BY BIORÉ #49 in Face Wipes

Instantly dissolve makeup to thoroughly clean pores.

Fight daily build-up with our makeup-removing towelettes that instantly dissolve makeup, dirt and oil. Biore® Daily Makeup Removing Towelettes are strong enough to lift waterproof mascara. Perfect for home or on the go, these towelettes instantly dissolve pore-clogging cosmetics without leaving an oily residue. Use them before exercise, reducing your chances of getting post-workout blemishes.

• Dermatologist Tested
  • Hypo-Allergenic
  • Non-Comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Alcohol-Free
  • Gentle enough for everyday use

How it Works:

• Effectively dissolves makeup (and even removes waterproof mascara)
  • Towelette made from 100% renewable resources like cotton
  • No artificial dyes

How to Use:

Wipe face with towelette to dissolve away daily dirt, oil and makeup. Leaves no oily residue,so no need to rinse. After use, dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush). Reseal package after each use. Best if used within 45 days after opening. Keep package tightly closed, and stored in a cool, dry place when not in use.

Cautions: For external use only. Avoid eye contact. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children.

Bioré Daily Makeup Removing Towelettes
  • "Also, Biore claims that these can remove waterproof mascara, but I find that these do not do well with waterproof eye makeup, like mascara and eyeliner." in 5 reviews
  • "I bought these wipes randomly after finishing my usual makeup remover wipes and was surprised at how well they worked!" in 5 reviews
  • "I like that theses take all your makeup out ...and they smell good and it don't give you no brake outs " in 5 reviews
  • "I have tried many different wipes, mostly because i would go to CVS and they would be out of stock on these, my first choice." in 5 reviews
  • "Love these just one of these removes all my makeup nice and easy for the late nights to quickly remove make up or refresh your face " in 4 reviews
Jenni M.
Oklahoma City, OK
These do the job of cleaning away the makeup without drying out your skin or leaving you feeling oily. I like the convenience of the towelettes, being able to always have them handy.
Anh V.
Charlotte, NC
I love these, because they don't leave a greasy feeling afterward, like some others I've tried. I would like for them to be thicker, only because I tend to need to use two before I feel like everything is gone.
Phoebe b.
These towelettes are so easy to carry around in your purse or in the car. If I need to freshen up my makeup, I can do so easily, or take off my makeup completely and redo everything.
Jessica G.
Im a big fan of cleansing wipes for those lazy days when you just want to get home and go to bed. These are perfect! they really remove all your makeup and don't leave your face feeling dry or like half of your makeup is still caked on your face.
Cate F.
Wilmington, NC
The best makeup remover I have used! You can get all your makeup off with just one! Plus it leaves your skin feeling like you have really cleaned it, not just wiped the make up off.
Carla H.
Charleston, WV
These are great. It gets everything that is left on my face off. They are not too moist, and they never dry out. I need to restock, and I will definitely be buying this brand around.
Cristhy G.
Deerfield Bch, FL
These wipes really do the job! They wipe off all my makeup, even waterproof makeup, and leave my skin feeling clean. They don't dry my skin out and are very quick and easy to use.
Angela H.
Niagara Falls , NY
These towelettes are alright. They aren't the best product I've used but did the job they are intended to do. My only complaint is that it left my face a little greasy after use.
Barbie B.
Winston-Salem
These work well at removing eye makeup and facial makeup but I don't feel that they truly go deep enough to really clean. I use these first and then a stronger facial cleanser.
Jaleesa J.
Washington, DC
I don't really pay attention to the make up removers when I purchase them. As long as they get the make up off while only using a cloth or two it's great this one did just that.
jennifer s.
Does this do a good job of removing all makeup??
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Are these drying to your skin?
Maddie A.
Massillon, OH
Expensive?? Can I find them at target??
member-54387b3bd
Uk
Hey I been waiting this for weeks now,could I get it for free
Joann P.
Fontana, CA
Do these work better than Neutrogena make up wipes?