BY BIORÉ

Instantly dissolve makeup to thoroughly clean pores.

Fight daily build-up with our makeup-removing towelettes that instantly dissolve makeup, dirt and oil. Biore® Daily Makeup Removing Towelettes are strong enough to lift waterproof mascara. Perfect for home or on the go, these towelettes instantly dissolve pore-clogging cosmetics without leaving an oily residue. Use them before exercise, reducing your chances of getting post-workout blemishes.

• Dermatologist Tested
  • Hypo-Allergenic
  • Non-Comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Alcohol-Free
  • Gentle enough for everyday use

How it Works:

• Effectively dissolves makeup (and even removes waterproof mascara)
  • Towelette made from 100% renewable resources like cotton
  • No artificial dyes

How to Use:

Wipe face with towelette to dissolve away daily dirt, oil and makeup. Leaves no oily residue,so no need to rinse. After use, dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush). Reseal package after each use. Best if used within 45 days after opening. Keep package tightly closed, and stored in a cool, dry place when not in use.

Cautions: For external use only. Avoid eye contact. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children.

Bioré Daily Makeup Removing Towelettes
  • "Also, Biore claims that these can remove waterproof mascara, but I find that these do not do well with waterproof eye makeup, like mascara and eyeliner." in 5 reviews
  • "I bought these wipes randomly after finishing my usual makeup remover wipes and was surprised at how well they worked!" in 5 reviews
  • "I like that theses take all your makeup out ...and they smell good and it don't give you no brake outs " in 5 reviews
  • "I have tried many different wipes, mostly because i would go to CVS and they would be out of stock on these, my first choice." in 5 reviews
  • "Love these just one of these removes all my makeup nice and easy for the late nights to quickly remove make up or refresh your face " in 4 reviews
Sunni G.
Jacksonville, NC
This product is amazing for my acne prone skin. Not only does it help get all of the dirt off of my face, but my makeup as well. It really helps fight my acne as well. The smell isn’t a fragrance but it still has a nice smell to it and I highly recommend it.
Cassi J.
DeLand
This wipes always do the best job removing my makeup. I tend to wear a lot of makeup, but it only takes a few wipes to remove the main traces of the makeup. This wipes are worth the price and inexpensive.
Abiola O.
Randallstown
So this was bomb...it took almost all my makeup off in a single wipe since I don't wear alot pf makeup all day...but for days when I have on full makeup I use up to 3wipes for a clean remove..
Rachel P.
Fayetteville, NC
These always get all my makeup off whether it’s a subtle look or a full face and it’s also not too rough on my skin and I also use more products than just the facial wipes from this brand.
Joharis A.
Miami, Florida
This product does an amazing job at removing makeup, however when using it on ny eyelids they make my skin burn, I thought it was because it isn't for the eyes but it clearly states it was proved by an ophthalmologist.
Madison H.
Cherokee Vlg, AR
I love Biore wipes! They are gentle on my sensitive skin and are very affordable. The packaging looks great and I am always satisfied with them. They never dry my skin out which is also a huge pro!! There's very little room for improvement
Iphannie G.
Palmdale , CA
I use to use the neutrogena makeup removing wipes and they would tug at my skin and make my skin feel so dry but these biore makeup removing towelettes have been a complete game changer. They hydrate my skin and aren't too rough on my sensitive skin all while removing all of my makeup within a matter of seconds.
Rachel T.
Louisville, KY
This is the only make up remover wipes I buy... Ive tried many other make up wipes in the past and these wipes are by far the best and gentle doesnt feel rough on the skin... Love the packaging and also great price. I would and have recommended these to others..
Desiree P.
I thought this product was wonderful I didn't have to wash my face after and it was convienant if I got home late and didn't feel like washing my face when I wanted to crash completely, and did meet my expectations as always. I felt I needed to wash my face after though because I thought my skin was dry.
Samantha B.
Ashburn, VA
These make-up removing towelettes are an essential for anyone who wears make-up! They are soft like using a washcloth but strong! They stand up well to removing everything including mascara and eye liner. Leaves your face feeling clean and fresh.
jennifer s.
Does this do a good job of removing all makeup??
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Are these drying to your skin?
Maddie A.
Massillon, OH
Expensive?? Can I find them at target??
member-54387b3bd
Uk
Hey I been waiting this for weeks now,could I get it for free
Joann P.
Fontana, CA
Do these work better than Neutrogena make up wipes?