BY BIORÉ

Exfoliates and sucks up gunk for visibly smaller pores.

Infused with natural charcoal and micro-crystals (that’s fancy for exfoliants), this innovative polisher cleans pores by drawing out oil and washing dirt away. To use: Just add H2O + rub.

How to Use:

Wet hands and face with warm water. Dispense 1 pump into hands and work into a rich lather. Massage gently over face. Immediately rinse thoroughly with warm water. For optimal results, use up to 2-3 times per week.

Cautions:

For external use only. Avoid eye contact. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Do not apply to broken skin. Discontinue use if rash or irritation occurs.

How it Works:

• Instantly diminishes the appearance of pores in just 30 seconds, and also over time
  • With purifying charcoal & polishing micro-crystals, this formula gets deep into pores, to draw out and bind to pore-clogging dirt & oil

Water, Alumina, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Laureth-4 Carboxylic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Polyquaternium- 39, Ethylparaben, Disodium Edta, Charcoal Powder, Benzophenone-4, Methylisothiazolinone.

Bioré Charcoal Pore Minimizer
  • "I have sensitive skin so I was really happy with this product. It did not irritate my skin at all. I also noticed the difference in my skin right away. It left my skin smooth and it started to clear my blemishes up right away. I've also noticed my pores on my nose are minimizing." in 35 reviews
Amanda R.
Whittier
This product works really well! It clears out your pores so good and gently exfoliates your skin. It leaves your skin looking clear and brighter and smooth to the touch. It is very affordable and can be found in most drug stores. I would highly recommend.
Christine B.
Grayslake
Purchased at: Target
I do in fact enjoy this product and the dispensing tip it has, but it does not minimize my pores, it has micro beads that exfoliate and leave my face feeling softer. I use it after the bioré charcoal cleanser.
Thamar A.
Greenfield, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
I know I've reviewed this before but I love it so much!
It's a sad day when it runs out. Headed to the store to purchase more. This time I've been informed to purchase 2. One for myself and one for my teenage daughter. Seriously people, ic you have black heads or white heads TRY this!
New favorite face product!
Sophia B.
Tallahassee
Purchased at: Walgreens
I have large pores and acne prone skin and I LOVE this cleanser. It cleans out my pores and my skin feels so refreshed. I make sure to hydrate after since it is exfoliating.
nicole 🏹.
doesn’t minimize pores at all. i used this for months and saw no difference in oil production, pore size, acne production, etc. basically saw no change in my skin at all. however, this feels very nice on the skin. it gives a cooling effect and exfoliates slightly.  Bioré Charcoal Pore Minimizer
Tori Y.
Bemidji
It was a good product but kind of made my skin burn, I don’t know if was because I’m allergic or not but either way it worked. I’ve been using it for a couple months but I am a first time buyer. I wouldn’t buy it again because I found a different product I like way better
Nicole T.
Hudson, NH
I really liked this cleanser except for the fact that after using it for 3 months I saw no significant improvement in the largeness of my enlarged pores! Besides that I loved it and would have given it 5 stars. I would recommend it unless you are looking to shrink your pores.
Elizabeth D.
Tacoma
After trying everything on the market, this is the thing that worked for me.
A little goes a long way with this. I recommend using it in the shower with hot water, then rinse your face with cold water before you exit the shower.
Do moisturize afterward!
Abby B.
Couch
I use this two to three times a week. It works great, I wouldn’t say my pores are smaller because of it, but they are defiantly cleaner. It helps scrape off the top of all that dirty stuff so it may be easier to remove. I like to use it before I use my nose strips so everything pulls out easily.
Anna G.
Milwaukee
Purchased at: Walgreens
I usually have very good luck with this brand, but not for this. The product is very harsh on the skin. The first time I used it, I felt a harsh burning sensation and it left my face bright red for 2 days. It left my face oil free, but did not seem to reduce pores.
Josie V.
MIDDLETOWN, IL
how well does this work on semi oily skin?
Taylor J.
Hayden, ID
How is this product for people with sensitive skin? and has it caused any of you to break out?
Becky S.
Tuscaloosa, Al
I have seen these in store but I am hesitant to buy. How well does this product work for its purpose: minimizing pores?
Jessica S.
I am looking to incorporate a charcoal cleanser into my skincare routine. I have tried the Biore Daily Charcoal cleanser, but I feel like I haven't noticed a difference in my skin and to be honest, I have had more success with scrubs or exfoliators. I think I will switch to something else, but I like the charcoal cleanse. I am thinking of using this product as a weekly cleanse. Thoughts?
Does this actually work or is it a gimmick??