BY BIORÉ

Instantly dissolve makeup to thoroughly clean pores.

Fight daily build-up with our makeup-removing towelettes that instantly dissolve makeup, dirt and oil. Biore® Daily Makeup Removing Towelettes are strong enough to lift waterproof mascara. Perfect for home or on the go, these towelettes instantly dissolve pore-clogging cosmetics without leaving an oily residue. Use them before exercise, reducing your chances of getting post-workout blemishes.

• Dermatologist Tested
  • Hypo-Allergenic
  • Non-Comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Alcohol-Free
  • Gentle enough for everyday use

How it Works:

• Effectively dissolves makeup (and even removes waterproof mascara)
  • Towelette made from 100% renewable resources like cotton
  • No artificial dyes

How to Use:

Wipe face with towelette to dissolve away daily dirt, oil and makeup. Leaves no oily residue,so no need to rinse. After use, dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush). Reseal package after each use. Best if used within 45 days after opening. Keep package tightly closed, and stored in a cool, dry place when not in use.

Cautions: For external use only. Avoid eye contact. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children.

Bioré Daily Makeup Removing Towelettes
  • "Also, Biore claims that these can remove waterproof mascara, but I find that these do not do well with waterproof eye makeup, like mascara and eyeliner." in 5 reviews
  • "I bought these wipes randomly after finishing my usual makeup remover wipes and was surprised at how well they worked!" in 5 reviews
  • "I like that theses take all your makeup out ...and they smell good and it don't give you no brake outs " in 5 reviews
  • "I have tried many different wipes, mostly because i would go to CVS and they would be out of stock on these, my first choice." in 5 reviews
  • "Love these just one of these removes all my makeup nice and easy for the late nights to quickly remove make up or refresh your face " in 4 reviews
Gina L.
Rochester, NY
Very gentle on the face. I use two wipes per cleaning for my face and neck.
Courtney C.
Belfast
These wipes are expensive compared to other brands of make up remover wipes. The wipes sting my face and aren’t any better than other brands I have tried which cost less. The wipes do remove the make up but not that well it requires quite a few wipes to get the desired finish. I would not recommend this product and I will definitely not buy again.
Erica M.
Grimsby , WY
Love love love this product. Great at removing makeup and daily dirt. They are my go to product. They dont dry out, 1 towel a day is all I need to use to remove the makeup. Most of the time I can purchase them on sale and they last till another sale comes up. 1 product goes a long way.
Jessica R.
Las toallitas vienen de un buen tamaño y limpian muy bien el rostro el problema en mi pies es que me arden demasiado tienen bastante alcohol y me dejan la piel roja y irritada
Tatiana G.
A must have! these are -with no doubt -my favourites for removing make up, specially liquid products, the price is so good and the quality is outstanding, it leaves a nice feeling in the skin! i highly recommend it. (specially if you have oily skin).
Mariely M.
This doesn't take off my mascara and irritated my eyes, I have to wash my face a lot after using this, it almost doesn't do anything to take off my make up and if I use it to take off my lipstick it gives me a very bad taste, don't recommend for heavy make up, maybe to refresh the face or use it after putting make up on.
Mazzy B.
Bristol , Bristol
Removed makeup and oil

I bought these wipes coz they were on sale but I'd buy them again even if not on sale. Removes even 15hr foundation cleanly. I also use them when I want to freshen up my face after a humid day at work and they worked fabulous! Face is left clean but dry too, but don't forget to moisturise :)
gilly r.
thornhill,ontario
perfect for travelling or overnight use. I always keep these in my make-up bag purse for unexpected overnights and also for if I suddenly decide to go out and want to redo or glam-up my eyes. It does a great job of removing the make-up and leaving the lids ready for whatever, be it eye-gel a a new do
Lucy W.
The smell of this product isn't too overwhelming as some products are which put me off. The towelettes have left my face feeling fresh and cleansed ready for bed. The wipes are gentle on the skin leaving no irritation as I have very sensitive skin this is always a problem. Would recommend.
🌺 A.
KUALA LUMPUR
My ALL TIME FAV make up removing wipes. Wipes off all those pesky eye make up that sticks. So effective ! Good value for money since you dont need many wipes to get everything off. Nice packaging. Would repurchase over and over and over again ! Love this
jennifer s.
Does this do a good job of removing all makeup??
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Are these drying to your skin?
Maddie A.
Massillon, OH
Expensive?? Can I find them at target??
member-54387b3bd
Uk
Hey I been waiting this for weeks now,could I get it for free
Joann P.
Fontana, CA
Do these work better than Neutrogena make up wipes?