BY BIORÉ

Got combination skin that's sending you mixed messages? Achieve the clean you want, without disturbing the natural moisture your skin needs. This cleanser removes all forms of impurities while leaving 90% of skin's natural moisture, giving your face an even, all-over clean.

• Oil-Free
  • Non-Comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Hypo-Allergenic
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Gentle enough for everyday use

How to Use: For optimal results use daily. Wet face. Pump cleanser into hands, gently work into a foam. Massage cleanser across face. Rinse thoroughly.

Cautions: For external use only. Like other facial cleansers, avoid getting product into eyes. If you do, rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children.

How it Works:

• Provides an even, all-over clean without stripping skin's natural moisture
  • The formula leverages Skin Purifying Technology that addresses the needs of combination skin

Water, Glycerin, Laureth-4 Carboxylic Acid, Sorbitol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Polyquaternium-39, Propylparaben, Disodium Edta, Peg-45m, Methylisothiazolinone

• I have very sensitive problematic combination skin. I nee...3 Answers
  • Is this good for sensitive skin? I have tried moisturizer...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I have combination skin with milia around my eyes and occasional breakouts on my chin. The skin on my nose and chin stays oily while spots on my forehead and between my eyebrows are flaky and dry. I also have sensitive skin that often reacts badly to a lot of different cleansers, sometimes resulting in a mild allergic reaction and itchy spots on my forehead. Biore combination skin balancing cleanser leaves my skin clean and soft. I don't use makeup remover, and it even removes all traces of makeup without being too harsh or causing any allergy issues. It is also helping prevent both the flakes and the dryness. I am impressed. It's one of the best cleansers I have used in years!" in 36 reviews
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
I used to like this cleanser . My husband used it too but I've found something much better. I have more acne prone skin and this didn't help or irritate it but I came across TULA Purifying Face Cleanser and I've been so in love with it. I would recommend this cleanser but I won't buy it again . There is much better ones put there . If you are looking for cheaper option this will be the one because it worked good when I used it
Ciara A.
saipan
I used this product for nearly 2 years because it was recommended to me by a friend. I used it twice a day, when I wake up, and before going to bed. I do a lot of sports and I was a waitress then, so I did a lot of sweating. My face had so much acne scars and pimples going on, so I was desperate in finding the right cleanser. Need I to mention, I never used any facial cleansers my entire life before Biore. So I was very scared. Although, when I started getting really busy and tired, there were some nights where I’d forget to use this cleanser, and at the same time, my pimples would come back. I decided to stop using this cleanser, and till now, I have yet to find the right cleanser for me.
Tayler H.
Richardson , TX
This is a great cleanser!! Each time I️ was my face, it feel extra clean and refreshed. I️ fee confident going to sleep knowing that my pores are cleaned out and my makeup has been taken off. It feels really nice on the skin and is very soothing! And very affordable. I️ haven’t noticed any decreased amount of acne since using but I️ still really enjoy this cleanser and would definitely purchase again!
Makenzie F.
Francesville, IN
I love using this because my face feels so so so clean afterwards. And it makes me feel good all day knowing that my pores are nice and cleaned out. Very cheap too!
Alexus S.
Kelseyville, CA
Biore is a great product. They have multiple products for multiple skin problems. They’ve been around since I was a kid and they do amazing. I live the beads in the facial washes and I get mine at a local drug store.
Christina C.
I have been using this cleanser for a long time, I have combination skin and often find it difficult to get a product that delivers on its promise. I was looking for a facial cleanser that would make my skin feel amazing afterwards, I really wanted to feel the clean! This cleanser really hits the mark. It is refreshing when it hits my skin, it smells amazing, and my skin feels soft after using it. It's gentle enough on my skin to use daily snd has not dried me out. Love this product!
Alisha P.
I’m giving this 4 stars because yes, it worked, is cruelty free at the drug store, and a good price. However, this contains fragrance in it which is very harsh on my eyes when removing makeup when cleansing. Besides that, I have oily lids so even if I don’t wear makeup, I need to gently cleanse to prevent styes (very painful). I probably wouldn’t buy again.
Amber L.
It's alright, it works for certain skin. If it works for you then that's amazing ! I like it don't take my word everyone skin is differently. It seems to be okay for me! Give it a try and see.Best product you can lay hands on. I was not sure about it at first but eventually I saw results. It took less than two weeks for it to work. I love this freaking stuff!
Nicole S.
Lancaster, PA
This will FOREVER be my go to skin cleanser! I have the world's most sensitive skin and after finding this product a few years ago, I am a lifetime fan! As soon as I run out of this product and try out others from brands such as Olay, my skin doesn't respond or feel as hydrated, clear, and clean as it does when I use Biore. love love love. I could sit here all day writing positives about this cleanser.
Makiah M.
Cincinnati, OH
Love this cleanser, I don’t think I will ever switch . The package allows for one easy pump and you are on your way to fresh and clean face . It’s a great value for the product and I would recommend to any and everyone !
Braelyn G.
Medford, OR
I have very sensitive problematic combination skin. I need a good moisturizer to prevent flaky dry skin without making my face greasy. I would also love some recommendations for concealers, primers, and foundations that can cover my acne scars without looking caked on.
Jayme Y.
Las Cruces, NM
Is this good for sensitive skin? I have tried moisturizers for combination skin which said they were good acne and dry skin, but when I tried it, it made my skin break out.