BY BIORÉ #49 in Face Wipes

Instantly dissolve makeup to thoroughly clean pores.

Fight daily build-up with our makeup-removing towelettes that instantly dissolve makeup, dirt and oil. Biore® Daily Makeup Removing Towelettes are strong enough to lift waterproof mascara. Perfect for home or on the go, these towelettes instantly dissolve pore-clogging cosmetics without leaving an oily residue. Use them before exercise, reducing your chances of getting post-workout blemishes.

• Dermatologist Tested
  • Hypo-Allergenic
  • Non-Comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Alcohol-Free
  • Gentle enough for everyday use

How it Works:

• Effectively dissolves makeup (and even removes waterproof mascara)
  • Towelette made from 100% renewable resources like cotton
  • No artificial dyes

How to Use:

Wipe face with towelette to dissolve away daily dirt, oil and makeup. Leaves no oily residue,so no need to rinse. After use, dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush). Reseal package after each use. Best if used within 45 days after opening. Keep package tightly closed, and stored in a cool, dry place when not in use.

Cautions: For external use only. Avoid eye contact. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children.

Bioré Daily Makeup Removing Towelettes
  • "Also, Biore claims that these can remove waterproof mascara, but I find that these do not do well with waterproof eye makeup, like mascara and eyeliner." in 5 reviews
  • "I bought these wipes randomly after finishing my usual makeup remover wipes and was surprised at how well they worked!" in 5 reviews
  • "I like that theses take all your makeup out ...and they smell good and it don't give you no brake outs " in 5 reviews
  • "I have tried many different wipes, mostly because i would go to CVS and they would be out of stock on these, my first choice." in 5 reviews
  • "Love these just one of these removes all my makeup nice and easy for the late nights to quickly remove make up or refresh your face " in 4 reviews
Alyssa C.
Madison Hts, MI
I love these wipes. They work great for removing makeup when I'm too lazy to wash my face before bed, or before working out at the gym. I also use them to remove some of the make I have on. Would definitely recommend them to anyone who uses make-up removing wipes.
Kara A.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
They work great! My face is very sensitive and it doesn't cause me to have breakouts like most wipes. And removes make up very well. And the cost was very affordable.
Sara K.
Longmont, CO
I have very sensitive skin so I have tried a lot of different wipes hoping to find one that I don't react to. I liked these, they made my skin feel soft and clean without making me break out
Quartney S.
Yukon, OK
I would recommend this to anyone that asks. Although it may be on the expensive side, it left my face feeling clean and moisturized. It didn't burn my eyes or leave my face looking too shiny.
 Monica F.
Los Angeles, CA
CAnt get enough of these. Removes all my makeup with one towelette unlike the other brands. Fragrance isn't too heavy and I think this is a great alternative to regular liquid facial cleaner
Odalys P.
Hialeah, FL
I love these wipes, they leave your fave super clean and fresh. Definite repurchase in my book only down fall is the price. But the product is really good and worth the price in my opinion.
Briana  W.
Oxon Hill, MD
Biore oil free make up removing towelettes are not good..... There awesome!!! They clean the makeup off your face like no other. Leave your face feeling clean and not backed up with make up.
Annie J.
These work well with my skin tone and features of not having an oily skin or over oily skin. I enjoy the way that in just minutes my while face I'd removed of whatever make up I'm wearing.
Taylor S.
Brookhaven, GA
These work well to remove makeup fast, however, it burns if it gets in your eyes. I like make up remover that is more gentle on the eyes but if thats not a problem, I recommend these wipes!
Nissa G.
Philadelphia, PA
I have tried many different wipes, mostly because i would go to CVS and they would be out of stock on these, my first choice. None of them work as well! They do sting the eyes a little, but nothing else works as well!
jennifer s.
Does this do a good job of removing all makeup??
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Are these drying to your skin?
Maddie A.
Massillon, OH
Expensive?? Can I find them at target??
member-54387b3bd
Uk
Hey I been waiting this for weeks now,could I get it for free
Joann P.
Fontana, CA
Do these work better than Neutrogena make up wipes?