BY BIORÉ

Instantly dissolve makeup to thoroughly clean pores.

Fight daily build-up with our makeup-removing towelettes that instantly dissolve makeup, dirt and oil. Biore® Daily Makeup Removing Towelettes are strong enough to lift waterproof mascara. Perfect for home or on the go, these towelettes instantly dissolve pore-clogging cosmetics without leaving an oily residue. Use them before exercise, reducing your chances of getting post-workout blemishes.

• Dermatologist Tested
  • Hypo-Allergenic
  • Non-Comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Alcohol-Free
  • Gentle enough for everyday use

How it Works:

• Effectively dissolves makeup (and even removes waterproof mascara)
  • Towelette made from 100% renewable resources like cotton
  • No artificial dyes

How to Use:

Wipe face with towelette to dissolve away daily dirt, oil and makeup. Leaves no oily residue,so no need to rinse. After use, dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush). Reseal package after each use. Best if used within 45 days after opening. Keep package tightly closed, and stored in a cool, dry place when not in use.

Cautions: For external use only. Avoid eye contact. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children.

Bioré Daily Makeup Removing Towelettes
  • "Also, Biore claims that these can remove waterproof mascara, but I find that these do not do well with waterproof eye makeup, like mascara and eyeliner." in 5 reviews
  • "I bought these wipes randomly after finishing my usual makeup remover wipes and was surprised at how well they worked!" in 5 reviews
  • "I like that theses take all your makeup out ...and they smell good and it don't give you no brake outs " in 5 reviews
  • "I have tried many different wipes, mostly because i would go to CVS and they would be out of stock on these, my first choice." in 5 reviews
  • "Love these just one of these removes all my makeup nice and easy for the late nights to quickly remove make up or refresh your face " in 4 reviews
Niki S.
Burgettstown, PA
I really love make up removing towelettes. Biore is a great brand and I wasn't afraid to try these at all. A little pricey but other than that, I loved them.
Amanda G.
Mariposa, CA
It took all my make up off but it Caused my skin to turn bright red and get splotchy and it also made the skin under my eyes hurt . I won't buy this again.
Heather K.
These are great and so easy. They fit into my purse and that means they are handy to carry around. I love how easy it is to wipe off the makeup with these
crystina S.
Alexandria , VA
I like using the towelettes. They're quick and convenient. They're great for removing full face makeup, but they don't do as well for removing eye makeup.
Shannon C.
Bryson City, NC
Love these! Wipes makeup off quick and leaves face clean feeling. Other wipes I've used that are oil free still left my face oily feeling. This one did not
Kiersten S.
Great Bend, KS
Does a really good job removing makeup. I don't use heavy makeup so it may not work with thick makeup but I wouldn't know for sure. Recommend it to others!
Maria N.
Destin, FL
Biore is an amazing brand! I've tried their pore strips and cleansers and masks.. These wipes are incredible heavily recommend this product and this brand!
Christina D.
Plainfield, IN
Towelettes are the best. It's a great start to remove stuff from the face and then move on to the rest of the routine. Very soft and glides easily on skin.
Brittany P.
Duncansville, PA
I like the way these cleansing towelettes leave my skin feeling crisp and clean. I highly recommend these to my friends. Great for teens and adults alike.
Tiffany V.
Nettleton, MS
They. Are.... really. ........ worth. The. Money. ... I lik.. that they are towelettes that helps make ease of use these . Are good to keep in your purse.
jennifer s.
Does this do a good job of removing all makeup??
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Are these drying to your skin?
Maddie A.
Massillon, OH
Expensive?? Can I find them at target??
member-54387b3bd
Uk
Hey I been waiting this for weeks now,could I get it for free
Joann P.
Fontana, CA
Do these work better than Neutrogena make up wipes?