BY BIORÉ

Instantly dissolve makeup to thoroughly clean pores.

Fight daily build-up with our makeup-removing towelettes that instantly dissolve makeup, dirt and oil. Biore® Daily Makeup Removing Towelettes are strong enough to lift waterproof mascara. Perfect for home or on the go, these towelettes instantly dissolve pore-clogging cosmetics without leaving an oily residue. Use them before exercise, reducing your chances of getting post-workout blemishes.

• Dermatologist Tested
  • Hypo-Allergenic
  • Non-Comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Alcohol-Free
  • Gentle enough for everyday use

How it Works:

• Effectively dissolves makeup (and even removes waterproof mascara)
  • Towelette made from 100% renewable resources like cotton
  • No artificial dyes

How to Use:

Wipe face with towelette to dissolve away daily dirt, oil and makeup. Leaves no oily residue,so no need to rinse. After use, dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush). Reseal package after each use. Best if used within 45 days after opening. Keep package tightly closed, and stored in a cool, dry place when not in use.

Cautions: For external use only. Avoid eye contact. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children.

Bioré Daily Makeup Removing Towelettes
  • "Also, Biore claims that these can remove waterproof mascara, but I find that these do not do well with waterproof eye makeup, like mascara and eyeliner." in 5 reviews
  • "I bought these wipes randomly after finishing my usual makeup remover wipes and was surprised at how well they worked!" in 5 reviews
  • "I like that theses take all your makeup out ...and they smell good and it don't give you no brake outs " in 5 reviews
  • "I have tried many different wipes, mostly because i would go to CVS and they would be out of stock on these, my first choice." in 5 reviews
  • "Love these just one of these removes all my makeup nice and easy for the late nights to quickly remove make up or refresh your face " in 4 reviews
Erika Q.
These wipes have awesome reviews! The thing about these wipes is that they make me breakout. It does the job it takes off everything so easily ! And it's super soft it's not a rough wipe. But when I wake up in the morning my face is all dry and I have little bumps. 😟
Christine F.
These wipes are great for taking off makeup at the end of the day. It gets everything off, even waterproof mascara! And they are gentle, I haven't had any issues even when getting it in my eye and hurting. Makes the nighttime routine go a little bit quicker, and leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed.
Nicole I.
These are SOOO convenient, for all my girls out there reading this you know after a long night out he last thing you want to do is wash your face and take off your makeup! Lol am I right or what?! I love these wipes because it makes it so easy to remove your eye makeup and face makeup, this way you can quickly wipe it off and hit the bed for some Zzzz's! 100% recommend
Abby S.
Lawrence, KS
These makeup remover wipes are alright. They do a really good job or removing all of the make up but they do leave my face feeling weird for a little bit. It also makes underneath my eyes burn for a little while. If that could improve I would give it 5 stars
Kristinia  R.
Hobart, IN
I was shopping for some make up remover when I ran across this product. I picked it up considering it means less mess as it is in a simple wipe form. I fell in love with it instantly. There was no pre wetting your face, letting the product sit for a couple minuets, and of course wiping it off. It was a one step wipe and the make up was gone! Absolutely brilliant.
Shelby B.
Lothian, MD
I really like these makeup wipes. I mean as long as it gets the job done and get all the makeup off i love it. I haven't had 1 certain brand of makeup remover wipes i stay with. I do love how this is oil free unlike some makeup remover wipes. I would say i have super oily skin but i do know my skins far from dry so i like how it doesn't add any extra oils unneeded on my face.
Caitlin C.
Limestone, TN
For as long as I've been wearing makeup, I've been guilty of going to bed without washing it off. However, even I'm not too lazy for a wet wipe, and these do an excellent job of removing even waterproof eye products and those that are set with a primer. I have sensitive skin, and these don't irritate it. I also love that they don't burn my eyes!
Jacquin S.
Jenks, OK
OK, lets me be honest. I've tried several Make up Removing wipes. These were not the best. I have tuff skin so not to much breaks me out. I soon developed an irritation under my eyes and on my forehead. Even when I completely cleneaed my face after using the wipes I and lots of redness and itching. As a WOC this is a product I won't use again
J P.
I like the texture of these makeup removing towelettes by Biore. However, I can't get over the smell; they smell gross. Also, Biore claims that these can remove waterproof mascara, but I find that these do not do well with waterproof eye makeup, like mascara and eyeliner. Overall, I did not like this product and will not re-purchase.
melody c.
['Cape Coral ', ''], FL
I used to only use the cheap make up remover wipes and it took me at least 2 wipes to remover all my make up but the biore's wipes only take one! i recommend these to anyone who wears a lot of make up and want an easy way to take off the make up!
jennifer s.
Does this do a good job of removing all makeup??
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Are these drying to your skin?
Maddie A.
Massillon, OH
Expensive?? Can I find them at target??
member-54387b3bd
Uk
Hey I been waiting this for weeks now,could I get it for free
Joann P.
Fontana, CA
Do these work better than Neutrogena make up wipes?