Bioré Combination Skin Balancing Cleanser
Got combination skin that's sending you mixed messages? Achieve the clean you want, without disturbing the natural moisture your skin needs. This cleanser removes all forms of impurities while leaving 90% of skin's natural moisture, giving your face an even, all-over clean.
- Non-Comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
- Dermatologist Tested
- Gentle enough for everyday use
How to Use: For optimal results use daily. Wet face. Pump cleanser into hands, gently work into a foam. Massage cleanser across face. Rinse thoroughly.
Cautions: For external use only. Like other facial cleansers, avoid getting product into eyes. If you do, rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children.
How it Works:
- Provides an even, all-over clean without stripping skin's natural moisture
- The formula leverages Skin Purifying Technology that addresses the needs of combination skin
Water, Glycerin, Laureth-4 Carboxylic Acid, Sorbitol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Polyquaternium-39, Propylparaben, Disodium Edta, Peg-45m, Methylisothiazolinonesee more...
Top Questions See all 8 Q&A
- "I have combination skin with milia around my eyes and occasional breakouts on my chin. The skin on my nose and chin stays oily while spots on my forehead and between my eyebrows are flaky and dry. I also have sensitive skin that often reacts badly to a lot of different cleansers, sometimes resulting in a mild allergic reaction and itchy spots on my forehead. Biore combination skin balancing cleanser leaves my skin clean and soft. I don't use makeup remover, and it even removes all traces of makeup without being too harsh or causing any allergy issues. It is also helping prevent both the flakes and the dryness. I am impressed. It's one of the best cleansers I have used in years!" in 36 reviews
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos