BY BIORÉ #49 in Face Wipes

Instantly dissolve makeup to thoroughly clean pores.

Fight daily build-up with our makeup-removing towelettes that instantly dissolve makeup, dirt and oil. Biore® Daily Makeup Removing Towelettes are strong enough to lift waterproof mascara. Perfect for home or on the go, these towelettes instantly dissolve pore-clogging cosmetics without leaving an oily residue. Use them before exercise, reducing your chances of getting post-workout blemishes.

• Dermatologist Tested
  • Hypo-Allergenic
  • Non-Comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Alcohol-Free
  • Gentle enough for everyday use

How it Works:

• Effectively dissolves makeup (and even removes waterproof mascara)
  • Towelette made from 100% renewable resources like cotton
  • No artificial dyes

How to Use:

Wipe face with towelette to dissolve away daily dirt, oil and makeup. Leaves no oily residue,so no need to rinse. After use, dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush). Reseal package after each use. Best if used within 45 days after opening. Keep package tightly closed, and stored in a cool, dry place when not in use.

Cautions: For external use only. Avoid eye contact. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children.

Bioré Daily Makeup Removing Towelettes
  • "Also, Biore claims that these can remove waterproof mascara, but I find that these do not do well with waterproof eye makeup, like mascara and eyeliner." in 5 reviews
  • "I bought these wipes randomly after finishing my usual makeup remover wipes and was surprised at how well they worked!" in 5 reviews
  • "I like that theses take all your makeup out ...and they smell good and it don't give you no brake outs " in 5 reviews
  • "I have tried many different wipes, mostly because i would go to CVS and they would be out of stock on these, my first choice." in 5 reviews
  • "Love these just one of these removes all my makeup nice and easy for the late nights to quickly remove make up or refresh your face " in 4 reviews
Michelle S.
It worked pretty well for me.
It took off Maybelline's Colossal Waterproof mascara with no stinging. I didn't have to scrape my eyes at all.
My face felt better afterwards; there was no stinging at all.it smells nice to
Zoe R.
Regina, Saskatchewan
I have super sensitive skin and have found most makeup wipes really irritate my face, but these don't st all. The only downside is it does leave your face a little dry after but that nothing a good moisturizer can't fix.
Lauren B.
The product is very good at clearing makeup away and leaves minimal traces of mascara and eyeliner. I definitely recommend this product to people who are using waterproof makeup as it tackles it really well
Rebati D.
Kolkata, West Bengal
First of all......its costly! But....but.....but......it works like magic! Its not too hard on your skin and easily remives make up in one swipe. But yeah I wont pay that much for a make up remover you know!
Cayla S.
I use these when I'm wearing more makeup than usual. I find my face is left a little oily after using them, and I need to wash my face again with my regular cleanser. These do take makeup off well.
Michery T.
Orlando, Florida
Works really great. It takes make up off quickly with no smugness and no dryness. I recommend this product to others because it's something that's worth buying. Really really awesome product.
Andrea A.
Calgary, AB
I really like the oil-free make up wipes. They are good for my sensitive skin, they don't irritate, they remove makeup without drying out my skin and they leave my face feeling refreshed.
Ihita M.
The Biore Oil Free Make Up Removing Towelettes worked quite well for me. Pretty standard make up wipe. Gentle on my skin, smelled quite nice. But I did have to use a few with black eyeliner/smokey eye make-up.
Wanda A.
Moncton, NB
I find that these make-up removing towelettes work great to remove my makeup. I love that they are oil free as I have combination skin and do not want to add any more oil to my skin.
Caitlyn E.
London
Oil free make up removing cleanser works extremely well. It takes of my make up easily. I have sensitive skin, and I find that this product doesn't irritate it or break out my skin.
jennifer s.
Does this do a good job of removing all makeup??
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Are these drying to your skin?
Maddie A.
Massillon, OH
Expensive?? Can I find them at target??
member-54387b3bd
Uk
Hey I been waiting this for weeks now,could I get it for free
Joann P.
Fontana, CA
Do these work better than Neutrogena make up wipes?