BY BIORÉ #49 in Face Wipes

Instantly dissolve makeup to thoroughly clean pores.

Fight daily build-up with our makeup-removing towelettes that instantly dissolve makeup, dirt and oil. Biore® Daily Makeup Removing Towelettes are strong enough to lift waterproof mascara. Perfect for home or on the go, these towelettes instantly dissolve pore-clogging cosmetics without leaving an oily residue. Use them before exercise, reducing your chances of getting post-workout blemishes.

• Dermatologist Tested
  • Hypo-Allergenic
  • Non-Comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Alcohol-Free
  • Gentle enough for everyday use

How it Works:

• Effectively dissolves makeup (and even removes waterproof mascara)
  • Towelette made from 100% renewable resources like cotton
  • No artificial dyes

How to Use:

Wipe face with towelette to dissolve away daily dirt, oil and makeup. Leaves no oily residue,so no need to rinse. After use, dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush). Reseal package after each use. Best if used within 45 days after opening. Keep package tightly closed, and stored in a cool, dry place when not in use.

Cautions: For external use only. Avoid eye contact. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children.

Bioré Daily Makeup Removing Towelettes
  • "Also, Biore claims that these can remove waterproof mascara, but I find that these do not do well with waterproof eye makeup, like mascara and eyeliner." in 5 reviews
  • "I bought these wipes randomly after finishing my usual makeup remover wipes and was surprised at how well they worked!" in 5 reviews
  • "I like that theses take all your makeup out ...and they smell good and it don't give you no brake outs " in 5 reviews
  • "I have tried many different wipes, mostly because i would go to CVS and they would be out of stock on these, my first choice." in 5 reviews
  • "Love these just one of these removes all my makeup nice and easy for the late nights to quickly remove make up or refresh your face " in 4 reviews
Joanna L.
Really good product that can easily be found. What I like is that it doesn't strip the skin of moisture. However I also found that it doesn't fully remove makeup unlike a cleanser.
Jennifer B.
Oromocto, NB
Great towelettes. I have sensitive skin and sometimes find towelettes to harsh, but these were actually pretty good on my skin. They take 99% of my makeup off with one towelette.
Gabriela M.
Doral, FL
Easily removes al traces of makeup, they have a pleasant odor, and i especially useful con trips when i want to remove the quick makeup, not as effective for removing waterproof mascara
Danielle P.
Brampton
I love this product! It was really good as it is easy to remove the product and its oil free ! I do find tho that due to the oil free formula it does take a lot more wipes to take all my makeup off
Stephanie G.
Scarborough, ON
I take these wipes with me all the time. I have oily skin, and these are made for my oily skin. They do not add oil (oil free). They help make my face smooth and refreshed.
Michelle P.
It's pretty expensive but I like that it does the job. Gets all the make up off easily enough so that I don't irritate my skin. It also doesn't leave my skin dry which is nice when you are very busy and just want to get to bed
Piu S.
This is a great product which helps to remove all makeup out of the face. It does a great job and removes the make up easily off the face after a tired long day without having to spend a lot of time. Refreshes the face well.
Alice H.
I love these wipes! I always forget to remove make up and wake up with smeared eyeliner. These wipes are easy to use and work quickly so when I do remember, I wake up with fresh feeling skin.
Theresa H.
North York, ON
These wipes are very gentle on the skin and removes all makeup with one towelette and a second one to make sure all trace is gone. I will purchase this again and again.
Jennifer A.
Mississauga, ON
Work okay for the face but needed to go in with another makeup remover to fully remove my eye makeup. I don't really like the smell of them but they are tolerable.
jennifer s.
Does this do a good job of removing all makeup??
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Are these drying to your skin?
Maddie A.
Massillon, OH
Expensive?? Can I find them at target??
member-54387b3bd
Uk
Hey I been waiting this for weeks now,could I get it for free
Joann P.
Fontana, CA
Do these work better than Neutrogena make up wipes?