BY BIORÉ

Get your daily dose of exfoliation. Pre-moistened Bior ® Daily Cleansing Cloths help remove a whole day’s worth of dirt, oil and make-up and leave skin vibrant and glowing. Unique dirt-grabbing cloth fibers trap surface dirt, oil and make-up and help dislodge stubborn, pore-clogging grime. Recharge skin any time you need a little lift with these portable face cleansing cloths. • Dermatologist Tested • Hypo-Allergenic • Ophthalmologist Tested • Non-Comedogenic • Alcohol-Free • Towelette made from 100% renewable resources. . see more...

• Are these ok to use if you have sensitive skin ?3 Answers
  • Do these help with oily skin? I'm currently washing my face almos...3 Answers
Bioré Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths
  • "After every workout i cleanse my face and use one of the cloths so that the sweat and dirt wont create any unwanted blemishes." in 12 reviews
  • "I like that I can remove my makeup or any dirt that is on my face with one little product but I don't like how my face feels after." in 8 reviews
  • "I've tried other brands and they always make my skin go wild, after a few uses I'd always end with breaks outs all over." in 7 reviews
  • "Also, these wipes smell really good, it's not a floral scent or a scent you would normally like, it smells very clean & fresh. " in 6 reviews
  • "I have extremely sensitive skin and I love these." in 2 reviews
Caroline R.
Caroline R.
Cullowhee, NC
THIS is my most FAVORITE favorite favorite favorite face product ever! I really love this product with all of my heart! Bioré is literally my favorite brand! I wish they would send me free stuff all the time; that would literally make my life complete. But seriously, no other product has ever beat this one! They really changed the game with this one. Dirt-grabbing fibers gently yet effectively exfoliate skin and remove dirt, oil and even stubborn makeup. Using before exercise can reduce the chances breaking out from all that sweat and dirt attracted to your face that cause blemishes and breakouts. The feeling that these cleansing cloths give me is certainly unbeatable. This product combined with Bioré facial wash has made my breakouts stop all together and I have never been happier with my skin. It leaves my skin looking healthier, which no other product has done for me. Seriously GET THIS PRODUCT!!! This will forever change your skin and the way you view Bioré products, guaranteed! HIGHLY recommend this! It will leave your skin GLOWING.
Maria V.
Maria V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a huge fan of face wipes. When you're full dressed, wearing long sleeves, and want to wash your face without getting water all over your clothes, these things are perfect. Also great before bed for removing makeup.

Comparing this to Pond's, however, I don't like the smell as much. It's odd, hard to explain. I'm thinking I would prefer unscented over this strange odor. The wipes, however, come in nifty packaging, perfect for traveling, carrying out, throwing in a case. Easy to pull a wipe out and reseal. Keep things moist.

Neither are they so moist that it drips all over the place.

The moisture once on your skin dries fast, nothing leaving any oily residue. But it does cause a bad taste. Be careful around your mouth. If you happen to lick something off your lips after using them, it tastes terrible.
Kendra M.
Kendra M.
Carrollton , Georgia
I keep these wipes in my office at my gymnastics coaching job. I use them often after my teenage kids have had a hard workout and need something to wash their face with. I have also used these wipes and enjoy the simple and quick way they remove my makeup at the end of the day. It leaves my face with a fresh and clean feeling!
Elsa W.
Elsa W.
Ripplemead, VA
There are few beauty products that I honestly LOVE - this might be one of them. Quick, easy, wonderful - Biore is a not only a name I trust but one that makes a quality product. Two thumbs up from A Fat Girl Review - and a snap because, why not - it's a great product. *kisses package*
Erica T.
Erica T.
Tucson, Az
This wipes are amazing, I carry them around all the time and they come in handy for after the gym or just any time i feel the need to wash my face but don't have a sink and soap. I think it really helps throughout the day so then when I wash at night there isn't much to clean up after.
Mercedes J.
Mercedes J.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this product and would recommend it to everyone! These clothes are refreshing and do a great job of getting off the toughest makeup. It leaves my face feeling refreshed and clean. It even helps to remove dirt buildup. The price is decent for the amazing job this product does.
Annie R.
Annie R.
Perrysburg , OH
Washing my face every night, especially when I'm tired, is very frustrating and repetitive after a while. These facial wipes have saved my life. No irritation or break outs after using them.. which is great because my skin is very prone to that. Would highly recommend!
Canisha D.
Canisha D.
Pasadena, MD
I use these in my shower. I love that they foam right up. It's like using a washcloth on your face but cleaner. I also love that I can just throw it away so you know you're always using something clean. I don't have anything bad to say about this product!
Carrie H.
Carrie H.
Goshen, OH
I have always loved this product, I bought the store brand and was disappointed. I bought the Meijer brand it ripped my skin off. It was like putting tape on my face. Biore is not like that. I feel like it works very well but it much more gentle.
Ryan A.
Ryan A.
Love to keep a pack of these cleansing wipes in my purse at all times. you can use them for EVERYTHING; fixed smeared makeup, dab off excess, clean hands, or fingernails. Even clean up food from clothes before a stain has time to ruin your day!
Manda D.
Manda D.
Ocean Grove , NJ
Are these ok to use if you have sensitive skin ?
amy k.
amy k.
Do these help with oily skin? I'm currently washing my face almost three time's a day because I'm acne prone and so oily after using my current products. the reviews seem really well for this product!