BY BIORÉ #49 in Face Wipes

Instantly dissolve makeup to thoroughly clean pores.

Fight daily build-up with our makeup-removing towelettes that instantly dissolve makeup, dirt and oil. Biore® Daily Makeup Removing Towelettes are strong enough to lift waterproof mascara. Perfect for home or on the go, these towelettes instantly dissolve pore-clogging cosmetics without leaving an oily residue. Use them before exercise, reducing your chances of getting post-workout blemishes.

• Dermatologist Tested
  • Hypo-Allergenic
  • Non-Comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Alcohol-Free
  • Gentle enough for everyday use

How it Works:

• Effectively dissolves makeup (and even removes waterproof mascara)
  • Towelette made from 100% renewable resources like cotton
  • No artificial dyes

How to Use:

Wipe face with towelette to dissolve away daily dirt, oil and makeup. Leaves no oily residue,so no need to rinse. After use, dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush). Reseal package after each use. Best if used within 45 days after opening. Keep package tightly closed, and stored in a cool, dry place when not in use.

Cautions: For external use only. Avoid eye contact. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children.

Bioré Daily Makeup Removing Towelettes
  • "Also, Biore claims that these can remove waterproof mascara, but I find that these do not do well with waterproof eye makeup, like mascara and eyeliner." in 5 reviews
  • "I bought these wipes randomly after finishing my usual makeup remover wipes and was surprised at how well they worked!" in 5 reviews
  • "I like that theses take all your makeup out ...and they smell good and it don't give you no brake outs " in 5 reviews
  • "I have tried many different wipes, mostly because i would go to CVS and they would be out of stock on these, my first choice." in 5 reviews
  • "Love these just one of these removes all my makeup nice and easy for the late nights to quickly remove make up or refresh your face " in 4 reviews
Stephanie P.
Rochester, MI
After struggling to find make up removing towelettes that I actually felt were doing their job, I ran into the Biore Oil-Free Ones and I was changed! Being a person with oily skin, it's hard for me to find a product that doesn't enhance my natural oils. After using these towelettes my face feels truly refreshed and moisturized. Something that other products haven't offered me!
Hollie g.
Brookville, OH
I use these at night for make up removal. They work great at getting my water proof mascara off and not making my face feel greesy. I like the covience and cost of using and throwing away and not adding to my growing laundry pile. No washing out or worrying if I'm smearing old make up across my face. These are a staple.
DONNA V.
I like the Biore Makeup Removing Towelettes better than most that I have tried. They have a nice, clean, light scent and cleans makeup off with one towelette...I hardly ever have to use two. Biore towelettes also leave my skin/face feeling clean and moisturized...which is not the case with other brands that I have used. Works great!.....
Dani H.
Valencia, CA
These are my absolutely favorite makeup remover wipes- I have super sensitive skin, and these have no scent and work beautifully. I cannot find them anywhere near me, and it makes me super sad- I thought they had been cancelled!
Ming L.
One of my go to favorite wipes when I have a cake face haha. I love love love the Biore brand. Using it makes me feel like my skin will never be bad. It only takes one wipe to clean off my face full of makeup-waterproof liner as well! More on the expensive side at the drug store but worth the coins
Brittany M.
Wilmington, NC
The formula of the wipes are very gentle on the skin, without leaving residue or oils on the face. One wipe is all you need to take off all of your eye and face makeup. However, you do have to sit there and really scrub off long wearing products such as eyeliner and mascara, so they're not the best for eye makeup removal. They do a fantastic job at removing dirt, oil, and foundation from the face.
DIANA C.
Nottingham, MD
I use these daily. I use several even on days where I wear minimal cream and just need a pick me up, refresh. I just feel better when I can feel cleaner and they do the job. My face feels softer and smoothr and tingly after I use the towelettes. They are so useful and I even take some in in a baggy in my purse along with my moisturizer.
Amanda M.
Pleasant Gdn, NC
I have been using this product for some time now, I have always had great results with it. It does not cause irritation like some of the other harsher products I have tried and it leaves my skin feeling smooth and fresh. I have recommended it several times and had my friends try it and they went out and bought the same product because they liked the way it made their skin feel. I have bought this and will continue to buy this product because i love it so much.
Jessica H.
New Hope, AL
I have used these for quite awhile now and I absolutely love them. Makes my face feels so clean after using them. They really get all of the dirt and grime and don't leave that nasty greasy feel. I like that my face feels refreshingly clean. They also have a pleasant smell to them.
Lilo T.
Gardena, CA
This bioré oil-free makeup removing towelettes works wonders on my face. I am prone to oily skin and to have this OIL-FREE makeup removing towelettes that's a win. It is really effective on removing makeup. You can even do it in one swipe. I'm telling you it's a win, win.
jennifer s.
Does this do a good job of removing all makeup??
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Are these drying to your skin?
Maddie A.
Massillon, OH
Expensive?? Can I find them at target??
member-54387b3bd
Uk
Hey I been waiting this for weeks now,could I get it for free
Joann P.
Fontana, CA
Do these work better than Neutrogena make up wipes?