BY BIORÉ

Get your daily dose of exfoliation. Pre-moistened Bior ® Daily Cleansing Cloths help remove a whole day’s worth of dirt, oil and make-up and leave skin vibrant and glowing. Unique dirt-grabbing cloth fibers trap surface dirt, oil and make-up and help dislodge stubborn, pore-clogging grime. Recharge skin any time you need a little lift with these portable face cleansing cloths. • Dermatologist Tested • Hypo-Allergenic • Ophthalmologist Tested • Non-Comedogenic • Alcohol-Free • Towelette made from 100% renewable resources. . see more...

• Are these ok to use if you have sensitive skin ?3 Answers
  • Do these help with oily skin? I'm currently washing my face almos...3 Answers
Bioré Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths
  • "After every workout i cleanse my face and use one of the cloths so that the sweat and dirt wont create any unwanted blemishes." in 12 reviews
  • "I like that I can remove my makeup or any dirt that is on my face with one little product but I don't like how my face feels after." in 8 reviews
  • "I've tried other brands and they always make my skin go wild, after a few uses I'd always end with breaks outs all over." in 7 reviews
  • "Also, these wipes smell really good, it's not a floral scent or a scent you would normally like, it smells very clean & fresh. " in 6 reviews
  • "I have extremely sensitive skin and I love these." in 2 reviews
Alexandra S.
Asheboro
Review for: Biore more...
These wipes are my go to face cleansers. I use them to clean up any missed liquid face cleansing products after I shower. A lot of the times I have leftover mascara and such so these are great to really target where you want to clean. Then I apply makeup. When I accidentally get mascara or eye shadow in places I don’t want it, I use these to clean it up and they work wonders. They also are amazing for traveling because sometimes water isn’t available to be able to clean your face. The only downfall of these are that the plastic seam after repeatedly opening and closing these lose stickiness so it’s hard to get it to close properly after being opened several times but a simple solution to this is to just store them upside down so gravity keeps the top on
crystal g.
hermiston
Review for: Biore Deep Pore more...
I like the fact that it actually Removes my blackheads. It deep cleans removing all the Orioles the dirts everything which I find is a big plus because I suffer with bad blackheads and I like to feel smooth surface on my nose I would most definitely be recommending this to my friends and family
Julia L.
Woodhaven
If I could give another 5 stars, I totally would. Can’t live without these! The smell amazing, keep my face breakout free, and the best part- they’re unbelievably affordable! I don’t even moisturize every night, because it’s not necessary when using these!
Alexus S.
Kelseyville , CA
Biore is a great product. They have multiple products for multiple skin problems. They’ve been around since I was a kid and they do amazing. I live the beads in the facial washes and I get mine at a local drug store.
Chelsea P.
Pearland, TX
The wash smells good, but was too drying for my skin. I used it a few times but need to switch to something for breakouts. It is a great cleanser and lathers very easily- easily a great cleanser to keep around.
Chloe P.
Northville, MI
Review for: Biore Deep Pore more...
I love this product It’s a fast and easy way to clean out your pores for an affordable price! I use this every night before I go to bed it’s great. I recommend to anyone who is always in a hurry. Great!!
Marsha Y.
Love the price just as much as I love the product!!! I use it once a week and my face stays smooth. I will definitely be buying more if this! I honestly don’t know how I every made it without it before!
Stefanie S.
Jacksonville , FL
Love love love love this product it offers so many benefits for your skin and it's amazing definitely recommend to everyone else quality is worth every penny spent amazing so many benefits for your skin and it's amazing definitely recommend to everyone else quality is worth every penny
Cassandra C.
Wichita falls tx
I like this product especially when i leave it on for like 2-5 mins depends how dirty i feel. I so cam feel it working it's magic on my face. I love how soft my face us after i was it off.
Madeline S.
Wayland, MA
I love these clothes! I use them specifically after working out to clean my pores from all the sweat! They are very light and they do not bother my sensitive skin at all! They also are the reason why I don't break out from working out any more! They clean my pores soooo well!
amy k.
Do these help with oily skin? I'm currently washing my face almost three time's a day because I'm acne prone and so oily after using my current products. the reviews seem really well for this product!
Manda D.
Ocean Grove, NJ
Are these ok to use if you have sensitive skin ?