Add a Photo

By BIORÉ
Biore combination skin balancing sleanser removes all forms of impurities while leaving 90% of skin's natural moisture, giving your face an even, all over clean.
Brittney C.
Brittney C.
Las Vegas
June 21, 2017, 5:36 p.m.
Review for: Biore Combination Skin Balancing Cleanser, 6.77 Ounce (Pack of 2)
Biore is a great company to buy from when you're looking for products that actually work, but you don't want to break the bank. I am a repeat user and I always love their products. This cleanser worked so well and left my skin feeling brand new! I will definitely be buying again!
Kaitlin M.
Kaitlin M.
Bessemer, AL
June 21, 2017, 1:53 p.m.
Review for: Biore Combination Skin Balancing Cleanser, 6.77 Ounce (Pack of 2)
This product is so good. It helps keep my combination skin feeling amazing. It is so gentle on my skin unlike others products that are harsh on my sensitive skin. It is also very affordable. I will never stop using this product. I would most definitely recommend it to others.
Delaney L.
Delaney L.
June 19, 2017, 11:41 p.m.
Review for: Biore Combination Skin Balancing Cleanser, 6.77 Ounce (Pack of 2)
I use this cleanser after the shower, it's great! The packaging looks nice and is appealing to the eye I loved it. I bought it at target actually, but it was great! Met my expectations or a face cream. I would recommend this and will buy again in the future
Amber N.
Amber N.
March 21, 2017, 2:36 a.m.
Review for: Biore Combination Skin Balancing Cleanser, 6.77 Ounce (Pack of 2)
I have to admit I go between this one and my clean and clear. While I enjoy this one, I just use it when I'm having off skin days (a few months out of the year). This is great for anyone with normal/dry as this is my skin type. As for others I'm not sure.
Morgan K.
Morgan K.
Columbus, OH
April 1, 2017, 8:47 p.m.
Review for: Biore Combination Skin Balancing Cleanser, 6.77 Ounce (Pack of 2)
Good facial wash, I enjoyed the scent. I just don't really have the skin meant for this. I have very sensitive skin and I feel like since this is a drug store facial wash it has unneeded chemicals in it which irritates my face.
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
June 21, 2017, 5:20 p.m.
Review for: Biore Combination Skin Balancing Cleanser, 6.77 Ounce (Pack of 2)
My go to product!! Purchased at the nearest Walmart and fell in love ever since!! No other product compares. I am a repeated user and will continue to buy. Very very effective it does not dry out my skin which is what I like. I definitely buy again.
Jacquelyn C.
Jacquelyn C.
June 22, 2017, 5:12 p.m.
Review for: Biore Combination Skin Balancing Cleanser, 6.77 Ounce (Pack of 2)
Love love love love love !!!! I love the way it made my face tingle when I washed it off it was a great product! The packing was nice it came in a bottle with a pump and it was my first time using it!!! And I'll buy it again
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Phoenix
June 19, 2017, 3:45 p.m.
Review for: Biore Combination Skin Balancing Cleanser, 6.77 Ounce (Pack of 2)
This cleanser is amazing! Simple packaging,but amazing results!! This was gentle on my skin! I began using it every other day to make sure my skin was get hydrated. I use the product monthly!
MacKenzie Z.
MacKenzie Z.
Middletown
June 19, 2017, 9:52 p.m.
Review for: Biore Combination Skin Balancing Cleanser, 6.77 Ounce (Pack of 2)
This is the holy grail of exfoliators. I have used other exfoliators and this is just my go to. The active beads help to clean the skin deeper. It does a great job of getting the dead skin off of my face. Absolutely reccommend!!
Jenna M.
Jenna M.
June 19, 2017, 7:13 p.m.
Review for: Biore Combination Skin Balancing Cleanser, 6.77 Ounce (Pack of 2)
I love this product. I use it every morning and every night. So in other words, my face looks healthy and feels soft when I wake up in the morning and when I go to sleep. This product also helps me with my oily skin.