BY BIORÉ

Exfoliates and sucks up gunk for visibly smaller pores.

Infused with natural charcoal and micro-crystals (that’s fancy for exfoliants), this innovative polisher cleans pores by drawing out oil and washing dirt away. To use: Just add H2O + rub.

How to Use:

Wet hands and face with warm water. Dispense 1 pump into hands and work into a rich lather. Massage gently over face. Immediately rinse thoroughly with warm water. For optimal results, use up to 2-3 times per week.

Cautions:

For external use only. Avoid eye contact. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Do not apply to broken skin. Discontinue use if rash or irritation occurs.

How it Works:

• Instantly diminishes the appearance of pores in just 30 seconds, and also over time
  • With purifying charcoal & polishing micro-crystals, this formula gets deep into pores, to draw out and bind to pore-clogging dirt & oil

Water, Alumina, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Laureth-4 Carboxylic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Polyquaternium- 39, Ethylparaben, Disodium Edta, Charcoal Powder, Benzophenone-4, Methylisothiazolinone.

• Would this work for dry skin?2 Answers
  • Has anyone had real positive results with this product? 2 Answers
  • I have seen several YouTube videos where people rave abou...1 Answers
Bioré Charcoal Pore Minimizer
  • "I have sensitive skin so I was really happy with this product. It did not irritate my skin at all. I also noticed the difference in my skin right away. It left my skin smooth and it started to clear my blemishes up right away. I've also noticed my pores on my nose are minimizing." in 35 reviews
nicole 🏹.
doesn’t minimize pores at all. i used this for months and saw no difference in oil production, pore size, acne production, etc. basically saw no change in my skin at all. however, this feels very nice on the skin. it gives a cooling effect and exfoliates slightly.  Bioré Charcoal Pore Minimizer
Tori Y.
Bemidji
It was a good product but kind of made my skin burn, I don’t know if was because I’m allergic or not but either way it worked. I’ve been using it for a couple months but I am a first time buyer. I wouldn’t buy it again because I found a different product I like way better
Nicole T.
Hudson, NH
I really liked this cleanser except for the fact that after using it for 3 months I saw no significant improvement in the largeness of my enlarged pores! Besides that I loved it and would have given it 5 stars. I would recommend it unless you are looking to shrink your pores.
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Its super hard to find something that will work on my pores, but this does the job. It makes my pores look almost non-existent. I was a little unsure before trying it but I will buy it again and again. Anyone will problem pores should try it! Also, its very inexpensive. :)
Morrgan ⚓.
Moville, IA
I struggle with acne, so when I see something new I’m bound to try it. I purchased it at #walmart and I’ve only ever used it a couple times. The product was very harsh on my skin, but if you don’t have sensitive skin I think it would work great! But for people with sensitive skin I would steer clear!
Elizabeth D.
Tacoma
After trying everything on the market, this is the thing that worked for me.
A little goes a long way with this. I recommend using it in the shower with hot water, then rinse your face with cold water before you exit the shower.
Do moisturize afterward!
Abby B.
Couch
I use this two to three times a week. It works great, I wouldn’t say my pores are smaller because of it, but they are defiantly cleaner. It helps scrape off the top of all that dirty stuff so it may be easier to remove. I like to use it before I use my nose strips so everything pulls out easily.
shaylah l.
Kershaw
I saw a slight change in my pores but not drastic like I would get with other products. I have huge pores so when I see pore minimizing, I expect change. The packaging is nice. You can’t really get all the product out though. It does leave the skin feeling fresh and cool though.
Libby S.
Wow, is all I can really say! I use this scrub about twice a week to clear up my pores and I can see a difference. I use it in the shower when my pores are open, and that is when I see The biggest difference. If you’re looking for gentle cleanser for your pores, buy this!
Jenna L.
Purcellville, VA
This product is a deeper clean than other that I have found. It showed less signs of impact and harsher but should be used less frequently. I use the item frequently but have only purchased one bottle. I would buy this again.
Josie V.
Middletown, IL
how well does this work on semi oily skin?
Taylor J.
Hayden, ID
How is this product for people with sensitive skin? and has it caused any of you to break out?
Becky S.
Tuscaloosa, Al
I have seen these in store but I am hesitant to buy. How well does this product work for its purpose: minimizing pores?
Jessica S.
I am looking to incorporate a charcoal cleanser into my skincare routine. I have tried the Biore Daily Charcoal cleanser, but I feel like I haven't noticed a difference in my skin and to be honest, I have had more success with scrubs or exfoliators. I think I will switch to something else, but I like the charcoal cleanse. I am thinking of using this product as a weekly cleanse. Thoughts?
Does this actually work or is it a gimmick??