use!
Lyn M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This product is ok. I think you’re better off buying one of those charcoal peels. Why? Well, simply because I went through two strips not sticking to my nose properly. In the time it took me to do that I could have applied the peel off mask and detoxed my entire face not just my nose.

If your nose is your only problem area, then these are perfect for you!! Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Nicole D.
Waco, TX
These work ok. I would rather spend $3 less and get the same product that does the same for my skin. I used these one time thinking they were going to do wonders compared to the generic. They were the same. But i can say they are very gentle on your skin. I would but this particular product again, only if they are out of the generic brand that i typically use.
Sarah T.
Gainesville
While this product is a good price, they’re not the best pore strips on the market. They dry quickly on the nose, but aren’t overly drying but really pull much from your pores. If you’re looking for a cheap pore strip, these are for you, however, you might not get the deepest cleanse.
Michaela W.
Tucson
Ive been using these strips for a really long time - I can tell you sometimes they work really well and other times not so much. One thing that really helps to use in addition to these pore strips is clay masks. My boyfriend and I both love using these, they can also be used on stubborn chin blackheads! Biore Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips 4 ct Box
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Marufa A.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?