BY BIORÉ

Exfoliates and sucks up gunk for visibly smaller pores.

Infused with natural charcoal and micro-crystals (that’s fancy for exfoliants), this innovative polisher cleans pores by drawing out oil and washing dirt away. To use: Just add H2O + rub.

How to Use:

Wet hands and face with warm water. Dispense 1 pump into hands and work into a rich lather. Massage gently over face. Immediately rinse thoroughly with warm water. For optimal results, use up to 2-3 times per week.

Cautions:

For external use only. Avoid eye contact. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Do not apply to broken skin. Discontinue use if rash or irritation occurs.

How it Works:

• Instantly diminishes the appearance of pores in just 30 seconds, and also over time
  • With purifying charcoal & polishing micro-crystals, this formula gets deep into pores, to draw out and bind to pore-clogging dirt & oil

Water, Alumina, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Laureth-4 Carboxylic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Polyquaternium- 39, Ethylparaben, Disodium Edta, Charcoal Powder, Benzophenone-4, Methylisothiazolinone.

• Is this product good for combination skin? I want a produ...1 Answers
  • Would this work for dry skin?2 Answers
  • Has anyone had real positive results with this product? 2 Answers
Bioré Charcoal Pore Minimizer
  • "I have sensitive skin so I was really happy with this product. It did not irritate my skin at all. I also noticed the difference in my skin right away. It left my skin smooth and it started to clear my blemishes up right away. I've also noticed my pores on my nose are minimizing." in 35 reviews
nicole 🏹.
doesn’t minimize pores at all. i used this for months and saw no difference in oil production, pore size, acne production, etc. basically saw no change in my skin at all. however, this feels very nice on the skin. it gives a cooling effect and exfoliates slightly.  Bioré Charcoal Pore Minimizer
Tori Y.
Bemidji
It was a good product but kind of made my skin burn, I don’t know if was because I’m allergic or not but either way it worked. I’ve been using it for a couple months but I am a first time buyer. I wouldn’t buy it again because I found a different product I like way better
Nicole T.
Hudson, NH
I really liked this cleanser except for the fact that after using it for 3 months I saw no significant improvement in the largeness of my enlarged pores! Besides that I loved it and would have given it 5 stars. I would recommend it unless you are looking to shrink your pores.
Elizabeth D.
Tacoma
After trying everything on the market, this is the thing that worked for me.
A little goes a long way with this. I recommend using it in the shower with hot water, then rinse your face with cold water before you exit the shower.
Do moisturize afterward!
Abby B.
Couch
I use this two to three times a week. It works great, I wouldn’t say my pores are smaller because of it, but they are defiantly cleaner. It helps scrape off the top of all that dirty stuff so it may be easier to remove. I like to use it before I use my nose strips so everything pulls out easily.
Irma C.
It feels more like a cream cleanser, it is very gentle and it doesn’t irritate your skin. I really don’t notice my pores any smaller but I still liked it. I also liked the dispenser; it has a mechanism where the product gets pushed from the bottom so there’s nothing left in the bottle. The only thing I didn’t like is that after using it my skin feels a little bit dry.
Leighann S.
Olive Hill, KY
Although this product has possibly made a difference in my pore size, I do believe that my skin is sensitive to it. The directions say to wash off immediately, which freaks me out, but my face always feels a little raw after rinsing. It is not extremely exfoliating and is a little thick and gooey. However, it does make my face feel soft (especially after applying a moisturizer), and there is a noticeable appearance in blackheads.
Camila M.
Rockland, MA
Cleans the skin decently, but I didn’t see a difference in my pores after using, and I try for almost a month, and I use my Garnier SkinActive All-in-1 Mattifying Micellar Cleansing Water roght after clean my skin with this, and oh man, we can see that the skin was not cleaned enough. For me its a ok product if you’re in a hush and have to use something and just have this, but I’m not rebuying
Kimberly L.
Denver, CO
I love this cleanser I love everything about it from the consistency to the way it leaves my skin feeling super clean and refreshed but most of all I love the price it is so reasonable for an amazing product.
alley l.
Wilmington, NC
Best charcoal face wash that I have found. and my boyfriend uses it as well and he likes it he gets super dirty at work so his face is always breaking out since I found this his breaks outs are far less
Taylor J.
Hayden, ID
How is this product for people with sensitive skin? and has it caused any of you to break out?
Josie V.
Middletown, IL
how well does this work on semi oily skin?
Becky S.
Tuscaloosa, Al
I have seen these in store but I am hesitant to buy. How well does this product work for its purpose: minimizing pores?
Jessica S.
I am looking to incorporate a charcoal cleanser into my skincare routine. I have tried the Biore Daily Charcoal cleanser, but I feel like I haven't noticed a difference in my skin and to be honest, I have had more success with scrubs or exfoliators. I think I will switch to something else, but I like the charcoal cleanse. I am thinking of using this product as a weekly cleanse. Thoughts?
Does this actually work or is it a gimmick??