BY BIORÉ

Instantly dissolve makeup to thoroughly clean pores.

Fight daily build-up with our makeup-removing towelettes that instantly dissolve makeup, dirt and oil. Biore® Daily Makeup Removing Towelettes are strong enough to lift waterproof mascara. Perfect for home or on the go, these towelettes instantly dissolve pore-clogging cosmetics without leaving an oily residue. Use them before exercise, reducing your chances of getting post-workout blemishes.

• Dermatologist Tested
  • Hypo-Allergenic
  • Non-Comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Alcohol-Free
  • Gentle enough for everyday use

How it Works:

• Effectively dissolves makeup (and even removes waterproof mascara)
  • Towelette made from 100% renewable resources like cotton
  • No artificial dyes

How to Use:

Wipe face with towelette to dissolve away daily dirt, oil and makeup. Leaves no oily residue,so no need to rinse. After use, dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush). Reseal package after each use. Best if used within 45 days after opening. Keep package tightly closed, and stored in a cool, dry place when not in use.

Cautions: For external use only. Avoid eye contact. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children.

Bioré Daily Makeup Removing Towelettes
  • "Also, Biore claims that these can remove waterproof mascara, but I find that these do not do well with waterproof eye makeup, like mascara and eyeliner." in 5 reviews
  • "I bought these wipes randomly after finishing my usual makeup remover wipes and was surprised at how well they worked!" in 5 reviews
  • "I like that theses take all your makeup out ...and they smell good and it don't give you no brake outs " in 5 reviews
  • "I have tried many different wipes, mostly because i would go to CVS and they would be out of stock on these, my first choice." in 5 reviews
  • "Love these just one of these removes all my makeup nice and easy for the late nights to quickly remove make up or refresh your face " in 4 reviews
Nikki L.
Greeley, CO
I have used the Biore towelettes in the past and found that they dried my skin a little more than I would have liked. I normally use they right before I go to bed and then apply moisturizer to keep my skin looking healthy. I no longer buy them for myself, however my sister has oily skin and they work great for her.
Sarah P.
Woodbury, MN
These are currently my favorite makeup remover towelettes! They are thick and don't fray, and easy remove all of my makeup. I also use them to wipe my makeup brushes on to quickly clean them! They work great for that as well!
Elizabeth K.
Wexford, PA
After a few trial and errors, these are one of my go to makeup removers. After a day at work, my face always feels oily and just wants to be refreshed. So far these have made my oily face feel refreshed and washed. I've tried the Simply makeup towels and they were very rough on my skin and I was barely wiping.
renee t.
Works great for removing my make up I like that it's oil free cause my teenage daughter dose not use products with oil they don't leave your skin feeling stickey and I would recommend that you try them their one of my favs
Christal K.
Bellingham, WA
Very nice towlettes, a little bit dryer than some brands, which can make it more difficult to remove a lot of makeup at once, but the formula is nice and they're large enough to cut in half if you've got a smaller job.
Lindsey S.
Springdale, AR
I have insanely oily skin and these work perfectly for removing my make up. They don't leave my skin feeling sticky and they have never made me break out. It's easy to use and gently takes off makeup with little effort.
Erin Z.
Lakewood, OH
These always work well for me. Usually use to take off eye make-up or just to wipe off some old foundation, and these always do the trick without making me feel greasy or oily. I have sensitive skin and they work for me.
Lyra P.
Groves, TX
The towelettes are great if you are traveling. If you go out on a night on the town and don't have much room in your suitcase, bring these with you! The package is small and they do a great job without being too greasy.
Britni H.
San Francisco, CA
I usually use these after using Biore cleanser, I use them as a way to double check or to make sure that I removed all the makeup from my face. There perfect and really help to make sure that my face is nice and clean.
Christine M.
Chico, CA
These makeup removing towels were great at taking off all my thick dark eye makeup. it felt gentle and fine for sensitive skin, slightly fresh fragrance but not strong enough to agitate my skin or eyes. did not feel greasy or leave behind any sort of residue.
jennifer s.
Does this do a good job of removing all makeup??
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Are these drying to your skin?
Maddie A.
Massillon, OH
Expensive?? Can I find them at target??
member-54387b3bd
Uk
Hey I been waiting this for weeks now,could I get it for free
Joann P.
Fontana, CA
Do these work better than Neutrogena make up wipes?