Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial Pore StripsBioré
Charcoal Self-Heating One Minute Mask (4 Count) + One Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strip for Nose

There may not be a whole lot you can do in just one minute, but you can add purifying your pores to the list. Bioré- Charcoal Self-Heating One Minute Mask heats up on contact with water to open up pores. Infused with natural charcoal, it draws out pore-clogging dirt and oil, then rinses away cool after 1 minute, leaving skin feeling tingly fresh, smooth, and 2.5 times cleaner than with a regular cleanser. Includes one BONUS Bioré- Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strip for Nose that harnesses the power of natural charcoal and works like a magnet to trap and remove dirt, excess oil, and impurities from pores. Use after cleansing on dry skin to remove weeks’ worth of gunk (yes, weeks!) in just one use. How to Use Bioré- Charcoal Self-Heating One Minute Mask For best results, use on clean skin. Wet face - Bioré- Charcoal Self-Heating One Minute Mask is activated by water. Dispense contents of one single-use packette into dry hand and apply mask to face, avoiding eye area. You may want to dampen fingers to help spread the mask and activate the warming. Massage for about one minute. As you massage, the mask will heat up. For more heat or for a thinner consistency, add more water. The mask will not/does not harden. After letting the mask sit on skin for one minute, rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat dry. Use up to 2-3 weekly. About Bioré-. Bioré- Skincare targets the root of all skin problems—the evil clogged pore. So when it comes to dirt and oil we take a no nonsense approach to fight smarter, not harder. Our scrub, liquid, powder, strip, mask and bar cleansing products go straight to the source of those pesky pores for deeply clean, beautiful skin.

Infused with natural charcoal, thermal mask pulls impurities from deep within pores and traps them; Heats on contact with water, then cools to leave skin feeling tingly fresh and smooth; One-minute treatment removes 2.5 more pore-clogging dirt and oil than a basic cleanser; Use up to 2-3 weekly; Winner of Allure Magazine Best of Beauty Award 2015; Dermatologist tested, oil-free, and hypo-allergenic; Includes One BONUS Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strip for Nose that harnesses the power of natural charcoal and works like a magnet to trap and remove dirt, excess oil, and impurities from pores

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bioré Charcoal Self-Heating One Minute Mask (4 Count) + One Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strip for Nose!
California
It does not work at all but it is truly an experience. It goes on hot and I mean it I was shocked and then goes icy with water.
Doral, FL
Bioré Charcoal Self-Heating One Minute Mask (4 Count) + One Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strip for Nose uploaded by Legmi R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Melt away the stress. Melt away the dirt and oil. Infused with natural charcoal, this thermal mask opens pores and draws out dirt. It finishes with a cooling sensation for tingly-smooth skin in just one minute. Mix this charcoal face mask with water to increase heating action by 2x. Talk about turning up the heat. Oil-Free Non-comedogenic (won`t clog pores) Hypoallergenic Dermatologist Tested
Antioch, CA
My favorite product biore charcoal self heating one minute mask it’s amazing wonderful product
Stockton, CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I don't like these...they literally cause more issues. More blackheads, more oil...more sensitive skin and I've come to understand we are not supposed to be pulling our skin like this...surprise, surprise! I don't recommend them and they're probably still sitting in a basket under my sink years later.
Avondale, AZ
Biore has the most effective skin care, I like specially the stripes for the pores and black heads in my nose and chin . It works!! Believe me, it works very well. You will love them.
Lincoln, NE
This is one of my favorite masks. I was browsing through Walmart and I saw this and decided to try it out and love it ever since. It smells really nice and feels warm on the skin as you massage it onto the skin, it warms up. Leaves skin so clear and unclog pores and gets rid of blackheads. The only downside I would say is that it comes in 4 counts and it’s 5 to 6 dollars which I don’t mind but just think it should’ve been more in there because I ran out fast and have to go in like every week or so to get another but overall it’s great product and would highly recommend it. Love love love! Biore Self Heating One Minute Mask 4 ea
Leaves my skin a little dry but if u apply moisturizer its no biggie. I have sensitive skin and it was gentle didnt cause any red skin or itching definitely left a clean feel not sure if ill buy again
Nj
Purchased at: Target
These work extremely well to remove black heads and clean out your pores in general. I did also try the warming charcoal mask and it felt really soothing and brightened my skin. I’ll definitely be buying these again.
Abingdon, MD
These strips aren’t painful to remove but still remove more than just what’s inside the pores. I have noticed it will also remove dead skin. I believe these work but have to be used fairly often to notice any difference in pore appearance.
Fayetteville, TN
This is a pretty cool duo, I have used the pore strips in the past & thought it would be nice to try the heating mud mask as well. It was some sort of promotional price so I purchased both! I love the nose strips & they work amazingly!! Just don’t let the strips dry out, it hurts like crazy! Lol and don’t ask me how I know 🤦🏻‍♀️ The heating mask felt good on my skin however I didn’t notice much difference after using!

Looking for your answer?