BY BIORÉ #52 in Face Wipes

Instantly dissolve makeup to thoroughly clean pores.

Fight daily build-up with our makeup-removing towelettes that instantly dissolve makeup, dirt and oil. Biore® Daily Makeup Removing Towelettes are strong enough to lift waterproof mascara. Perfect for home or on the go, these towelettes instantly dissolve pore-clogging cosmetics without leaving an oily residue. Use them before exercise, reducing your chances of getting post-workout blemishes.

• Dermatologist Tested
  • Hypo-Allergenic
  • Non-Comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Alcohol-Free
  • Gentle enough for everyday use

How it Works:

• Effectively dissolves makeup (and even removes waterproof mascara)
  • Towelette made from 100% renewable resources like cotton
  • No artificial dyes

How to Use:

Wipe face with towelette to dissolve away daily dirt, oil and makeup. Leaves no oily residue,so no need to rinse. After use, dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush). Reseal package after each use. Best if used within 45 days after opening. Keep package tightly closed, and stored in a cool, dry place when not in use.

Cautions: For external use only. Avoid eye contact. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children.

Bioré Daily Makeup Removing Towelettes
  • "Also, Biore claims that these can remove waterproof mascara, but I find that these do not do well with waterproof eye makeup, like mascara and eyeliner." in 5 reviews
  • "I bought these wipes randomly after finishing my usual makeup remover wipes and was surprised at how well they worked!" in 5 reviews
  • "I like that theses take all your makeup out ...and they smell good and it don't give you no brake outs " in 5 reviews
  • "I have tried many different wipes, mostly because i would go to CVS and they would be out of stock on these, my first choice." in 5 reviews
  • "Love these just one of these removes all my makeup nice and easy for the late nights to quickly remove make up or refresh your face " in 4 reviews
Kaiden M.
Kalamazoo
My pores were super thankful that I found this product. I purchased it at the local CVS and boy, did it get the job done. It was a good value for how many towelettes were in the package and it was gentle on my sensitive skin. I wouldn't change a thing!
Abiola O.
Randallstown
So this was bomb...it took almost all my makeup off in a single wipe since I don't wear alot pf makeup all day...but for days when I have on full makeup I use up to 3wipes for a clean remove..
Joharis A.
Miami, Florida
This product does an amazing job at removing makeup, however when using it on ny eyelids they make my skin burn, I thought it was because it isn't for the eyes but it clearly states it was proved by an ophthalmologist.
Madison H.
Cherokee Vlg, AR
I love Biore wipes! They are gentle on my sensitive skin and are very affordable. The packaging looks great and I am always satisfied with them. They never dry my skin out which is also a huge pro!! There's very little room for improvement
Iphannie G.
Palmdale , CA
I use to use the neutrogena makeup removing wipes and they would tug at my skin and make my skin feel so dry but these biore makeup removing towelettes have been a complete game changer. They hydrate my skin and aren't too rough on my sensitive skin all while removing all of my makeup within a matter of seconds.
hope m.
San Diego
i use these every night to take off my makeup and every morning before i put my makeup on to take off leftover makeup that i might've missed the night before and it's the best . it does the job and it's so gentle on your skin at the same time. it's super affordable and smells fresh :)
Jennifer S.
Heflin
I'm all about fast and easy makeup removal. Love how convenient these wipes are. And I love how one wipe takes off all the makeup, and leaves my skin feeling smooth. It's a good value and would recommend them to anyone who likes easy!!! I would totally buy these again
Valerie K.
Absolutely amazing. My go to makeup remover. I highly recommend this to anyone who uses makeup wipes. They honestly make my life so much easier. I dont have to use any oil base to remove all the waterproof makeup. These are the real deal. Great price great quality
Rachel T.
Louisville, KY
This is the only make up remover wipes I buy... Ive tried many other make up wipes in the past and these wipes are by far the best and gentle doesnt feel rough on the skin... Love the packaging and also great price. I would and have recommended these to others..
Desiree P.
I thought this product was wonderful I didn't have to wash my face after and it was convienant if I got home late and didn't feel like washing my face when I wanted to crash completely, and did meet my expectations as always. I felt I needed to wash my face after though because I thought my skin was dry.
jennifer s.
Does this do a good job of removing all makeup??
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Are these drying to your skin?
Maddie A.
Massillon, OH
Expensive?? Can I find them at target??
member-54387b3bd
Uk
Hey I been waiting this for weeks now,could I get it for free
Joann P.
Fontana, CA
Do these work better than Neutrogena make up wipes?