BY BIORÉ

Instantly dissolve makeup to thoroughly clean pores.

Fight daily build-up with our makeup-removing towelettes that instantly dissolve makeup, dirt and oil. Biore® Daily Makeup Removing Towelettes are strong enough to lift waterproof mascara. Perfect for home or on the go, these towelettes instantly dissolve pore-clogging cosmetics without leaving an oily residue. Use them before exercise, reducing your chances of getting post-workout blemishes.

• Dermatologist Tested
  • Hypo-Allergenic
  • Non-Comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Alcohol-Free
  • Gentle enough for everyday use

How it Works:

• Effectively dissolves makeup (and even removes waterproof mascara)
  • Towelette made from 100% renewable resources like cotton
  • No artificial dyes

How to Use:

Wipe face with towelette to dissolve away daily dirt, oil and makeup. Leaves no oily residue,so no need to rinse. After use, dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush). Reseal package after each use. Best if used within 45 days after opening. Keep package tightly closed, and stored in a cool, dry place when not in use.

Cautions: For external use only. Avoid eye contact. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children.

Bioré Daily Makeup Removing Towelettes
  • "Also, Biore claims that these can remove waterproof mascara, but I find that these do not do well with waterproof eye makeup, like mascara and eyeliner." in 5 reviews
  • "I bought these wipes randomly after finishing my usual makeup remover wipes and was surprised at how well they worked!" in 5 reviews
  • "I like that theses take all your makeup out ...and they smell good and it don't give you no brake outs " in 5 reviews
  • "I have tried many different wipes, mostly because i would go to CVS and they would be out of stock on these, my first choice." in 5 reviews
  • "Love these just one of these removes all my makeup nice and easy for the late nights to quickly remove make up or refresh your face " in 4 reviews
Christine M.
Chico, CA
These makeup removing towels were great at taking off all my thick dark eye makeup. it felt gentle and fine for sensitive skin, slightly fresh fragrance but not strong enough to agitate my skin or eyes. did not feel greasy or leave behind any sort of residue.
Britni H.
San Francisco, CA
I usually use these after using Biore cleanser, I use them as a way to double check or to make sure that I removed all the makeup from my face. There perfect and really help to make sure that my face is nice and clean.
Stephanie B.
Cincinnati, OH
These are awesome they clean well without drying. Great if your mascara is not waterproof. For waterproof mascara I added a little mascara remover to the corner and that helped break it down better. Fast and convenient!
Jessica C.
Tucson, AZ
I recently tried these makeup remover towelettes and I loved them because they are easy for on the go or if your too tired to wash your face before bed time you just grab one wipe your make up off and ready for bed!
Kaiden M.
Kalamazoo
My pores were super thankful that I found this product. I purchased it at the local CVS and boy, did it get the job done. It was a good value for how many towelettes were in the package and it was gentle on my sensitive skin. I wouldn't change a thing!
Valerie H.
Phoenix, AZ
This product is my favorite brand of make up remover. It is the one that works the best with my skin. I always have problems with make up remover making my skin even oilier. This product does not do that. Love it!!
Kaleigh S.
Warfordsburg , PA
These makeup remover wipes get the job done with only one towelette. I hate nothing more than having to use three different wipes to remove one day's makeup, but with this product, I only need one. It is good to your skin and I would recommend trying.
Rashema J.
I liked these. It had a refreshing smell and worked well. Took off majority of my makeup with one wipe but I noticed that everything didn't come off the first time. So, I had to recipe my face a second time.
Heather T.
Murrieta, CA
This product worked really great at removing my makeup, it even got the hard to remove mascara and eyeliner off, and it had a lovely scent, my only problem was that it left my skin feeling really dried out.
Rachael D.
Knoxville, TN
These are pretty awesome. They are soft, the perfect size and gentle on my skin. Biore products are alwaus a homerum and these are no different. They remove all of my makeup and leave my skin feeling clean!
jennifer s.
Does this do a good job of removing all makeup??
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Are these drying to your skin?
Maddie A.
Massillon, OH
Expensive?? Can I find them at target??
member-54387b3bd
Uk
Hey I been waiting this for weeks now,could I get it for free
Joann P.
Fontana, CA
Do these work better than Neutrogena make up wipes?