Skin CareFacial SkincareBioré
Bioré Charcoal Nose Strips

Bioré® Charcoal Nose Strips

by Bioré

Unclogs pores draws out excess oil for the deepest clean.

What are some good black head removal strips or gel masks that work better than the Bioré® Charcoal Nose Strips ? I have used them and they just weren't that effective in doing what I needed them to.
Are there any dermatologists here? I'm not sure weather I should buy these for myself, because I'm a teenager and acne is the worst. But, I've heard that these are bad for your skin. Does anyone know why?
Do these hurt when you take them off?
Start your review of Bioré® Charcoal Nose Strips!
Daniela F.
Bioré®  Charcoal Nose Strips uploaded by Daniela F.
Awesome product! Does the job and cleans pores, like the smell and presentation of the product would recomend
Leeza B.
Forest Park, IL
Bioré®  Charcoal Nose Strips uploaded by Leeza B.
I was worried about these hurting but they’re tolerable! And they left my nose feeling soooo smooth
Brittni Rae W.
Bioré®  Charcoal Nose Strips uploaded by Brittni Rae W.
I always love biore strips, but I especially love the charcoal ones because it’s easier to see the hunk that comes out! Came off really nicely with little residue left on my skin. No weird smell. Very satisfied!
Taylor V.
Costa Mesa, CA
Bioré®  Charcoal Nose Strips uploaded by Taylor V.
I got these free for an honest review. I like how they work and they're satisfying to peel off. I'm kind of nervous about using these strips frequently, because I don't want my skin to get damaged.
Anna Y.
Warminster, PA
Bioré®  Charcoal Nose Strips uploaded by Anna Y.
Purchased at: Target
I’m not sure how I feel about this product. I have never used nose strips before this was my first time so I didn’t know what to expect. But this was a pretty simple process wet nose keep on for 15 minutes and pull off. It hurt a lot pull the strip off and it also left black stains on nose afterwards I had to go wash off. But besides that my nose feels nice and smooth looks like it worked well after looking at the strip.
Brittni N.
Portland, ME
Bioré®  Charcoal Nose Strips uploaded by Brittni N.
I am not usually a user of pore strips! I have a nose ring and find that typically a face mask will do the trick, but I was pleasantly surprised with these! It really did the trick clearing out some stubborn nose pores!
Alanna B.
Robbinsdale, MN
Bioré®  Charcoal Nose Strips uploaded by Alanna B.
Bioré®  Charcoal Nose Strips uploaded by Alanna B.
It’s a little harsh on my skin sensitive skin but it gets the job done! I can only do it once a month I would recommend this product it’s very inexpensive the results are great. Thank you for sending me this product complimentary for testing purposes #complimentary
Tabitha Z.
Darien, IL
Bioré®  Charcoal Nose Strips uploaded by Tabitha Z.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love these pore strips Because you can really see everything you were pulling out of your pores. I know that’s gross but hey I’m here to tell the truth, these strips work really great if you use them after cleansing your skin And allowing your pores to open a bit with steam or warm rag.. I actually cut these and apply them to different places that need extra exfoliation in my face, And it has really reduced a lot of my breakouts 10 out of 10
Ashley B.
Decatur, GA
Bioré®  Charcoal Nose Strips uploaded by Ashley B.
Purchased at: Target
I like this product it does make your skin feel smooth after using it. I’ve used this brand before I can’t use it too often because it can cause my skin to become too dry and cause a breakout. I wish the product did fold with the crease of my nose other than that good product Bioré charcoal nose strips
Jessica B.
Rayne, LA
Bioré®  Charcoal Nose Strips uploaded by Jessica B.
My favorite charcoal nose strips! I struggle with black heads mainly on my nose so I’ve tried different nose strips and never seen results like this. You can see all of the dirt that was taken out of your pores and your skin feels so soft and clean after using one strip! Bioré charcoal nose strips

685 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Emily L.