BY BIORÉ #50 in Face Wipes

Instantly dissolve makeup to thoroughly clean pores.

Fight daily build-up with our makeup-removing towelettes that instantly dissolve makeup, dirt and oil. Biore® Daily Makeup Removing Towelettes are strong enough to lift waterproof mascara. Perfect for home or on the go, these towelettes instantly dissolve pore-clogging cosmetics without leaving an oily residue. Use them before exercise, reducing your chances of getting post-workout blemishes.

• Dermatologist Tested
  • Hypo-Allergenic
  • Non-Comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Alcohol-Free
  • Gentle enough for everyday use

How it Works:

• Effectively dissolves makeup (and even removes waterproof mascara)
  • Towelette made from 100% renewable resources like cotton
  • No artificial dyes

How to Use:

Wipe face with towelette to dissolve away daily dirt, oil and makeup. Leaves no oily residue,so no need to rinse. After use, dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush). Reseal package after each use. Best if used within 45 days after opening. Keep package tightly closed, and stored in a cool, dry place when not in use.

Cautions: For external use only. Avoid eye contact. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children.

Bioré Daily Makeup Removing Towelettes
  • "Also, Biore claims that these can remove waterproof mascara, but I find that these do not do well with waterproof eye makeup, like mascara and eyeliner." in 5 reviews
  • "I bought these wipes randomly after finishing my usual makeup remover wipes and was surprised at how well they worked!" in 5 reviews
  • "I like that theses take all your makeup out ...and they smell good and it don't give you no brake outs " in 5 reviews
  • "I have tried many different wipes, mostly because i would go to CVS and they would be out of stock on these, my first choice." in 5 reviews
  • "Love these just one of these removes all my makeup nice and easy for the late nights to quickly remove make up or refresh your face " in 4 reviews
Cindy O.
Really liked these wipes but leaves the skin a little dry afterwards. Mostiurizer is important in every skin regardless of the type so maybe if it had a little more moisture it will help to increase with the sensitivity and intensity!
Nadia H.
This is a good product for the most part but i wish that it would carry a little bit more of the product. It is a good price and it was pretty effective. It took my makeup off pretty well and it smells great. I would use this again.
Janet C.
I can't find the new charcoal ones here so I write my review on here.

I have combination skin/oily tzone. I used these to remove makeup and in place of cleanser because mine finished and while travelling. It didn't really control minimize oil on my face. I actually broke out. I did like the feeling ony face while using it. My face felt clean. I even used a toner after and noticed no debris, makeup, etc. was left. The scent is nice too.
Addison C.
Hilton Head, SC
I always have two packs of these on hand: 1 for my travel carry-on (since you never know what a vaca will bring!), and 1 in my nightstand for those nights that I'm just too tired to wash my face (with my go-to Biore charcoal cleanser)! These remove all of my makeup and leave me waking up fresh and ready to start the day - if I'm at home or on the go! I would certainly recommend!
*only reason 4/5 instead of 5/5: I have combo skin, and these SLIGHTLY sting around the eyes. Since my skin isn't sensitive, it doesn't bother me, but could be an issue for those more sensitive.
Chad G.
Product works great! Great price! My wife uses this daily to remove makeup before bed. I would only recommend this product for removing makeup and cleaning skin before showering or bed. Will never buy another brand
Sam H.
West Islip, NY
I always keep these in my suitcase whenever I'm traveling. The reason I love these makeup wipes is that I don't have to scrub too hard for my makeup to come off.
Erica T.
Tucson, Az
I personally like using make up remover wipes more then just regular make up remover and these are the only ones ive tried but they are amazing, I haven't had a reason to try anything different. I mainly love how unlike most make up removers, it doesn't leave my face feeling greasy, i would have that problem every time i washed my face and felt like i needed to use twice as much face wash or scrub twice as hard to try and get all the grease off, but w/ these wipes i certainly don't have that problem, it makes washing my face a breeze!
Erika Q.
These wipes have awesome reviews! The thing about these wipes is that they make me breakout. It does the job it takes off everything so easily ! And it's super soft it's not a rough wipe. But when I wake up in the morning my face is all dry and I have little bumps. 😟
Christine F.
These wipes are great for taking off makeup at the end of the day. It gets everything off, even waterproof mascara! And they are gentle, I haven't had any issues even when getting it in my eye and hurting. Makes the nighttime routine go a little bit quicker, and leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed.
Nicole I.
These are SOOO convenient, for all my girls out there reading this you know after a long night out he last thing you want to do is wash your face and take off your makeup! Lol am I right or what?! I love these wipes because it makes it so easy to remove your eye makeup and face makeup, this way you can quickly wipe it off and hit the bed for some Zzzz's! 100% recommend
jennifer s.
Does this do a good job of removing all makeup??
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Are these drying to your skin?
Maddie A.
Massillon, OH
Expensive?? Can I find them at target??
member-54387b3bd
Uk
Hey I been waiting this for weeks now,could I get it for free
Joann P.
Fontana, CA
Do these work better than Neutrogena make up wipes?