BY BIORÉ

Biore'® Combination Skin Balancing Cleanser.
New!
Clean & Balances.
Provides an even, all-over clean without disturbing skin's natural moisture.
Deep Cleansing.
Skin Purifying Technology.
Oil-Free.
6.77 fl oz (200 ml). see more...

• I have very sensitive problematic combination skin. I need a good...3 Answers
  • Is this good for sensitive skin? I have tried moisturizers for co...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I've used Biore's Ice Cleanser in the past & after receiving a free sample of both the Combination Balancing Cleanser & Scrub as a promotion from Biore's Facebook page, my skin did really well for about 2 weeks (I washed my face with the cleanser once per day & used the Combination Balancing Scrub twice per week)." in 11 reviews
  • "i love biore this is my favorite everyday cleanser to use at night and in the morning after using it my face feels fresh and not tight like other cleansers" in 8 reviews
  • "I've used a lot of their products and I really like the way they make my skin feel and love that it was gentle on my sensitive skin!" in 8 reviews
  • "This is a nice face wash, I use it every other day, when Im not using this I use a acne fighting face wash ." in 7 reviews
Christie S.
Blue Ash, OH
I've tried 3 different cleansers over the last 6 months. I recently had a baby, and my changing hormone levels meant massive breakouts. This cleanser leaves my skin feeling clean, but not too clean. I don't have any dry areas like some other cleansers left. And best of all, I've had one pimple in the 2 months I've been using is!
Meagan H.
Dodge, NE
When I bought this, I had never heard of it, but wanted to try a new face wash for combination skin. I really love using this face wash. I had bought a few face washes at once to try different ones out. I love how my face feels after I use this. It feels clean and I know all the dort and grim are gone. I will rebuy this product.
Scarlett H.
I've been using this for the past 2 weeks and I'm noticing my skin is very clear compared to the previous months. In general, my skin leans more to the dry side, I do have oily patches, though. I think this cleanser would be perfect for anyone, it's a light formula but takes off my sunscreen and majority of my makeup.
Judith L.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Love this cleanser! I had such problematic skin and this helped balance my skin. It's perfect for everyday use and didn't dry my skin. The only problem is my skin got used to it and I couldn't use it anymore. But I would definitely recommend if you've tried everything else and nothing worked for you.
Christine M.
Jonesboro, AR
This is my absolute all time favorite drugstore cleanser. It smells great, feels awesome, and works for me! I've actually convinced a lot of my friends to buy Biore products and they got hooked. If I could recommend one thing to buy and try it would be this because it'll make you a believer!
amberia k.
Houston, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to cleanser. It lasts for so long, and gets the job done! I typically have oily skin, but this doesn't make it oily. It leaves you feeling clean! And no harsh rubbing or skin irritation! It woks great for everyday use! I love their products.
Mollee S.
Cabot, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cleanser leaves my skin feeling soft and clean after each use. I usually purchase this product when my local drugstores run BOGO 1/2 off sales. I purchase it and the blackhead strips. I love the Biore products.
Ashley L.
Garrison, KY
This stuff really helps keep my face looking nice and clear and pretty! It's a very nice cleanser I was happy I came across this kind I've tried a few different kinds but so far this one hasn't left me Down yet!
Fiona  L.
I love Biore bur this cleanser was just ok for my skin. My skin tends to lean towards the oily side more and this just didn't cut it. Also I like a little grit in my face wash makes my skin feel more clean.
Cheryl M.
Monongahela, PA
This is a great cleanser. It has a light fragrance to it but it isn't a strong or perfumey scent. It does a good job of removing makeup.
They are one of the few drugstore brands that do not test on animals.
Braelyn G.
Medford, OR
I have very sensitive problematic combination skin. I need a good moisturizer to prevent flaky dry skin without making my face greasy. I would also love some recommendations for concealers, primers, and foundations that can cover my acne scars without looking caked on.
Jayme Y.
Las Cruces, NM
Is this good for sensitive skin? I have tried moisturizers for combination skin which said they were good acne and dry skin, but when I tried it, it made my skin break out.