BY BIORÉ

Deep clean, exfoliate, and absorb excess oil. With natural charcoal and the anti-acne fighting power of salicylic acid.

Skin acting up? Meet Charcoal. This acne scrub, with natural charcoal, scrubs out acne causing dirt and oil to eliminate breakouts for clearer skin in just 2 days.

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

How to Use: Wet face. Squeeze product into hands. Massage over entire face. Rinse thoroughly with warm water. For optimal results, use up to 2-3 times per week.

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature.

How it Works:

Formulated for oily skin, this scrub removes acne-causing dirt & oil to help eliminate breakouts. With natural charcoal, the anti-acne properties of Salicylic Acid, and skin purifying technology that allows for deep cleaning without irritating skin or stripping it of moisture, this product absorbs excess dirt & oil for clearer skin in just two days.

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

Water, Glycerin, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Alumina, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sorbitol, Synthetic Wax, Laureth-4 Carboxylic Acid, Microcrystalline Wax, Ethylhexylglycerin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Menthol, Polyquaternium-39, Charcoal Powder, Disodium Edta, Yellow 5 Lake, Talc, Red 30.

Buy on Target*
  • "I love this product. It gives me a gentle scrub while smelling yummy! My face feels Fresh and clean after each use and it doesn't seem to irritate my sensitive skin." in 41 reviews
Chanon C.
White Lake, MI
I have always, ALWAYS been a proactiv girl (it has been my product for the past 7+ years) but two months ago, I went to put it on and my face started to have an allergic reaction to it. I IMMEDIATELY panicked and decided I needed to try something else. When I was out shopping for some face masks, I came across this and decided to give it a try and OHMYGOSH I love this stuff. First of all, it REALLY makes your face feel like it's working, the scrub exfoliates and leaves my face with a tingling feeling. Second, the stuff smells amazing! (I was honestly the most surprised about that.) I don't have horrible break out, but I do have enough that I use this about every other day to keep my forehead and chin looking clean. This is now my new acne treatment product, and I highly recommend it.
Jacquelyn B.
This is the main face wash in my routine and I really like it. I don’t notice a huge difference when it comes to blackheads, but it cleans my face very well. I have pretty sensitive skin and this does make me a little red if it’s a day when I’m extra sensitive. But I still enjoy this product. If you don’t have sensitive skin or super acne prone skin you’ll enjoy this.
Ashley H.
Upland, CA
I LOVE this stuff !
it pairs so well with one of these little face scrubbies.
at the end of the day, it's so refreshing. leaves your face feeling renewed and tingly.
It has helped my chin acne SO MUCH.
i was skeptical at first, but after a consistent week of washing my face with this I saw a difference!
I've been using it for about a month now, and wow it has made a HUGE difference.
My nose gets super dry and flakey-- this helped that greatly!
I 100% recommend this product.
The price point is incredible for the results it provides!
Will be buying time & time again.
Brett K.
Arlington, MA
I personally would give this 3 and a half stars. I used it for a while but I simply find it too abrasive. The cooking effect from the menthol is nice but it might be a bit too much for sensitive skin. I’m not sure how great it is battling acne but it was too exfoliating and strong to be used on a regular basis.
Sarah H.
Grand Prairie, TX
I loooove this product. I have used this almost daily for a few months now and have noticed drastic results in my very blemish prone skin. It gets rid of a lot my excess oil without drying me out. It also has significantly helped clear up much of the cystic acne I started getting Abot 6 months back.
Ashley W.
I really liked this product. It was cleansing and left my face feeling refreshed. However one thing I did not like was the beads. I thought they would dissolve like most scrubs but these ones did not seem to do that. They were really rough which puts the term scrub to a new level.
Tk S.
Murfreesboro, TN
Good product for days when my blackheads are very visable. Has a great smell. Works well with my combination skin. My only con is that the orange exfoliating beads are hard to wash off and sometimes still linger on my face throughout the day. Bioré Charcoal Acne Scrub
Vanessa B.
Powder Springs, GA
I received this product in one of my pinchme boxes a while back. When I finally tried it it left my skin red and extremely irritated even applying very gently. I don’t usually have sensitive skin but i guess my skin didn’t react well with this product. I had to stop using because it made me breakout like crazy.
Korah M.
Orlando , FL
I really love this it is really perfect for my oily skin and i also have some acne which it got rid of it very fast so grateful for that and it feels so good on your skin honestly and it does what it says it does not only that after using it it leave your skin so smooth
Hali M.
Sparta
Worked wonderfully. It cleared my face within a couple days. I was a first time user but will definitely buy again when I run out. I bought at my local Walmart. It was way better than I expected it to be, my face feels and looks wonderful. I will definitely buy again soon!
Searrah S.
Phoenix, AZ
Can someone let me know if this is good if you have mild acne, oily skin, and blackheads? I use a lot of stuff on my face to try and get rid of it all and I need to try new products!
Maria l.
Whittier, CA
Does this really work on any types of skin?
Macy S.
Visalia, CA
Where do I get it and how much?
Sanober S.
Whitby, ON
Is this good for acne and pimples?? Where can i find this product ??? Is this good for combination skin??? What are the result???
Amanda W.
Hilliard , FL
I haven't tried this product yet. Does it overdry your skin?