BY BIORÉ #66 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Do...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Jessica S.
SYDNEY, NS
I have always liked biore face wash and this one is no different. I like how fresh my face felt afterwards.
Candice M.
Edmonton, AB
Only thing I can say bad about this product is that when it gets in your eyes it hurts like a mother. For the most part can use every day and I like the cooling sensation it gives off.
Sarah B.
I love this cleanser and it did a lot of my skin. The minty fresh feeling on your skin really tells you that it gets deep into your pores and cleanses. Would definitely recommend this product !!
Angelina V.
Rexburg, ID
I really enjoyed using this product. I think that it really cleans out my pores and it's a great drugstore cleanser. I like a more soft cleanser, however, and for this reason, I will not be repurchasing this product.
Kait
This product is a little messy, however, it gets the job done! Love this product! I repeatedly use this product about once every two weeks. I love it! The packaging is a little bland. I would most likely purchase this product again.
Ashley👽
Syracuse
I don't like the texture or the lack of suds but the product has a gentle scent unlike other charcoal facial washes I've tried. This product does make make my face feel clean.
Hillary c.
Lilburn
This has is one of the products thats helped clear my acne after struggling to get one simple acne.
Gabrielle C.
I have really bad break outs and let’s not forget an oily face! This product helped me even my balance of oil and dry skin. It helped me reduce the amount of pimples I get a month and keep my oily face under control! I dont know what I would do without this product in my daily life!!!
liwia w.
My acne is gone i used this product every night when i went to sleep . It hurts a little bit when you applied it but the results are amazing!!!
Emma H.
Risco
I used this product for a couple months and saw no change in my skin, at all. It didn’t work for my acne, but it did feel nice on the skin. It was not harsh to my sensitive. Though, I do not think I would recommend to someone struggling with acne.
courtney p.