Biore Combination Skin Balancing Cleanser, 6.77 Ounce (Pack of 2) uploaded by Priscilla C.

BY BIORÉ

Biore combination skin balancing sleanser removes all forms of impurities while leaving 90% of skin's natural moisture, giving your face an even, all over clean. see more...

Buy on Amazon
tashawn w.
tashawn w.
This facial cleanser has got to be the beauty deal of the century. I have very sensitive skin and until now, have had to spend ridiculous amounts of money of expensive cleansers that don't set off a painful cycle of hives, then zits, then sores which take weeks to heal. I had bought this for my daughter, who has sensitive skin that is less cranky than mine. One morning, when my cleanser ran out, I decided to take a chance and use hers. It worked amazingly well, even removing one of those "washable" mascaras that refuses to budge for anything less than a flame thrower. I waited for the inevitable hives, which would signal the beginning of a facial meltdown and a month or more of painful healing
Jenifer D.
Jenifer D.
Fort Wayne
Maybe my face is just sensitive, but this did not do it for me. I had no problems with the charcoal, but the baking soda left my face red and irritated. For me, baking soda belongs in my baked goods and not on my face. While it did clean, I think I would rather have a chemical peel because I would know what I was walking into. Would not recommend.
amber f.
amber f.
Beech Grove, IN
I think this cleanser is excellent for sensitive skin. It lathers up really well yet doesn't burn the eyes . So it definitely feels like it's cleaning the skin. I've used this with makeup on and it's gotten all of it off. Also leaves my skin feeling moisturized and smooth. Only reason I'm giving it 4 stars is because I have other favorite cleansers
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Concord, CA
Ehhh I wasn't very happy with this product.  Maybe because my skin is so freaking complicated.   I have combination, dry, hormonal skin and also psoriasis.  So I need something that is going to be pretty gentle and won't completely strip my skin . But, this stuff made my skin super dry, itchy and made it tingle/burn :/
johanna c.
johanna c.
Bronx, NY
this cleanser is good when y take off your makeup. It seems to work in the night time to keep my ores clean from all the residue. it does the job and my skin is pretty soft before going to bed. Also, i use in the daytime when its hot out to wash my face. it keeps it clean in which i love.
Brittney C.
Brittney C.
Las Vegas
Biore is a great company to buy from when you're looking for products that actually work, but you don't want to break the bank. I am a repeat user and I always love their products. This cleanser worked so well and left my skin feeling brand new! I will definitely be buying again!
Kaitlin M.
Kaitlin M.
Bessemer, AL
This product is so good. It helps keep my combination skin feeling amazing. It is so gentle on my skin unlike others products that are harsh on my sensitive skin. It is also very affordable. I will never stop using this product. I would most definitely recommend it to others.
Susan M.
Susan M.
Southbury, CT
Another good Biore cleanser. I love this one for days I fell that the charcoal one is too harsh for my skin. I think this is quite gentle and cleans my skin well. Probably best to use a moisturizer afterwards, and it probably won't take all your eye makeup off, but it's good.
Miranda L.
Miranda L.
Los Angeles
I feel this product helped clean my face well after taking off makeup.  The squirt bottle is nice, cause it's clean and easier to use. I have continued to use this product off and on, for a couple years and it can be found at target, Walmart and any drugstores!
Jordan G.
Jordan G.
Port Saint Lucie
Best cleaners I have used in a while!! I had to switch over from it due to me needing one that the fragrance wasn't as strong. But the value and price of the product isn't that bad for how well it works. Also it just one product that you will buy again and again.