BY BIORÉ #49 in Face Wipes

Instantly dissolve makeup to thoroughly clean pores.

Fight daily build-up with our makeup-removing towelettes that instantly dissolve makeup, dirt and oil. Biore® Daily Makeup Removing Towelettes are strong enough to lift waterproof mascara. Perfect for home or on the go, these towelettes instantly dissolve pore-clogging cosmetics without leaving an oily residue. Use them before exercise, reducing your chances of getting post-workout blemishes.

• Dermatologist Tested
  • Hypo-Allergenic
  • Non-Comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Alcohol-Free
  • Gentle enough for everyday use

How it Works:

• Effectively dissolves makeup (and even removes waterproof mascara)
  • Towelette made from 100% renewable resources like cotton
  • No artificial dyes

How to Use:

Wipe face with towelette to dissolve away daily dirt, oil and makeup. Leaves no oily residue,so no need to rinse. After use, dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush). Reseal package after each use. Best if used within 45 days after opening. Keep package tightly closed, and stored in a cool, dry place when not in use.

Cautions: For external use only. Avoid eye contact. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children.

Bioré Daily Makeup Removing Towelettes
  • "Also, Biore claims that these can remove waterproof mascara, but I find that these do not do well with waterproof eye makeup, like mascara and eyeliner." in 5 reviews
  • "I bought these wipes randomly after finishing my usual makeup remover wipes and was surprised at how well they worked!" in 5 reviews
  • "I like that theses take all your makeup out ...and they smell good and it don't give you no brake outs " in 5 reviews
  • "I have tried many different wipes, mostly because i would go to CVS and they would be out of stock on these, my first choice." in 5 reviews
  • "Love these just one of these removes all my makeup nice and easy for the late nights to quickly remove make up or refresh your face " in 4 reviews
Annie  D.
Calgary, AB, Canada
YOU CAN DO NO WRONG WITH THESE BEAUTITES. My face is usually super oily, so I'm rather particular when it comes to makeup removal. This however left my skin light and soft, and did a great job of taking everything off! BEST VALUE FOR MONEY HANDS DOWN.
violeta  r.
Very good product ! refreshing and moisturizing! take off make up very well ! the smell is great ! i can feel my skin breathe after all the make up is removed! didn't make me break out at all !
Kari S.
Chatham , Ontario
I love these towelettes because at any time of the day no matter where you are you can remove and re-apply your makeup if needed. They work very well and leave nothing behind.
Sizel M.
Chiapas,Mexico.
Estas toallitas de biore definitvamente son de mis favoritas , remueven el maquillaje bastante facil , no irritan la piel para nada , y el aroma es bastante agradable :D
Marlene B.
Toronto
Did not remove make up as well as I would have liked them to. I found I had to use at least three towelettes each time, and I do not wear a heavy load of make up.
Claire y.
I quite like this product as it removes my makeup quickly and easily but my only downside is that it stings my face quite like moisturizer going on dry skin. overall a great product
Julia M.
The formula is gentle which doesn't cause any discomfort. It removes most makeup including mascara, leaves skin with a nice finish. No redness, scent isn't very strong
Amanda H.
Bridgeville, DE
I love this since it's oil free !!! when I want to remove makeup I want a fresh clean face not a oily one that gets in your eyes .. this product is amazing! !!
Vivian Z.
Kilmainham, Dublin
It's ok. I prefer Neutrogena's make-up removing towelettes though. I usually need 2 towelettes to clean off a full face of makeup as opposed to Neutrogena's 1.
PW C.
Doesn't sting my eyes and removes the dirt and make up off of skin. I do like to wash my face again and double up on cleansing to make sure my skin is clean.
jennifer s.
Does this do a good job of removing all makeup??
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Are these drying to your skin?
Maddie A.
Massillon, OH
Expensive?? Can I find them at target??
member-54387b3bd
Uk
Hey I been waiting this for weeks now,could I get it for free
Joann P.
Fontana, CA
Do these work better than Neutrogena make up wipes?