BY BIORÉ

Instantly dissolve makeup to thoroughly clean pores.

Fight daily build-up with our makeup-removing towelettes that instantly dissolve makeup, dirt and oil. Biore® Daily Makeup Removing Towelettes are strong enough to lift waterproof mascara. Perfect for home or on the go, these towelettes instantly dissolve pore-clogging cosmetics without leaving an oily residue. Use them before exercise, reducing your chances of getting post-workout blemishes.

• Dermatologist Tested
  • Hypo-Allergenic
  • Non-Comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Alcohol-Free
  • Gentle enough for everyday use

How it Works:

• Effectively dissolves makeup (and even removes waterproof mascara)
  • Towelette made from 100% renewable resources like cotton
  • No artificial dyes

How to Use:

Wipe face with towelette to dissolve away daily dirt, oil and makeup. Leaves no oily residue,so no need to rinse. After use, dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush). Reseal package after each use. Best if used within 45 days after opening. Keep package tightly closed, and stored in a cool, dry place when not in use.

Cautions: For external use only. Avoid eye contact. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children.

Bioré Daily Makeup Removing Towelettes
  • "Also, Biore claims that these can remove waterproof mascara, but I find that these do not do well with waterproof eye makeup, like mascara and eyeliner." in 5 reviews
  • "I bought these wipes randomly after finishing my usual makeup remover wipes and was surprised at how well they worked!" in 5 reviews
  • "I like that theses take all your makeup out ...and they smell good and it don't give you no brake outs " in 5 reviews
  • "I have tried many different wipes, mostly because i would go to CVS and they would be out of stock on these, my first choice." in 5 reviews
  • "Love these just one of these removes all my makeup nice and easy for the late nights to quickly remove make up or refresh your face " in 4 reviews
Colby S.
Greeley, CO
The best make-up removing towelettes. They actually remove all of the make up from my face and eyes. There is enough moisture on the towel to use for the entire face and eyes!
Jessica  E.
Charlottesville, VA
This product for make up removing works really well. It takes off your makeup pretty easily. The wipes don't last that long though. It's a small pack for an expensive price
Mandee L.
Mount Morris, NY
Takes a few towelettes to fully remove the make-up, but then again it takes a lot more to remove when I use generic brands. This one didn't leave my skin dry which I loved.
Deanna S.
Pleasant Plains, AR
These are my absolute favorite make-up removing towelettes! They feel like they pull everything off without leaving a greasy film on your face. These are always in my home.
Kelsie G.
Bremerton, WA
I love using these wipes. Usually after I use make up remover, my face turns into a big grease ball about 30 minutes after but my fave feels great after I use these wipes.
ANGELA H.
BOLINGBROOK, IL
I love using Make-up remover towelettes, Biore has some very good ones. These take off a lot of product with just towelette. They don't leave my face dry. Good product.
Patricia G.
Fontana, CA
Very soft and fresh does not leave you feeling sticky or greasy. Feels refreshing on your face. Perfect for on the run days when you're in a hurry. Great for daily use
jazmin a.
Fort Wainwright, AK
Wipes makeup completely ( and I wear A LOT) usually I go through several wipes to remove my make up but with these I was 2 and done. left my face feeling very clean
Andrea M.
Kingsport, TN
I love these. I keep a pack beside my bed on the table. Really easy to use. Remove makeup great and leaves skin feeling smooth, soft and most importantly clean.
Meg T.
Boynton Beach, FL
OMG I LOVVVVEEE these makeup wipes! They're my first step in my skin care routine each night. Makes it so easy to take off all my makeup and not miss any spots.
jennifer s.
Does this do a good job of removing all makeup??
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Are these drying to your skin?
Maddie A.
Massillon, OH
Expensive?? Can I find them at target??
member-54387b3bd
Uk
Hey I been waiting this for weeks now,could I get it for free
Joann P.
Fontana, CA
Do these work better than Neutrogena make up wipes?