BY BIORÉ

Instantly dissolve makeup to thoroughly clean pores.

Fight daily build-up with our makeup-removing towelettes that instantly dissolve makeup, dirt and oil. Biore® Daily Makeup Removing Towelettes are strong enough to lift waterproof mascara. Perfect for home or on the go, these towelettes instantly dissolve pore-clogging cosmetics without leaving an oily residue. Use them before exercise, reducing your chances of getting post-workout blemishes.

• Dermatologist Tested
  • Hypo-Allergenic
  • Non-Comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Alcohol-Free
  • Gentle enough for everyday use

How it Works:

• Effectively dissolves makeup (and even removes waterproof mascara)
  • Towelette made from 100% renewable resources like cotton
  • No artificial dyes

How to Use:

Wipe face with towelette to dissolve away daily dirt, oil and makeup. Leaves no oily residue,so no need to rinse. After use, dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush). Reseal package after each use. Best if used within 45 days after opening. Keep package tightly closed, and stored in a cool, dry place when not in use.

Cautions: For external use only. Avoid eye contact. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children.

Bioré Daily Makeup Removing Towelettes
  • "Also, Biore claims that these can remove waterproof mascara, but I find that these do not do well with waterproof eye makeup, like mascara and eyeliner." in 5 reviews
  • "I bought these wipes randomly after finishing my usual makeup remover wipes and was surprised at how well they worked!" in 5 reviews
  • "I like that theses take all your makeup out ...and they smell good and it don't give you no brake outs " in 5 reviews
  • "I have tried many different wipes, mostly because i would go to CVS and they would be out of stock on these, my first choice." in 5 reviews
  • "Love these just one of these removes all my makeup nice and easy for the late nights to quickly remove make up or refresh your face " in 4 reviews
Jessica H.
New Hope, AL
I have used these for quite awhile now and I absolutely love them. Makes my face feels so clean after using them. They really get all of the dirt and grime and don't leave that nasty greasy feel. I like that my face feels refreshingly clean. They also have a pleasant smell to them.
Lilo T.
Gardena, CA
This bioré oil-free makeup removing towelettes works wonders on my face. I am prone to oily skin and to have this OIL-FREE makeup removing towelettes that's a win. It is really effective on removing makeup. You can even do it in one swipe. I'm telling you it's a win, win.
Marlin S.
Long beach, CA
I absolutely love these makeup wipes. They are great for those late nights when I'm just too tired to wash my face. They completely remove any makeup I may have on despite having worn primer and dark eyeshadow. They don't leave your skin feeling oily either, which is great.
Jennifer P.
Winnie, TX
These make removing makeup easy and effortless. I love that they don't leave my face burning, or feeling dried out. They're also handy for keeping in your purse so you can use them during overnight stays with friends or family, or even can be used during simple makeup touch up throughout the day.
Stephanie G.
Lancaster, TX
Love these have used for years. great price depending on where you purchase it from and it's oil free. think I will always use these. have used others which cause me a lot of redness but these are ride or due for me. these also get all makeup off compared to others.
Brook B.
Fort Collins, CO
This make up remover works so well for my face. Whenever I have a long day and don't feel like taking the time to shower and wash my face I just use one of these wipes and it feels like I just got out of the shower. My face is refreshed and feels clean as ever!
Allison K.
Radford, VA
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! It cleans my face completely and gets all the make up off! I have a hard time getting eye make up off, but most of the time it takes off the amount that I need to feel clean! I like how it is not a soap and can be taken when traveling!
Kaitlyn L.
These makeup removing towelettes do a decent job of cleaning your face. I find that I still feel like I have a bit of residue left after using them, but they work pretty well in a pinch if you absolutely can't get to the sink to wash your makeup off.
Karen L.
Cedar Hill , Tx
Biore Oil-Free Make-Up Removing towelettes works great! They remove makeup easily and gently without have to scrub to hard! They also remove stubborn eye make-up especially dark eyeliners and mascara! I highly suggest trying Biore Make-Up Remover
Batoul D.
They weren't rough on my skin and I have really sensitive skin, the elf makeup removing wipes usually burn my skin, the neutrogena ones also irritate my skin. However, I have more dry skin and using a product with oil is a little better for that.
jennifer s.
Does this do a good job of removing all makeup??
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Are these drying to your skin?
Maddie A.
Massillon, OH
Expensive?? Can I find them at target??
member-54387b3bd
Uk
Hey I been waiting this for weeks now,could I get it for free
Joann P.
Fontana, CA
Do these work better than Neutrogena make up wipes?