BY BIORÉ #49 in Face Wipes

Instantly dissolve makeup to thoroughly clean pores.

Fight daily build-up with our makeup-removing towelettes that instantly dissolve makeup, dirt and oil. Biore® Daily Makeup Removing Towelettes are strong enough to lift waterproof mascara. Perfect for home or on the go, these towelettes instantly dissolve pore-clogging cosmetics without leaving an oily residue. Use them before exercise, reducing your chances of getting post-workout blemishes.

• Dermatologist Tested
  • Hypo-Allergenic
  • Non-Comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Alcohol-Free
  • Gentle enough for everyday use

How it Works:

• Effectively dissolves makeup (and even removes waterproof mascara)
  • Towelette made from 100% renewable resources like cotton
  • No artificial dyes

How to Use:

Wipe face with towelette to dissolve away daily dirt, oil and makeup. Leaves no oily residue,so no need to rinse. After use, dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush). Reseal package after each use. Best if used within 45 days after opening. Keep package tightly closed, and stored in a cool, dry place when not in use.

Cautions: For external use only. Avoid eye contact. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children.

Bioré Daily Makeup Removing Towelettes
  • "Also, Biore claims that these can remove waterproof mascara, but I find that these do not do well with waterproof eye makeup, like mascara and eyeliner." in 5 reviews
  • "I bought these wipes randomly after finishing my usual makeup remover wipes and was surprised at how well they worked!" in 5 reviews
  • "I like that theses take all your makeup out ...and they smell good and it don't give you no brake outs " in 5 reviews
  • "I have tried many different wipes, mostly because i would go to CVS and they would be out of stock on these, my first choice." in 5 reviews
  • "Love these just one of these removes all my makeup nice and easy for the late nights to quickly remove make up or refresh your face " in 4 reviews
Geanne Marrie B.
It definitely works wonder. It removes my makeup pretty well even my waterproof mascara without feeling oily which you can get from oil based makeup remover. It is very handy and I always keep it on my bedside table for days that I'm really tired of removing my makeup. Just one towellete and my face feels really clean.
Laura B.
Barrie, ON
The BIore Oil-Free Make-Up Removing Towelettes are by far the best in the industry. The make-up comes off quick and with very little resistance. The towelettes are light and do not leave your face feeling greasy or oily as other brands do. I would highly recommend this product to any family or friends.
Glenice M.
Tokyo
I live in Japan and Biore is everywhere. I myself is fan of their product especially the wipes, i have a very oily skin and this works magically!!! The price is reasonable and it becomes my monthly must!! Will never change this for any make up wipes.
Sandra R.
Caracas
Oh my god I need this wipes my skin is very oil and this with me will be really amazing!! Some people son explain about the results and work very nice, I go to the gym every day and the wipes work good when I need get off my make up
Danielle E.
Blind River, ON
Great for removing stubborn make-up while also being gentle. I find a lot of these wipes burn a little while you use them (though I've never noticed any irritation afterwards, just some burning during) but there's none of that with these. Very mild but effective
Shanna Y.
Vancouver, BC
Easy to use, good for taking off makeup. You do need to use another cleanser after using these wipes though. It stings the eyes so be careful if you're using these wipes to remove eyeliner. The size of each wipe is big enough that I only need to use one.
Sangi S.
I loved this product, it does what ever said. I've been looking for something that will get my mascara off, not make me break out, and be cruelty free. Lol it's harder than you would think. I'm so glad I tried these!! The get all the black off my face without having to scrub at my eyes forever! I will never be without these.and the price just right.
Darcy H.
Wonderful wipes to use! Cleans thoroughly without stripping my skin, and does a great job removing mascaras or eyeliners that some other brands don't quite clean off. My only trouble with these is keeping my daughter from stealing mine, lol!
Fiana K.
Richmond Hill , AL
I bought these wipes randomly after finishing my usual makeup remover wipes and was surprised at how well they worked! I thought they smelled nice and they removed all my makeup and eye makeup quickly and efficiently. The only downfall is that they burn my eyes after I use them to take my eye makeup off but it doesn't hurt too badly
Chyrelle R.
I'v e always loved the Biore Face wipes. I've used these for years and they are the best. I'v e tried other brands, but they just don't work as well as the Biore wipes. These wipes are thick and the scent is not too strong.
jennifer s.
Does this do a good job of removing all makeup??
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Are these drying to your skin?
Maddie A.
Massillon, OH
Expensive?? Can I find them at target??
member-54387b3bd
Uk
Hey I been waiting this for weeks now,could I get it for free
Joann P.
Fontana, CA
Do these work better than Neutrogena make up wipes?