BY BIORÉ #49 in Face Wipes

Instantly dissolve makeup to thoroughly clean pores.

Fight daily build-up with our makeup-removing towelettes that instantly dissolve makeup, dirt and oil. Biore® Daily Makeup Removing Towelettes are strong enough to lift waterproof mascara. Perfect for home or on the go, these towelettes instantly dissolve pore-clogging cosmetics without leaving an oily residue. Use them before exercise, reducing your chances of getting post-workout blemishes.

• Dermatologist Tested
  • Hypo-Allergenic
  • Non-Comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Alcohol-Free
  • Gentle enough for everyday use

How it Works:

• Effectively dissolves makeup (and even removes waterproof mascara)
  • Towelette made from 100% renewable resources like cotton
  • No artificial dyes

How to Use:

Wipe face with towelette to dissolve away daily dirt, oil and makeup. Leaves no oily residue,so no need to rinse. After use, dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush). Reseal package after each use. Best if used within 45 days after opening. Keep package tightly closed, and stored in a cool, dry place when not in use.

Cautions: For external use only. Avoid eye contact. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children.

Bioré Daily Makeup Removing Towelettes
  • "Also, Biore claims that these can remove waterproof mascara, but I find that these do not do well with waterproof eye makeup, like mascara and eyeliner." in 5 reviews
  • "I bought these wipes randomly after finishing my usual makeup remover wipes and was surprised at how well they worked!" in 5 reviews
  • "I like that theses take all your makeup out ...and they smell good and it don't give you no brake outs " in 5 reviews
  • "I have tried many different wipes, mostly because i would go to CVS and they would be out of stock on these, my first choice." in 5 reviews
  • "Love these just one of these removes all my makeup nice and easy for the late nights to quickly remove make up or refresh your face " in 4 reviews
Lisa A.
Hope Mills, NC
Theses towels are the best. Sometimes when you can't wash your makeup off you need a quick and easy solution these wipes are it. They remove the makeup with no oily residue left on your face. It feels clean and fresh. Awesome product. Love love love them.
Yescenia  A.
Passaic, NJ
I don't go to bed at all with make up i always have these towelettes because they come in handy and also leave my face feelung nice and fresh so clean strongly recommend it to every woman
Nissa G.
Philadelphia, PA
I have tried many different wipes, mostly because i would go to CVS and they would be out of stock on these, my first choice. None of them work as well! They do sting the eyes a little, but nothing else works as well!
Angela D.
Lakeland, FL
Very soft and clean feeling. It is moist but not dripping wet. No need to rinse after using. However the biggest problem is I can never just use on towelette to get all my make-up off :(
Kimberly M.
I really like these Biore make up removing towelettes. They really are great, they really get ride of all make up. My skin feels amazing and there is no oil left. I would recommend these to anyone!
Tiffany C.
Rising Sun, IN
I used these to remove my makeup and they really left my skin feeling refreshed. However, they were not too beneficial to the eye area. It seemed like I had to scrub pretty hard to remove the eye makeup. Something more oily would have worked better.
Rochelle  B.
Porter , TX
I loved the way these towelettes made my skin feel. I would usually use an eye makeup remover along with regular soap and it left my skin so dry. I'm so glad I found these towelettes! They are now my go to makeup remover and I highly recommend them!
Claire B.
New Prague, MN
I love these! They don't make my face break out, they don't just smear my makeup around. They actually are absorbent, take my make up off and leave my face with a clean light feeling.
Ambika S.
These are okay, but my face was too sensitive for these wipes. They burned my skin. But they did take my makeup off so I guess they're okay.
I probably won't be repurchasing them tho.
Phoebe b.
These towelettes are so easy to carry around in your purse or in the car. If I need to freshen up my makeup, I can do so easily, or take off my makeup completely and redo everything.
jennifer s.
Does this do a good job of removing all makeup??
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Are these drying to your skin?
Maddie A.
Massillon, OH
Expensive?? Can I find them at target??
member-54387b3bd
Uk
Hey I been waiting this for weeks now,could I get it for free
Joann P.
Fontana, CA
Do these work better than Neutrogena make up wipes?