BY BIORÉ #100 in Skincare Sets

Biore Charcoal Gift Box, contains Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Charcoal Strips 6ct and Biore Deep Charcoal Cleanser 6.77oz

alexis j.
New york
Not that i have much black heads I just feel these strips do not take off everything. I used them on other people and it didn’t do much. I like to use masks you paint on and peel off them seem to grip more of the black heads. Overall I would use if you do not have bad black heads only a light amount.
Shalu T.
Boca Raton
I used this product for the first time. I have never tried a nose strip. So as a first time user, this are the things i felt about the product. I give it a 3 star because i liked the product but there are a few places that needs to be improved.
1. The strip isnt long enough for me . It pretty much ends at my nose and i wish if it were a bit more longer.
2. The strip tends to wrinkle up
3. The strip dint pick up all the dirt from my pores
4. Maybe using more than one strip wid help solve the problem but the product says one strip should do all the work.
Overall view: i like it. But needs to be improved.
Chris G.
Kawkawlin, MI
These are great for the occasional use to reduce and remove blackheads, especially on your nose. Before applying make sure your skin is very clean and very wet to help adhere. The first time I used my nose was not wet enough and I ended up wasting the strip. Once the strip is hard you just gently pull it off and you’ll be shocked at what was hiding in those pores!! These can cause brief sensitivity, so I don’t recommend frequent use.
Michaela S.
I don’t know if this is the correct product, but GIRL THE CHARCOAL FACE BAR FROM BIORE IS THE SUGAR HONEY ICED TEA! I has charcoal for detoxing, peppermint oil to give your pores that cool awake feeling, as well as exfoliating properties. This bar is in my shower as we speak and I don’t think it will ever leave!
Christina H.
Morgantown, WV
These are probably my favorite skincare product of all time! There are SOOO SATISFYING. It's kinda gross seeing all the gunk in your pores, but such a great feeling, knowing that it's all gone now. I do these with my fiance every couple of weeks and now he asks me when we can do them again! Win win!
emily a.
Brandon
First time ever using a pore strip. I followed the instructions and saw some decent blackhead removal. However, I felt I could still see blackheads lingering even right after the pore strip. Maybe I need to leave it on a little longer next time. Also, not sure if this product helps reduce future acne or merely removes the current blackheads, leaving open pores for more future blackheads to fill into...
Courtney M.
Troy, NY
As a set - amazing. Individual, I would honestly only spend money on the strips and not the bottle. When you do the two together, you will feel like your pores have nearly disappeared completely. The strips are phenomenal and get all that nasty crap out of your nose (which you know you’ll end up staring at and examining), and they actually reduce the size and number of pores.
Hair a.
Morgan Hill
Love,Love, Love Biore Charcoal! I have oily skin, and it helps control the oil and leaves my skin feeling so soft and refreshed. Definitely helps with large pores as well. I use once a week. I buy mine at Rite Aid. I definitely make sure I have back stock so I don't run out. I rate this product 4 stars!
Victoria M.
Picayune, MS
💕LOOKING TO CLEAR UP YOUR PORES💕
👇READ BELOW👇
This product is Amazing. It keeps your pores so clean, and one you’ve used it it tightens up the pores which is outstanding. It’s good for all kinds of skins. Dry, oily, etc. I would definitely recommend this to anyone. I got the big bottle but there is definitely a small bottle that is not pricy.
Jasmine P.
Geneva, AL
Anything with charcoal in it i love using, but this is by far my favorite! I use it every morning and nice and it’s always packaged good! It’s gentle on your face and easy to use! I highly recommend this!
How well does this work on oily skin?
Anne C.
Bouctouche , NB
I need a good working product , ive tried everything and nothing seems to work good .
How well does this work on oily skin?
Mariel P.
Me encantan son súper practicas y muy efectivas la amooooo
Bri R.
Is this product worth it, i would love to try! I havent try yet. But seen some ppl say that it hurts when peeling it off. How true is this?

back