BY BIORÉ

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• Anyone know any moisturizes that leaves your skin beautif...1 Answers
  • I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
Imane A.
It was a little harsh at first but my acne reduced dramatically! Also was afordable!also goes great with the pore strips!
Christina C.
Scarbough , ON
I first used this cleanser at my friends house when we were having a girls night. I really liked it so a few days later I went to Walmart and got it. It was working fine on the first two days of using it, but on the third day this cleanser broke my skin out really bad. So I had to go back to Walmart and get some new skin care products. I wouldn’t recommend this cleanser to anyone.
Michelle C.
Los Angeles, CA
I feel like this cleanser does do a good job. It feels strong so I suggest. not leaving on face for too long. The charcoal cleans deep and I like how it foams up.
Tanya L.
Somerville , AL
This product is awesome. You can feel a little tingle on your skin when it starts working. It’s very gentle too. It cleans effectively but doesn’t dry out your skin like some. It makes my skin feel soft. I would definitely buy this again.
Dee C.
This product really helps my skin and keeps my acne at bay. It is all I by now and a little goes a long way. I like how it makes my face feel.
Gsus M.
This is one of the best product I ever tried in 2017, I used in the morning and night, it leave your skin soft and clean, it is perfect for oily skin with some acne. You can buy it in target, Walmart, cvs, or any other drugstore.
Paula E.
Crp Christi, TX
Great product, you can really feel it working when your rubbing it on. It feels fresh and it's great to use in the mornings when your rinsing your face.
Dijonay W.
I love this stuff i started using this recently and it has made a noticeable difference in my skin i will be purchasing more i use this every morning and it works wonders for my skin. Would 100% recommend to any one needing a product to clear up there skin.
Amy N.
I love all the charcoal products. The scrub leaves your face feeling clean and refreshed. Works great on all types of blemishes. Not pricey at all and at all local stores. Smells great and removes easily.
Lucy Akosua O.
Sandy Springs, GA
I used both the bar and liquid, the bar last longer but the liquid is convenient in the shower. Post partum and face still looks good using this product even with all the hormonal changes.
courtney p.