Skin CareFacial SkincareMicellar WaterBioré
Bioré Charcoal Cleansing Micellar Water

Bioré® Charcoal Cleansing Micellar Water

by Bioré

Makeup's not meant for all-nighters
And pores need their beauty rest. Introducing new Bioré® Charcoal Cleansing Micellar Water, a new all-in-one cleanser and makeup remover. No rinsing or rubbing here, because our unique formula takes it allll off—while refreshing and mattifying your pores! Party’s over, big lash!

No Rub, No Rinse, No Residue

Makeup Remover: Dissolves even heavy makeup
Cleanser: Removes dirt & oil from pores
Refresher: Absorbs excess oil

Dermatologist tested
Oil-free
Ophthalmologist tested
Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
Hypoallergenic
HOW TO USE
Wet a cotton pad and wipe all over the face until skin is completely clean. To remove eye makeup, hold the pad over closed eyes for a few seconds, and then just swipe away – no need for harsh rubbing. Use daily – morning, day or night. No need to rinse.

INGREDIENTS
WATER, HEXYLENE, GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, PEG-6 CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC GLYCERIDES, POLYSORBATE 20, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, PEG-12 LAURATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, DISODIUM EDTA, ISODODECANE, FRAGRANCE, CITRIC ACID, BENZOPHENONE-4, GREEN 5, ORANGE 4, CHARCOAL POWDER.

NET CONTENTS
10 FL oz. (296mL)

Distributed by
Kao USA Inc.
Cincinnati, OH 45214
© 2018
Reg. U.S. Pat. & Tm. Off.
Made in U.S.A.

How It Works

There's something in the water.

Because Bioré® Cleansing Micellar Waters leverage our Japanese technology they are uniquely different.  The Bioré® formulas have been designed with a high concentration of micellar cleansing agents, which work to deliver superior cleansing performance. The formulas glides on smoothly, to dissolve away dirt, oil and stubborn makeup – gently removing with low friction, protecting fragile skin!

Proprietary ingredients and technology, combined with the ingredient of Charcoal, for a hardworking one-of-a-kind cleansing experience with every use. Experience the genius of Japanese beauty innovation with Bioré® Cleansing Micellar Waters—built for comfort, speed and efficiency.

Is this product are good for oily skinBioré® Charcoal Cleansing Micellar Water?
Is this as good as the facial cleaner! I’ve never tried ?
I feel like it does not matter what skin care products I use, my face always breaks out. I have tried every cleanser, moisturizer, toner, and exfoliators out there and they all cause redness and ance. As soon as I stop using them, my face clears up. The only thing that doesnt seem to break me out is the Bioré® Charcoal Cleansing Micellar Water to remove my makeup, and no moisturizer or anything else. Does anyone else experience that using face cleansers, moisturizers, toners, and exfoliators only makes them breakout?
Start your review of Bioré® Charcoal Cleansing Micellar Water!
How would you rate this product?
Lawanda F.
Saint Louis, MO
Bioré® Charcoal Cleansing Micellar Water uploaded by Lawanda F.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
Helps remove makeup, rise off after using with warm water is best , very affordable I got mines at dollar tree travel size 👍🏾
Bruna B.
Sterling Hts, MI
Bioré® Charcoal Cleansing Micellar Water uploaded by Bruna B.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
This is a really great micellar water. I found it at dollar tree and I gave it a try. This one has 73ml (2.5 fl oz) and I love it! It’s easy to carry anywhere, cleans my skin, remove makeup (including waterproof mascara), and doesn’t let my skin dry. I recommend it!
Elizabeth L.
Louisville, Kentucky
Bioré® Charcoal Cleansing Micellar Water uploaded by Elizabeth L.
Bioré® Charcoal Cleansing Micellar Water uploaded by Elizabeth L.
I love the bioré cleaning water it great for easily wiping off makeup I think it's really effectiveit doesn't leave your skin feeling rough I got it for cheap I would definitely buy it again
Tania P.
New Rochelle, NY
Bioré® Charcoal Cleansing Micellar Water uploaded by Tania P.
I wanted to try this product so I bought the travel size and it’s amazing, I’m gonna buy the full size Bioré® Charcoal Cleansing Micellar Water
Valene C.
Columbia, MD
Bioré® Charcoal Cleansing Micellar Water uploaded by Valene C.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
This Micellar water does the job for me. I love that it is charcoal so it keeps my skin from getting so oily. I use it by adding it to my makeup remover wipes and works wonders to remove my makeup without any harsh rubbing.
Alejandra P.
El Paso, TX
Bioré® Charcoal Cleansing Micellar Water uploaded by Alejandra P.
I started using this a sample about a year ago and I still have product left. I really liked the product, and the scent...but my skin didn’t react well to it. And although it really did cleaned my pores and I could feel my skin breathe a lot more after using the product I wouldn’t be re purchasing. I do recommend it in terms of it doing its job and cleaning your skin and pores, but if you have sensitive skin it might begin drying your face.
Yaquelyn R.
Waynesboro, PA
Bioré® Charcoal Cleansing Micellar Water uploaded by Yaquelyn R.
Purchased at: ULTA
[product:bioré®-charcoal-cleansing-micellar-water] I use this product on the days that I don't wear any makeup at all. It says it removes makeup but I just don't like how I have to use so much of it. But other than that I like using this product because it makes my skin feel clean and I feel like it has helped with my acne.
Toni Marie D.
Pueblo, CO
1,816 reviews
Bioré® Charcoal Cleansing Micellar Water uploaded by Toni Marie D.
I have been recieved 2 sample bottles of this product and love using it. This face wash removes my eye makeup so easily that I do not have to scrub hard..it is gentle and doesnt my irritate my skin. There is a light scent but it is not too over whelming. It is very affordable and found at any pharmacy, target and walmart store.
Jessica B.
Medway, OH
Bioré® Charcoal Cleansing Micellar Water uploaded by Jessica B.
Purchased at: ULTA
My sensitive skin does not like this product. Every time I’ve used it it has left my skin feeling very dry which leads to it being itchy and red. The only thing I like about this product is that it does a really good job of removing all of my make up, and leaving my skin feeling very clean. I was just really disappointed with how it left my skin feeling afterwards with the dryness and itchiness. So I don’t recommend to those of you who have sensitive skin but this might be a good product for those without sensitive skin!
Megan R.
Havre De Grace, MD
Bioré® Charcoal Cleansing Micellar Water uploaded by Megan R.
Purchased at: Target
Biore is by far one of my favorite facial cleanser lines. I stand by their charcoal face scrub so I was super excited to find and tryout the charcoal cleansing micellar water. I have oily skin so I try to stay away from anything that adds to that. This was super gentle on my skin and took my makeup off with minimal effort and best of all did not leave a tacky or oily residue afterwards so there is no need to rinse
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Katelyn R.
Blue Springs, MO
il y a 2 ans
Keti K. il y a 2 ans
I am exactly the same. Most things irritate my skin. This micelar water is one of the few things that doesn't. I also found that Clinique is good for keeping breakouts at bay.
Ellen C.
il y a 2 ans
Shelby-Anne R. il y a 2 ans
Yes i love it too removes makeup effortlessly