BY BIORÉ #17 in Facial Cleansers

Deep clean, exfoliate, and absorb excess oil. With natural charcoal and the anti-acne fighting power of salicylic acid.

Buy on Target*
Anna S.
Tega Cay
This scrub has been great! Exfoliating is suuuuper important to me! This leaves my skin feeling so smooth and the main thing I love about it is that it sucks up the excess oil on my face with drying it out. And so far its been doing a good job clearing up my acne. Wish it was a bit more effective on my blackhead but they are stubborn and I really should be using other blackhead removers also in combination with this. Over all I would recommend this to anyone who wants a good exfoliating face wash.
Marcela O.
Bought this for my acne prone, teenage son and sadly, did not see results. He used the entire bottle up and I even bought another bottle to see if maybe in time, the product would help clear up his acne but it did not. It didn't dry out his skin, or even slightly clear up the acne he had. I would not repurchase or recommend it to people who are suffering from severe acne, maybe for mild acne or the occasional flare up it might work but our experience unfortunately, was not a good one.
Vic R.
['Baton Rouge', ''], LA
This stuff tingles (in the good way)! I also feel so clean and like my skin feels so good after. I like to let it sit on my face for a minute in the shower and scrub it in with a towel or my hands. I try not to use a scrub brush because I feel as though that’s too harsh on my skin and causes redness. As for getting my acne, I’m not quite sold it helps with that. But I do like the scrub for my blackheads
Jacquelyn B.
This is the main face wash in my routine and I really like it. I don’t notice a huge difference when it comes to blackheads, but it cleans my face very well. I have pretty sensitive skin and this does make me a little red if it’s a day when I’m extra sensitive. But I still enjoy this product. If you don’t have sensitive skin or super acne prone skin you’ll enjoy this.
Samantha Z.
This scrub is great! It is a gentle exfoliator, so it doesn’t feel harsh on your skin. It tingles a little when applied and thoroughly cleans and refreshes skin. It can be a little drying, so I only use a couple times a week, followed by a deep moisturizer. I’ve been using this product for about a year and really like it. I will definitely keep using it in the future!
Jessie D.
Roosevelt, UT
I bought this for my son to use, he's a teenager and has acne and I ran out of my facial scrub one day and couldn't get any more for a few days, so I started borrowing his and my skin has never felt better it was cleaner it was smoother and it was even younger looking so I continue to this day to use the same facial cleanser as my 15 year old son we really love it.
Jenna S.
Ithaca, NY
I’m weary of charcoal products just because they are trendy right now, but this one worked really great. I’m a little sketched out by all biore scrubs also because they’ve sold the apricot ones for years that have reports of causing micro tears in your skin. So I only use this company sparingly. With that said, my face always felt refreshed and good after this!
Haven P.
Cottage grove, WI
This really didn’t do much for me and my acne. Overall I have dry skin that isn’t prone to acne but I noticed after using this for about a month I had gotten super bumpy skin... not cool... after realizing I switched to see if it would change and within 3 days of switching brands the bumpiness of my skin went away. Not a fan of this face wash AT ALL!!!!
qunita b.
Pensacola, FL
It’s been only a few days since I have started using this in Munich face routine but so far when I use it I feel refreshed & a clean face but gives me a burning sensation 🙄 other than that no complaints not sold yet about it working for acne but it’s worth a try ladies !
Ashley H.
Upland, CA
I LOVE this stuff !
it pairs so well with one of these little face scrubbies.
at the end of the day, it's so refreshing. leaves your face feeling renewed and tingly.
It has helped my chin acne SO MUCH.
i was skeptical at first, but after a consistent week of washing my face with this I saw a difference!
I've been using it for about a month now, and wow it has made a HUGE difference.
My nose gets super dry and flakey-- this helped that greatly!
I 100% recommend this product.
The price point is incredible for the results it provides!
Will be buying time & time again.
Searrah S.
Phoenix, AZ
Can someone let me know if this is good if you have mild acne, oily skin, and blackheads? I use a lot of stuff on my face to try and get rid of it all and I need to try new products!
Maria L.
Whittier, CA
Does this really work on any types of skin?
Macy S.
Visalia, CA
Where do I get it and how much?
Sanober S.
Whitby, ON
Is this good for acne and pimples?? Where can i find this product ??? Is this good for combination skin??? What are the result???
Amanda W.
Hilliard , FL
I haven't tried this product yet. Does it overdry your skin?