BY BIORÉ #24 in Face Wipes

Clear dirt and oil from your busy schedule. These pre-moistened portable face cloths remove a day’s worth of build-up, leaving healthy-looking, glowing skin. Dirt-grabbing fibers gently yet effectively exfoliate skin and remove dirt, oil and even stubborn makeup. Use before exercise, reducing your chances of getting post-workout blemishes.

• Dermatologist Tested
  • No oily residue
  • Hypo-Allergenic
  • Ophthalmologist Tested
  • Non-Comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Alcohol-Free
  • Towelette made from 100% renewable resources
  • Gentle enough for everyday use

How to Use:

Thoroughly wipe face with cleansing cloth to deep clean, exfoliate and refresh. After use, dispose of cloth in a trash receptacle (do not flush). Best if used within 45 days after opening. Keep package tightly closed, and stored in a cool, dry place when not in use.

Cautions:

How it Works:

• Unique dirt grabbing fibers remove dirt and oil
  • Removes a day's worth of dirt build-up to reveal a healthy glow

Water, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Withania Somnifera Root Extract, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Peg-32, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Methicone, Sorbitan Oleate, Dmdm Hydantoin, Methylparaben, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance.

• Are these ok to use if you have sensitive skin ?3 Answers
  • Do these help with oily skin? I'm currently washing my face almos...3 Answers
Bioré Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths
  • "I've tried other brands and they always make my skin go wild, after a few uses I'd always end with breaks outs all over." in 7 reviews
  • "Also, these wipes smell really good, it's not a floral scent or a scent you would normally like, it smells very clean & fresh. " in 6 reviews
  • "I highly recommend them. " in 1 review
  • "I love these face cleansing cloths and use them after regular face wash to clean off what it leaves behind." in 1 review
Alexandra S.
Raleigh, NC
These wipes are my go to face cleansers. I use them to clean up any missed liquid face cleansing products after I shower. A lot of the times I have leftover mascara and such so these are great to really target where you want to clean. Then I apply makeup. When I accidentally get mascara or eye shadow in places I don’t want it, I use these to clean it up and they work wonders. They also are amazing for traveling because sometimes water isn’t available to be able to clean your face. The only downfall of these are that the plastic seam after repeatedly opening and closing these lose stickiness so it’s hard to get it to close properly after being opened several times but a simple solution to this is to just store them upside down so gravity keeps the top on
Julia L.
Woodhaven
If I could give another 5 stars, I totally would. Can’t live without these! The smell amazing, keep my face breakout free, and the best part- they’re unbelievably affordable! I don’t even moisturize every night, because it’s not necessary when using these!
Alexus S.
Kelseyville, CA
Biore is a great product. They have multiple products for multiple skin problems. They’ve been around since I was a kid and they do amazing. I live the beads in the facial washes and I get mine at a local drug store.
Zi S.
I've never been so in love with my skin except when using this. One of my favorite products. I'm talking about that "did you just come out your mothers womb" skin. 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽 You did that
Cory H.
Brookings, OR
This works well as does the rest of their charcol line. After becoming pregnant my skin has gone crazy. I enjoy the bar cleanser over the wipes but that is just personal preferance. I have noticed an improvement in my skin since using this and I will repurchase in the future.
Brianna W.
Belton, SC
I have very bad black heads on my nose. I always have. They’re so hard to get rid of. But I’ve used this product maybe once or twice and I can honestly say I was happy with what I got. So many were removed.
Chelsea P.
The wash smells good, but was too drying for my skin. I used it a few times but need to switch to something for breakouts. It is a great cleanser and lathers very easily- easily a great cleanser to keep around.
Chloe P.
Northville, MI
I love this product It’s a fast and easy way to clean out your pores for an affordable price! I use this every night before I go to bed it’s great. I recommend to anyone who is always in a hurry. Great!!
Cassandra C.
Wichita Falls, TX
I like this product especially when i leave it on for like 2-5 mins depends how dirty i feel. I so cam feel it working it's magic on my face. I love how soft my face us after i was it off.
Madeline S.
Wayland, MA
I love these clothes! I use them specifically after working out to clean my pores from all the sweat! They are very light and they do not bother my sensitive skin at all! They also are the reason why I don't break out from working out any more! They clean my pores soooo well!
amy k.
Do these help with oily skin? I'm currently washing my face almost three time's a day because I'm acne prone and so oily after using my current products. the reviews seem really well for this product!
Manda D.
Ocean Grove, NJ
Are these ok to use if you have sensitive skin ?