BY BIORÉ

Frees your pores of deep-down dirt and blackhead causing crud.

Remove weeks (yes – weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out oil and blackhead breeding impurities, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily. To use: Slap it on. Wait 10 minutes. Strip it off.

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charcoal pore ...11 Answers
  • Do these charcoal pore strips work better than the ultra deep cle...3 Answers
  • How well do these work? I never have used pore strips before. Is ...2 Answers
Caroline R.
Caroline R.
Cullowhee, NC
THIS is my most FAVORITE favorite favorite favorite face product of all time!!!!!! Ever!!! I haven't even used the whole box I bought yet but I'm seriously thinking about just stocking up on them! I love these pore strips with all of my heart! No wash has ever beat this one! Bioré really changed the game with this one. This product really attached to blackheads and whiteheads and draws them out of your pores, freeing them and stopping breakouts from happening. The charcoal works as a magnet to draw out dirt and icky things in your pores, as well as leaving your face feeling tingly (in a good way) and fresh. The feeling that this product gives me is certainly unbeatable. This product has made my breakouts stop all together and I have never been happier with my skin. It leaves my skin looking healthier, which no other product has done for me. Seriously GET THIS PRODUCT!!! This will forever change your skin and the way you view Bioré products, guaranteed! HIGHLY recommend this!
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
South Riding, VA
Can I just say how scared I was to try this thing out when I first put it on?! I thought it was going to do the opposite of what it said and GIVE me blackheads all over my nose instead of actually cleaning out all my pores, but boy was I in for a shock. That sucker cleaned my nose out like whaaaat. I was SO shocked at how well it did. It did a better job than the regular Biore strips, and it actually was less painful to come off my nose than the regular strips too (if that's even possible). I couldn't stop staring at all the crap that this thing just pulled off my skin & I kicked my self in the hiney for not taking before and after pictures because my nose was as clean as I'd ever seen it. I wanted to examine that crap under my husband's microscope because it was ridiculous. I threw it out before he came home though because I still wanted him to think I was adorable, and my nose just sorta was perfectly clean all the time.
Kate M.
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
Giving this three stars for a few reasons. 1) I don't think these work any differently than normal biore pore strips, they're just black and leave some residue on your fingers after applying them. 2) I'm not convinced pore strips in general actually do anything for blackheads. Sure, there are always a few mounds of dirt left of the strip after using it but this is nothing compared to actually extracting the buildup. It's so hard to empty a blackhead even with an extraction tool, so this seems too simple to be true. I was also told by several estheticians that these really just rip the hair off your nose so that it feels smooth and clean after, taking along with it layers of skin! Either way, I'm willing to try any sort of blackhead cure, but yet to see serious success from any treatment other than extractions. Probably will buy again in the future, I just know not to expect serious results.
Alli F.
Alli F.
It has peppermint oil in it which is refreshing but might be harsh if you have sensitive or dry skin. I was amazed at how it cleaned my pores after one use. It is pretty heavy duty and will strip the oil from your skin so if you tend to be dry or are battling dry winter skin make sure you use a really good moisturizer. If you have sensitive skin I would only use once a day and see how your skin responds. Overall I love this product. It has done what no other wash or mask has accomplished which is really clean my pores (and it seems to bring any spots to the surface quickly before they can become painful cystic acne, which is a definite added bonus). Viva La Charcoal!
Carol-Anne Y.
Carol-Anne Y.
El Paso, TX
I like these strips better than the originals. That or its a really close tie. It might just cause I don't have that many black heads (but I always see them around the edges of my nose) but I never see that many "needle points" on the strips but more like just dead/dry skin and some oil. But I like the way my nose feels, so soft and fresh, after I remove the strip and wash away the access. I find that it's a little tough to get them to stick around my nostrils (and that's where the majority of my blackheads are located) so I don't know if that's a user error or its the strips. Hopefully in the future I can figure out how to use them better.
Kennedy F.
Kennedy F.
Kalamazoo, MI
I have very mixed reviews on this product. I bought due to the rave reviews, and blackheads on my nose. I had purchased the regular strips before, and found they never did much for me. I decided to give these a try hoping for better results. After taking a shower and following the instructions, I left the strip on until it hardened and ripped it off. The strip left my nose baby soft and smooth looking, however it did not pull deep enough to remove the noticeable blackheads on my nose. I was disappointed to not see much on the strip after pulling it off, and hope to get better results with the next few tries.
Venus A.
Venus A.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this as a free sample, but have been buying ever since. OMG the first time I used this I was so impressed. I had been having such a hard time finding something to get rid of the black head's on my nose. This however, after one use removed all blacked head's from my nose. It made it so clean and smooth. But, after re-buying and letting my boyfriend try I knew I was hooked. He has the worst problems with black heads on his nose, and after one use with him his nose is so clear and smooth; not as oily anymore. If you see this don't hesitate to pick up, such a great product!
Devin K.
Devin K.
Bandon, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'd like to start off saying I have dry, sensitive skin. Everywhere except my nose. My nose pores are so clogged it makes it the only oily part of my face. I used to use the original nose strips and found that it was just under what I needed. It's cleaned my nose, but not too great. This stuff though makes my nose amazing. My pores are unclogged as soon as I take it off. It lasts all week long and I don't have to worry about too much shine. I even got my husband to try it and let's just say it was much needed. I am definitely sticking to these strips for forever.
Keegan S.
Keegan S.
Cleveland, OH
I bought these from CVS yesterday, and I couldn't wait to try them. My skin has been breaking out pretty badly this summer, and my pores are getting quite annoying. I've tried Biore nose strips before, but not the charcoal kind. I used my first one on my chin last night, and it worked phenomenally!! I'm really excited to have found a product that cleans out my pores really well. Additionally, the product is a little pricey, but I think it's worth it for how well they work. I got a pack of six, but since they work well, six will probably last me quite a while.
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a sample of this version of the pore strip and honestly, I do not think it works any better or different than the original Biore strips. The only benefit I can see is that yucky, but fun pleasure of seeing your dead skin cells contrasted on the black charcoal strip. In fact, I think overall the Biore strips are really a novelty, there is better and more effective ongoing remedies for blackheads, But if you want immediate pleasure and do not feel comfortable using a comedone extractor, the strips can be quite the guilty pleasure.
Julia N.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Teah S.
Marufa A.
Marufa A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?