BeautyFaceFacial SkincareBioré
Charcoal Micellar Water - 300ml

Bioré Charcoal Micellar Water - 300ml

by Bioré

Removes makeup, deep cleans pores and absorbs excess oil for an ALL-IN-ONE clean, refreshed face anytime, anywhere. Great for oily skin, no residue, no harsh rubbing. Includes Biore Charcoal Micellar Water 300ml.

Suitable for oily skin; Biore Charcoal Micellar Water 300ml; EAN: 5017634252137

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bioré Charcoal Micellar Water - 300ml!
Lorna B.
Bioré Charcoal Micellar Water - 300ml uploaded by Lorna B.
I love the Bioré Charoal Cleansing Micellar Water. I was drawn to the packaging, but pleasantly surprised by the product inside. It's not greasy like some micellar waters are. It does however have a slight scent, but so far that is the only problem I've noticed.
Siobhan  R.
Lakeland, FL
Bioré Charcoal Micellar Water - 300ml uploaded by Siobhan  R.
Purchased at: Target
My first time using this brand of micellar water & I'm impressed. It works very well to remove all my makeup especially water proof mascara. Doesn't feel oily which i love. Bioré Charcoal Micellar Water - 300ml
Mary F.
Chester Twp, PA
Bioré Charcoal Micellar Water - 300ml uploaded by Mary F.
Purchased at: Walmart
Biores charcoal cleansing micellar water is a really good option for a pre-cleanse. It leaves a nice refreshing feel to the skin and does a really fantastic job at cleaning deep within the skin. It grasps all that excess dirt and oil. It also does a good job at cleaning off makeup. Biore Charcoal Micellar Water Costs 8.50$ at Walmart INGREDIENTS LIST: WATER, HEXYLENE, GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, PEG-6 CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC GLYCERIDES, POLYSORBATE 20, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, PEG-12 LAURATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, DISODIUM EDTA, ISODODECANE, FRAGRANCE, CITRIC ACID, BENZOPHENONE-4, GREEN 5, ORANGE 4, CHARCOAL POWDER.
Alice W.
After the things I've learned about biore and what not from watching these new wave of "skincare guru's" I guess I have been led to believe this absolutely isn't the best micellar water out there, and I do prefer the Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water All-In-1 Normal and Sensitive Skin Cleansing Water , but after looking at the ingredients of this particular product from biore, I don't believe it is that bad, I think there may have been a little bit of witch hazel in it, but it isn't the worst.
Mariela M.
Layton, UT
Bioré Charcoal Micellar Water - 300ml uploaded by Mariela M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Compré el tamaño más pequeño de este producto para ver qué tal.. y waooo me sorprendió yo lo utilizo más que nada como desmaquillante y funciona al 100 aparte que deja la piel super fresca.. Bioré® Charcoal Cleansing Micellar Water
Elizabeth S.
Entiat, WA
I love this micellar water ! I use it after work to remove makeup as well as to use as a facial toner to remove any buildup from the day, and it does a great job. I have sensitive skin, so it’s hard to find a makeup remover that works on my skin, but I have found this one to be very pleasant and not as aggravating on my skin as other micellar water’s I’ve tried.
Margret S.
Auburn, NY
Worked well to remove all my makeup. It did burn my eyes a bit. I will not be rebuying this product.
Betsy E.
New Westminster, BC
Bioré Charcoal Micellar Water - 300ml uploaded by Betsy E.
Purchased at: Walmart
Incredible product! Cleans my face so good! Love the smell too:) Perfect for my beauty routine!
samantha E.
Toronto
Bioré Charcoal Micellar Water - 300ml uploaded by samantha E.
love love love this. i’ve been using this product for about 2 years and it’s so good. it’s so fast at taking away makeup and just washing your face with.
Josie R.
Essex
Bioré Charcoal Micellar Water - 300ml uploaded by Josie R.
This is my favourite Misella water I couldn’t recommend this small it is great for oily skin it removes make up and cleans your pores and refreshes. It is oil free and dermatologist and in ophthalmologist tested!

Looking for your answer?