BY BIORÉ #57 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • Is there a certain type of the biore charcoal face washes...2 Answers
Kyla 🧟.
I just started using it and it helps get rid of pimples. I use it only on areas that i have pimples amd it helps a lot.
Briana R.
I actually stopped using all the super expensive acne products other than spot treatment upon discovering this wash. When used twice a day this is a great advocate against breakouts and otherwise impurities in your skin. Biore is already great and then then went and added charcoal, score!
Adriene H.
Bellevue
I absolutely love biore's charcoal acne cleanser. My face felt so soft and clean everytime. And my face was so clear! I normally breakout during the summer and "that time of the month" but with the charcoal cleanser my face stayed clear. The pump was an added bonus as it kept my bottle clean and made it easy to use.i would definitely recommend.
Cindy T.
san diego
This works well for my oily skin! I would do this scrub once and the next day I’d notice results. With this scrub, it dries up your acne but it’s efficient, that’s for my skin at least. Try it out for yourself to know how it feels like!
Caroline D.
University Park
I borrowed this cleanser from a friend during a vacation, and have been hooked ever since. It thoroughly cleans my skin from dirt, oil, and makeup without being too harsh at all. Leaves my skin clean yet soft and not dried out! I purchase a new bottle every time I run out.
Venus and M.
I use this every night before I go to bed and it really gets my skin cleared up and it feels amazing. It's very sudsy but it feels great and makes your skin feel so much lighter and cleaner in seconds. I recommend it!!!
Yolanda V.
South Holland, IL
I don’t like this as far as clearing my face it doesn’t help but I liked the refreshing feeling I used this for about 2-3 weeks it was disappointing it didn’t work for clearing skin like it supposed to be
maricella b.
This has changed the game for my skin. If you have oily skin this will work amazing for you. It clears all oil and makes your face feel so refreshed. I use it twice daily and wouldn’t trade it for any other.
☁︎Hunter I.
Noble
This cleanser is so effective! It is very gentle on the skin and is so deep cleansing! You can see results in as fast as 1 day! It also smells so great! The application is so smoothened is my number one favorite facial wash! Kind of hard on sensitive skin though.
Jessie P.
Texas
This product works really well! It doesn't have a bad scent and it leaves your skin feeling really soft! This product is in my top 3 favorite facial cleansers.
Ashley J.