BY BIORÉ

Biore'® Combination Skin Balancing Cleanser.
New!
Clean & Balances.
Provides an even, all-over clean without disturbing skin's natural moisture.
Deep Cleansing.
Skin Purifying Technology.
Oil-Free.
6.77 fl oz (200 ml). see more...

• I have very sensitive problematic combination skin. I need a good...3 Answers
  • Is this good for sensitive skin? I have tried moisturizers for co...3 Answers
Bioré Combination Skin Balancing Cleanser
  • "I've used Biore's Ice Cleanser in the past & after receiving a free sample of both the Combination Balancing Cleanser & Scrub as a promotion from Biore's Facebook page, my skin did really well for about 2 weeks (I washed my face with the cleanser once per day & used the Combination Balancing Scrub twice per week)." in 11 reviews
  • "i love biore this is my favorite everyday cleanser to use at night and in the morning after using it my face feels fresh and not tight like other cleansers" in 8 reviews
  • "I've used a lot of their products and I really like the way they make my skin feel and love that it was gentle on my sensitive skin!" in 8 reviews
  • "This is a nice face wash, I use it every other day, when Im not using this I use a acne fighting face wash ." in 7 reviews
Christina C.
Review for: Combination Skin Balancing Cleanser 6.77 fl oz; 200 ml more...
I have been using this cleanser for a long time, I have combination skin and often find it difficult to get a product that delivers on its promise. I was looking for a facial cleanser that would make my skin feel amazing afterwards, I really wanted to feel the clean! This cleanser really hits the mark. It is refreshing when it hits my skin, it smells amazing, and my skin feels soft after using it. It's gentle enough on my skin to use daily snd has not dried me out. Love this product!
Alisha P.
Review for: Combination Skin Balancing Cleanser 6.77 fl oz; 200 ml more...
I’m giving this 4 stars because yes, it worked, is cruelty free at the drug store, and a good price. However, this contains fragrance in it which is very harsh on my eyes when removing makeup when cleansing. Besides that, I have oily lids so even if I don’t wear makeup, I need to gently cleanse to prevent styes (very painful). I probably wouldn’t buy again.
Tayler H.
Richardson, TX
Review for: Combination Skin Balancing Cleanser 6.77 fl oz; 200 ml more...
This is a great cleanser!! Each time I️ was my face, it feel extra clean and refreshed. I️ fee confident going to sleep knowing that my pores are cleaned out and my makeup has been taken off. It feels really nice on the skin and is very soothing! And very affordable. I️ haven’t noticed any decreased amount of acne since using but I️ still really enjoy this cleanser and would definitely purchase again!
Natasha Y.
Fairborn, OH
Review for: Combination Skin Balancing Cleanser 6.77 fl oz; 200 ml more...
Just started using this but so far I have really liked how clean my face feels after using it. I don’t have a lot of acne but do get the occasional break out and this seems to be helping with that. I will continue to use for now.
Makayla H.
W Terre Haute, IN
Review for: Biore more...
I usually love Bioré products, however, this one fell a bit short for me. You get a lot for your money and it is a gentle cleanser, but it is kind of disappointing. I only feel the cooling effect if I leave it on my face for a while and it has a strange smell.
Makenzie F.
Francesville, IN
I love using this because my face feels so so so clean afterwards. And it makes me feel good all day knowing that my pores are nice and cleaned out. Very cheap too!
Alexus S.
Kelseyville , CA
Biore is a great product. They have multiple products for multiple skin problems. They’ve been around since I was a kid and they do amazing. I live the beads in the facial washes and I get mine at a local drug store.
Nicole S.
Lancaster, PA
This will FOREVER be my go to skin cleanser! I have the world's most sensitive skin and after finding this product a few years ago, I am a lifetime fan! As soon as I run out of this product and try out others from brands such as Olay, my skin doesn't respond or feel as hydrated, clear, and clean as it does when I use Biore. love love love. I could sit here all day writing positives about this cleanser.
Lacee W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I feel like this cleanser is cleansing my skin. It kind of burns and so that makes me feel like it is working! I love using it right before I use a facial scrub that also feels like it is working. So, those two combined, I feel like I shouldn't have any pimples.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Braelyn G.
Medford, OR
I have very sensitive problematic combination skin. I need a good moisturizer to prevent flaky dry skin without making my face greasy. I would also love some recommendations for concealers, primers, and foundations that can cover my acne scars without looking caked on.
Jayme Y.
Las Cruces, NM
Is this good for sensitive skin? I have tried moisturizers for combination skin which said they were good acne and dry skin, but when I tried it, it made my skin break out.