BY BIORÉ

Instantly dissolve makeup to thoroughly clean pores.

Fight daily build-up with our makeup-removing towelettes that instantly dissolve makeup, dirt and oil. Biore® Daily Makeup Removing Towelettes are strong enough to lift waterproof mascara. Perfect for home or on the go, these towelettes instantly dissolve pore-clogging cosmetics without leaving an oily residue. Use them before exercise, reducing your chances of getting post-workout blemishes.

• Dermatologist Tested
  • Hypo-Allergenic
  • Non-Comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Alcohol-Free
  • Gentle enough for everyday use

How it Works:

• Effectively dissolves makeup (and even removes waterproof mascara)
  • Towelette made from 100% renewable resources like cotton
  • No artificial dyes

How to Use:

Wipe face with towelette to dissolve away daily dirt, oil and makeup. Leaves no oily residue,so no need to rinse. After use, dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush). Reseal package after each use. Best if used within 45 days after opening. Keep package tightly closed, and stored in a cool, dry place when not in use.

Cautions: For external use only. Avoid eye contact. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children.

Bioré Daily Makeup Removing Towelettes
  • "Also, Biore claims that these can remove waterproof mascara, but I find that these do not do well with waterproof eye makeup, like mascara and eyeliner." in 5 reviews
  • "I bought these wipes randomly after finishing my usual makeup remover wipes and was surprised at how well they worked!" in 5 reviews
  • "I like that theses take all your makeup out ...and they smell good and it don't give you no brake outs " in 5 reviews
  • "I have tried many different wipes, mostly because i would go to CVS and they would be out of stock on these, my first choice." in 5 reviews
  • "Love these just one of these removes all my makeup nice and easy for the late nights to quickly remove make up or refresh your face " in 4 reviews
Chloe Y.
I love these towelettes! You can usually get all of your make up off with just one wipe, but obviously that depends on how much make up you wear. I usually use one when I wake up because they make me feel clean and refreshed and one before bed to remove my mascara and foundation.
Jamie W.
I use this every morning I wake its super quick and removes everything just like washing your face. It also doesn't break my skin out which a lot of wipes do. It keeps my skin super clean and clear :)
Jennifer B.
Van Buren Twp, MI
my skin isn't sensitive and some Wipes that I use will cause irritation. it did what it was supposed to do and it did it quickly. The price point is reasonable in comparison two other brands. I grabbed a pack when I was in Walgreens. if it removed my liquid lipstick it will remove anything
Tiffany B.
Bronx,NY
Great for removing all types of makeup even water proof mascara. I like them because I only have to use one wipe for my entire face. And I don't feel super oily afterwards. Great price point as well.
Hailie D.
Clermont, FL
Perfect for on the go, at the gym, at school etc etc. not terribly expensive. love how well they removed my makeup. also loved the fact that they smelled pretty good and not like a bunch of chemicals.
Veronica T.
Sanger, CA
These towelettes are perfect for everyday use. I use mine every night to wipe off all my makeup before washing my face. They just make the process easier! They smell so clean and really do a great job removing makeup and dirt.
Aimee L.
I like biore products in general and these towelettes are perfect for on the go, carry in my purse anywhere days , which is every day. Makeup comes off easily and my face is not greasy afterwards.
Erin  W.
Spring, TX
Great product! This product is awesome, it removes all the make up of the day, plus it is very smooth on the face. One pack generally last a whole month. I would recommend this product to a friend!
Kayla D.
Philadelphia, PA
Finding a makeup remover that rods your skin of all makeup is sometimes hard to find. Biore Oil Free Make-up Remover not only removed all excess makeup, but also leaves your skin feeling hydrated and fresh! It works best with any skin type due to its oil free towelette.
Stephanie M.
Lake Worth, FL
These work great! I love that they are oil free so my face doesn't feel grimy after use. I bike a lot and I often keep a pack in my bookbag as a refresher for when I finish my ride, and it is awesome!
jennifer s.
Does this do a good job of removing all makeup??
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Are these drying to your skin?
Maddie A.
Massillon, OH
Expensive?? Can I find them at target??
member-54387b3bd
Uk
Hey I been waiting this for weeks now,could I get it for free
Joann P.
Fontana, CA
Do these work better than Neutrogena make up wipes?