BY BIORÉ

Instantly dissolve makeup to thoroughly clean pores.

Fight daily build-up with our makeup-removing towelettes that instantly dissolve makeup, dirt and oil. Biore® Daily Makeup Removing Towelettes are strong enough to lift waterproof mascara. Perfect for home or on the go, these towelettes instantly dissolve pore-clogging cosmetics without leaving an oily residue. Use them before exercise, reducing your chances of getting post-workout blemishes.

• Dermatologist Tested
  • Hypo-Allergenic
  • Non-Comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Alcohol-Free
  • Gentle enough for everyday use

How it Works:

• Effectively dissolves makeup (and even removes waterproof mascara)
  • Towelette made from 100% renewable resources like cotton
  • No artificial dyes

How to Use:

Wipe face with towelette to dissolve away daily dirt, oil and makeup. Leaves no oily residue,so no need to rinse. After use, dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush). Reseal package after each use. Best if used within 45 days after opening. Keep package tightly closed, and stored in a cool, dry place when not in use.

Cautions: For external use only. Avoid eye contact. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children.

Bioré Daily Makeup Removing Towelettes
  • "Also, Biore claims that these can remove waterproof mascara, but I find that these do not do well with waterproof eye makeup, like mascara and eyeliner." in 5 reviews
  • "I bought these wipes randomly after finishing my usual makeup remover wipes and was surprised at how well they worked!" in 5 reviews
  • "I like that theses take all your makeup out ...and they smell good and it don't give you no brake outs " in 5 reviews
  • "I have tried many different wipes, mostly because i would go to CVS and they would be out of stock on these, my first choice." in 5 reviews
  • "Love these just one of these removes all my makeup nice and easy for the late nights to quickly remove make up or refresh your face " in 4 reviews
Erin  W.
Spring, TX
Great product! This product is awesome, it removes all the make up of the day, plus it is very smooth on the face. One pack generally last a whole month. I would recommend this product to a friend!
Stephanie M.
Lake Worth, FL
These work great! I love that they are oil free so my face doesn't feel grimy after use. I bike a lot and I often keep a pack in my bookbag as a refresher for when I finish my ride, and it is awesome!
Liz H.
Works great and easily removes makeup. Haven't had any problems with this and I'm usually watching out for my sensitive skin that could either be easily irritated or break out with the wrong products.
Aimee L.
I like biore products in general and these towelettes are perfect for on the go, carry in my purse anywhere days , which is every day. Makeup comes off easily and my face is not greasy afterwards.
Nusrat C.
I recently decided to try something new. I usually use simple or neutrogena makeup remover pads but these were on sale so I gave them a try. They do the job but I think i will stick to my old ones.
Angelica  H.
Chula Vista, CA
Lately I've been using make up removing wipes and so naturally I've been trying different brands. And these did not disappoint me, not the best I've used. But good nonetheless. I recommend them.
Marina K.
Duluth, GA
Perfect for taking off your makeup when you have so much on. It's takes off what washing your face doesn't. Also perfect to keep in your night stand in case you come home late and are exhausted.
desirae W.
Miami Gardens, FL
Great for mascara which is really hard for me to remove lol. Would recommend. I don't wear much face makeup so I doing know how good it would work for full face but it's really good on eye makeup
Gabriella S.
Rochester, MI
I really like these because they're oil free and they also take any excess oils off your face! They work for me especially because my face gets really oily! Using them around my eyes doesn't irritate my eyes and they wipe makeup off without any real hard pressures.
Sara K.
Longmont, CO
I have very sensitive skin so I have tried a lot of different wipes hoping to find one that I don't react to. I liked these, they made my skin feel soft and clean without making me break out
jennifer s.
Does this do a good job of removing all makeup??
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Are these drying to your skin?
Maddie A.
Massillon, OH
Expensive?? Can I find them at target??
member-54387b3bd
Uk
Hey I been waiting this for weeks now,could I get it for free
Joann P.
Fontana, CA
Do these work better than Neutrogena make up wipes?