BY BIORÉ

Instantly dissolve makeup to thoroughly clean pores.

Fight daily build-up with our makeup-removing towelettes that instantly dissolve makeup, dirt and oil. Biore® Daily Makeup Removing Towelettes are strong enough to lift waterproof mascara. Perfect for home or on the go, these towelettes instantly dissolve pore-clogging cosmetics without leaving an oily residue. Use them before exercise, reducing your chances of getting post-workout blemishes.

• Dermatologist Tested
  • Hypo-Allergenic
  • Non-Comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Alcohol-Free
  • Gentle enough for everyday use

How it Works:

• Effectively dissolves makeup (and even removes waterproof mascara)
  • Towelette made from 100% renewable resources like cotton
  • No artificial dyes

How to Use:

Wipe face with towelette to dissolve away daily dirt, oil and makeup. Leaves no oily residue,so no need to rinse. After use, dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush). Reseal package after each use. Best if used within 45 days after opening. Keep package tightly closed, and stored in a cool, dry place when not in use.

Cautions: For external use only. Avoid eye contact. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children.

Bioré Daily Makeup Removing Towelettes
  • "Also, Biore claims that these can remove waterproof mascara, but I find that these do not do well with waterproof eye makeup, like mascara and eyeliner." in 5 reviews
  • "I bought these wipes randomly after finishing my usual makeup remover wipes and was surprised at how well they worked!" in 5 reviews
  • "I like that theses take all your makeup out ...and they smell good and it don't give you no brake outs " in 5 reviews
  • "I have tried many different wipes, mostly because i would go to CVS and they would be out of stock on these, my first choice." in 5 reviews
  • "Love these just one of these removes all my makeup nice and easy for the late nights to quickly remove make up or refresh your face " in 4 reviews
stori  p.
Universal Cty, TX
These smell great and are very soft. This product didn't do the best job getting into the wrinkles under my eyes but for the most part everything was removed.
Katie S.
Saginaw, MI
These make up removing wipes are easy to use! They made my skin feel clean and fresh. I feel like the wipes really did a good job of making my face less oily.
Lily D.
San Jose, CA
This helps me moisturize my skin and take off makeup all at the same time! Super helpful. It's the only thing I buy to remove my makeup. I trust this so much.
Mariana S.
Aberdeen , WA
I used these towelettes since I was 12 years old and just starting to wear makeup they make it easy to wipe off all types of makeups especially eye makeup 😊
manuela p.
Effingham, IL
This product not only takes off the make up, but it does not scratch the face like other leading brands. Leaves my face smooth, and clean. Soft to the touch.
Ki W.
I really enjoy the freshness that the make-up removing towelettes give me.. The towelettes are great for on-the-go cleansing and leave a clean oil free face.
Noelle A.
LOS ANGELES, CA
These are very good at removing makeup. You only need to use one wipe to remove a full face of makeup. Not very expensive and can be found in any drugstore.
Heather L.
I use these often. Much easier then getting out my normal face wash. I wouldn't recommend using these all the time. I'm not sure how well they "deep clean".
So far I love them, they have a great smell and do not leave a residue on my face.
The only con is that if I'm not careful it irritates my eyes a little bit.
emmy f.
Pittsburgh, PA
These Biore Oil-Free Make-Up Removing Towelettes - 30 CT and they work fantastic! I'm in love with them! They smell good and don't make you break out in acne!
jennifer s.
Does this do a good job of removing all makeup??
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Are these drying to your skin?
Maddie A.
Massillon, OH
Expensive?? Can I find them at target??
member-54387b3bd
Uk
Hey I been waiting this for weeks now,could I get it for free
Joann P.
Fontana, CA
Do these work better than Neutrogena make up wipes?