2 colors available

BY BIORÉ

Exfoliates and sucks up gunk for visibly smaller pores.

Infused with natural charcoal and micro-crystals (that’s fancy for exfoliants), this innovative polisher cleans pores by drawing out oil and washing dirt away. To use: Just add H2O + rub.

• Would this work for dry skin?1 Answers
  • Has anyone had real positive results with this product? 2 Answers
  • I have seen several YouTube videos where people rave about this. I ...1 Answers
Charlee S.
Charlee S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
From reading the reviews, it seems like this product can be hit or miss depending on the person but for me, it's definitely a hit! I have combination skin. My nose gets oily but my cheeks are dry and flakey. I love anything with charcoal in it because it makes me feel like my skin is super clean. This has really helped with the oil on my nose without drying out the rest of my face. It does have a gentle exfoliator in it but that's not enough for me, so this didn't take the place of my exfoliators. It claims to be pore minimizing and I agree! It's not like they suddenly vanished but I truly feel they've gotten smaller. I recommend this and will repurchase!
Betsy G.
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this product for about 6 months now. i bought a few of them through amazon. it runs at about $6. I can say it works well enough to also take off my makeup. I bought it so it could make my pores smaller, but i haven't seen a reduction in them. Works well as a cleanser but probably not the best product to reduce your pores. also gentle enough to use multiple times a day.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Chesapeake Cy, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! I have sensitive skin and it hasn't bothered me at all. It really does make my pores seem smaller. I think this product is a little harsh because if I leave it on for more than a minute, my skin will slightly burn. I've been using this since it first came out. I only use it once or twice a week. I use it after my scrub and Biore charcoal cleanser.
donna s.
donna s.
Orland Park, IL
I fricken love this product. So glad i made the purchase. Perfect inexpensive exfoliater. Its so gentle you can use everyday which is a huge plus for me because i go to the gym a lot and need to keep up with my face so i can keep acne down from the sweart. After using this my face looks and feels awesome. I can go out without makeup and still feel great!!!:)
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! It is gentle For my combination skin and actually minimizes my pores. I have repurchased this product many times. The packaging is unique and I feel it is not the best. I recommend not putting this product inside the shower because the top of it will fill up with water. I have repurchased this product and do recommend it to others.
Emme L.
Emme L.
I love this product! My skin felt soft and refreshed after using it, and the smell of was far better than I expected from a black, charcoal-based product. It was gentle and didn't dry out my very-sensitive skin. I would love to see a more efficient pump put on the container so I don't accidentally squeeze any out when I put the cap back on.
Bri B.
Bri B.
I really like this product. I haven't quite bought into the charcoal craze but needed a good exfoliant type cleanser and tried this out. I don't typically buy Biore products so I was unsure, but this is a great cleanser. I don't really see my pores shrinking but they are cleaned out more and my skin is smooth. I'll continue to use this!
Alejandra S.
Alejandra S.
I used the clean and clear brand for my acne and I switched to this just to test is out since I've heard so many good things about the charcoal it has in it and in just a week I can see it helped a lot with the little blackheads I had on my nose and even helped with my acne. I absolutely fell in love with this stuff!
Joseline C.
Joseline C.
Stone Park, IL
Miracle worker? YESSSS! Within 2 weeks of beginning to apply this, (which I only do every two days because it can be harmful to your face), I noticed my pores beginning to look cleaner. They obviously got bigger but that's only because it helps remove the sebum inside your pores. I feel like I can breath again!!
Hazel F.
Hazel F.
Pearland, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is bomb! I've had some problems with blackheads and this stuff is amazing. I've only had it for a week and used it three times during that period. My blackheads seems to have diminished. I will continue using it because it seems to be working out. I also use it with the charcoal nose strips.
Taylor J.
Taylor J.
Hayden, ID
How is this product for people with sensitive skin? and has it caused any of you to break out?
Josie V.
Josie V.
Middletown, IL
how well does this work on semi oily skin?
Becky S.
Becky S.
Tuscaloosa, Al
I have seen these in store but I am hesitant to buy. How well does this product work for its purpose: minimizing pores?
Does this actually work or is it a gimmick??
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
I am looking to incorporate a charcoal cleanser into my skincare routine. I have tried the Biore Daily Charcoal cleanser, but I feel like I haven't noticed a difference in my skin and to be honest, I have had more success with scrubs or exfoliators. I think I will switch to something else, but I like the charcoal cleanse. I am thinking of using this product as a weekly cleanse. Thoughts?