Biore Combination Skin Balancing Cleanser, 6.77 Ounce (Pack of 2) uploaded by Priscilla C.

BY BIORÉ

Biore combination skin balancing sleanser removes all forms of impurities while leaving 90% of skin's natural moisture, giving your face an even, all over clean. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tiffanie B.
Cowen, WV
I LOVE trying anything skin care! && especially samplers to where you can try several for a cheaper price to find what you like best. This is the BEST way to try new items. && these are AMAZING! Made my skin feel so good! I would absolutely buy again! Everyone should give it a shot!
Toribsmith14 S.
Stephenville
This cleanser really debuted my pores and purified my skin!! It evens out facial color tones and helps to exfoliate and smooth the skin. It’s a great once a week product!!!
Isabel L.
Chicago
The face wash worked very well I have very dry skin but it wasn’t harsh or irritating. I have to put moisturizer on right after using it but it’s not as bad as other cleansers I have used. The exfoliating function is nice but I wish it was a bit more effective, I almost feel like it should get more skin off.
Linda L.
I've been using this for years and lemme tell you it gets the dine. But I would switch to different cleansers so that my face doesn't become immune to this product.
Calista R.
Des Moines
For me personally the formula seemed to dry my skin out but did not help with the black heads, I do like the menthol sort of feel on my face with makes it FEEL like its working but it just didn't
Jillian C.
This product is great, it results in your fave feeling very refreshed and clean. I feel that some days it makes me face feels alittle dry, so I don't recommend for dry skin types.
tashawn w.
This facial cleanser has got to be the beauty deal of the century. I have very sensitive skin and until now, have had to spend ridiculous amounts of money of expensive cleansers that don't set off a painful cycle of hives, then zits, then sores which take weeks to heal. I had bought this for my daughter, who has sensitive skin that is less cranky than mine. One morning, when my cleanser ran out, I decided to take a chance and use hers. It worked amazingly well, even removing one of those "washable" mascaras that refuses to budge for anything less than a flame thrower. I waited for the inevitable hives, which would signal the beginning of a facial meltdown and a month or more of painful healing
amber f.
Beech Grove, IN
I think this cleanser is excellent for sensitive skin. It lathers up really well yet doesn't burn the eyes . So it definitely feels like it's cleaning the skin. I've used this with makeup on and it's gotten all of it off. Also leaves my skin feeling moisturized and smooth. Only reason I'm giving it 4 stars is because I have other favorite cleansers
Jenifer D.
Fort Wayne, IN
Maybe my face is just sensitive, but this did not do it for me. I had no problems with the charcoal, but the baking soda left my face red and irritated. For me, baking soda belongs in my baked goods and not on my face. While it did clean, I think I would rather have a chemical peel because I would know what I was walking into. Would not recommend.
Ashley V.
Concord, CA
Ehhh I wasn't very happy with this product.  Maybe because my skin is so freaking complicated.   I have combination, dry, hormonal skin and also psoriasis.  So I need something that is going to be pretty gentle and won't completely strip my skin . But, this stuff made my skin super dry, itchy and made it tingle/burn :/