BY BIORÉ

Instantly dissolve makeup to thoroughly clean pores.

Fight daily build-up with our makeup-removing towelettes that instantly dissolve makeup, dirt and oil. Biore® Daily Makeup Removing Towelettes are strong enough to lift waterproof mascara. Perfect for home or on the go, these towelettes instantly dissolve pore-clogging cosmetics without leaving an oily residue. Use them before exercise, reducing your chances of getting post-workout blemishes.

• Dermatologist Tested
  • Hypo-Allergenic
  • Non-Comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Alcohol-Free
  • Gentle enough for everyday use

How it Works:

• Effectively dissolves makeup (and even removes waterproof mascara)
  • Towelette made from 100% renewable resources like cotton
  • No artificial dyes

How to Use:

Wipe face with towelette to dissolve away daily dirt, oil and makeup. Leaves no oily residue,so no need to rinse. After use, dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush). Reseal package after each use. Best if used within 45 days after opening. Keep package tightly closed, and stored in a cool, dry place when not in use.

Cautions: For external use only. Avoid eye contact. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children.

Bioré Daily Makeup Removing Towelettes
  • "Also, Biore claims that these can remove waterproof mascara, but I find that these do not do well with waterproof eye makeup, like mascara and eyeliner." in 5 reviews
  • "I bought these wipes randomly after finishing my usual makeup remover wipes and was surprised at how well they worked!" in 5 reviews
  • "I like that theses take all your makeup out ...and they smell good and it don't give you no brake outs " in 5 reviews
  • "I have tried many different wipes, mostly because i would go to CVS and they would be out of stock on these, my first choice." in 5 reviews
  • "Love these just one of these removes all my makeup nice and easy for the late nights to quickly remove make up or refresh your face " in 4 reviews
Brittany P.
Duncansville, PA
I like the way these cleansing towelettes leave my skin feeling crisp and clean. I highly recommend these to my friends. Great for teens and adults alike.
Laine M.
Inman
A great make up remover wipe. Takes eye makeup off easily with just a couple swipes and leaves my skin feeling fresh, not weighted down, sticky or oily.
Ashley S.
Elgin, IL
I already love the Biore line, but these towelettes are super convenient!! They remove make up really well and don't leave you with dry skin afterwards.
Leighanne O.
Spring Hill, FL
Works very well!! I use make up daily and only use 2 wipes every use while removing make up, and since their isn't any oil it doesn't cause any acne! :)
Tara P.
Removes majority of foundation brands. Removed waterproof mascara with ease. Left skin feeling nourished as opposed to dry like other, more harsh brands
Gia S.
Niagara Falls, NY
These are one of my favorite make up removals you can take them with you anywhere and you can see all the make up on the title so you know you got it off
Jay A.
Puccini Ave, san jose
I love this product. It removes most of my makeup with one wipe. I use 2 just for extra removal. It really helps for when I'm doing my daily face scrub.
Veronica H.
El Paso, TX
My makeup comes off so easily with these! Perfect for on the go also. I don't have to scrub my face with these either. Very gentle on my sensitive skin.
I loved these wipes for removing my face makeup! I wasn't too big of a fan on using this for my eyes because of the rough texture used for exfoliating!
Vanessa R.
Orange, CA
Great to use to remove make up and or before or after a shower. I've also used it to freshen up in the morning. So handy and they have never dried out.
jennifer s.
Does this do a good job of removing all makeup??
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Are these drying to your skin?
Maddie A.
Massillon, OH
Expensive?? Can I find them at target??
member-54387b3bd
Uk
Hey I been waiting this for weeks now,could I get it for free
Joann P.
Fontana, CA
Do these work better than Neutrogena make up wipes?