BY BIORÉ

Clear dirt and oil from your busy schedule. These pre-moistened portable face cloths remove a day’s worth of build-up, leaving healthy-looking, glowing skin. Dirt-grabbing fibers gently yet effectively exfoliate skin and remove dirt, oil and even stubborn makeup. Use before exercise, reducing your chances of getting post-workout blemishes.

• Dermatologist Tested
  • No oily residue
  • Hypo-Allergenic
  • Ophthalmologist Tested
  • Non-Comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Alcohol-Free
  • Towelette made from 100% renewable resources
  • Gentle enough for everyday use

How to Use:

Thoroughly wipe face with cleansing cloth to deep clean, exfoliate and refresh. After use, dispose of cloth in a trash receptacle (do not flush). Best if used within 45 days after opening. Keep package tightly closed, and stored in a cool, dry place when not in use.

Cautions:

How it Works:

• Unique dirt grabbing fibers remove dirt and oil
  • Removes a day's worth of dirt build-up to reveal a healthy glow

Water, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Withania Somnifera Root Extract, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Peg-32, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Methicone, Sorbitan Oleate, Dmdm Hydantoin, Methylparaben, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance.

• Are these ok to use if you have sensitive skin ?3 Answers
  • Do these help with oily skin? I'm currently washing my fa...3 Answers
Bioré Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths
  • "I've tried other brands and they always make my skin go wild, after a few uses I'd always end with breaks outs all over." in 7 reviews
  • "Also, these wipes smell really good, it's not a floral scent or a scent you would normally like, it smells very clean & fresh. " in 6 reviews
  • "I highly recommend them. " in 1 review
  • "I love these face cleansing cloths and use them after regular face wash to clean off what it leaves behind." in 1 review
Alexandra S.
Raleigh, NC
These wipes are my go to face cleansers. I use them to clean up any missed liquid face cleansing products after I shower. A lot of the times I have leftover mascara and such so these are great to really target where you want to clean. Then I apply makeup. When I accidentally get mascara or eye shadow in places I don’t want it, I use these to clean it up and they work wonders. They also are amazing for traveling because sometimes water isn’t available to be able to clean your face. The only downfall of these are that the plastic seam after repeatedly opening and closing these lose stickiness so it’s hard to get it to close properly after being opened several times but a simple solution to this is to just store them upside down so gravity keeps the top on
Michelle L.
Madison
After many years of trying different face wipes every single time I ran out, these are finally my go-to wipes. They are affordable and easy to purchase both online and at drug stores. They leave my skin feeling clean but not too sticky or dry. They have the perfect amount of moisture so that you don't have to worry about missing make up. When I am in a bind and unable to wash my face with a cleanser these still leave me feeling very clean. I am only removing a star because Biore is not a cruelty-free brand and I am in the process of finding another affordable CF replacement.
Pamela B.
Brady
I love whoever came up with cleansing clothes. I always keep a pack by my chair so at night I use these clothes to remove my makeup. It’s really helped me to clean my face and not fall asleep with makeup on. It so easy to remove your makeup. I definetly keep these stocked
Julia L.
Woodhaven
If I could give another 5 stars, I totally would. Can’t live without these! The smell amazing, keep my face breakout free, and the best part- they’re unbelievably affordable! I don’t even moisturize every night, because it’s not necessary when using these!
Alexus S.
Kelseyville, CA
Biore is a great product. They have multiple products for multiple skin problems. They’ve been around since I was a kid and they do amazing. I live the beads in the facial washes and I get mine at a local drug store.
Cory H.
Brookings, OR
This works well as does the rest of their charcol line. After becoming pregnant my skin has gone crazy. I enjoy the bar cleanser over the wipes but that is just personal preferance. I have noticed an improvement in my skin since using this and I will repurchase in the future.
Maya. G.
Albuquerque, NM
I love these wipes. I tried them after I had the Biore face wash or cleanser and these wipes are just like that exact cleaner. Cleans well and makes your skin feel so clear!
Mickell C.
I love these wipes and I hope that they never stop making them. I have used them for over 10 years. I love their scent and they take off my waterproof eye makeup so easily. One time I was out of them and had to use a baby wipe- boy was it not the same thing! The baby wipe hurt and hardly took anything off even with me scrubbing.
KayCee D.
Memphis, TN
Purchased at: Amazon
This has been my favorite makeup cleansing cloths. The cloth itself is textured and I feel like it actually grabs makeup and dirt. The plus side is that it is for deep pore cleaning and since using, my pores are actually cleaner!
Amira S.
Harrisonburg, VA
I love these wipes! I have oily acne prone skin and I got jaw surgery on Monday. I was worried about my face breaking out but thanks to these wipes I haven’t! I use them twice a day and it cleans my face so swell. Highly recommend
amy k.
Do these help with oily skin? I'm currently washing my face almost three time's a day because I'm acne prone and so oily after using my current products. the reviews seem really well for this product!
Manda D.
Ocean Grove, NJ
Are these ok to use if you have sensitive skin ?

Amazon