BY BIORÉ #7 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love with it! ...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Kayla A.
Washington, NC
Y’all! Please don’t use any Biore products. This was my face after using a Biore product twice. I had severe hives on my face for a week. It has harsh acids and chemicals in it! It needs to be taken off the market.
Akailah C.
fairfield
I have dry skin and made the mistake of using this not even knowing it was for oily. I had used it in the passed but it just didn’t seem to work for me. So I stopped. My friend than posted it on her Snapchat saying to use it because it helps with bad acne. So I gave it a try again. BAD IDEA. It broke me out like crazy and I even got a pimple on my cheek which I never get pimples on my cheeks.
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
I did not like this at all!! Mind you I don’t have sensitive skin but this just burned my skin in the shower. It was one of those face products where it feels cold when it’s on and just burns your skin a little bit. It also left it a little dry feeling afterwards. There are better cleansers out there.
Sarah L.
Athol
I bought this product a couple weeks ago to switch up my skin care routine. I figured the charcoal would benefit my skin. It did the exact opposite. I haven't had bad acne in a couple years now, and after a couple days of using this product I had the worst breakouts on my chin/neck area, my cheeks, and my forehead. Dozens of little pimples. I'm still recovering and it's humiliating. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT TO ANYONE ESPECIALLY WITH SENSITIVE SKIN. I have been using Loreal go 360 clean in the white and blue bottle for a long time now and it kept my skin relatively clear and I recommend it to anyone. PLUS IT'S CHEAPER!!
Julia R.
Topeka
I WAS SO EXCITED TO USE THIS BECAUSE I WAS SO SURE THAT IT WOULD WORK BUT DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED? MY FACE TURNED SO RED AND ITCHY AND SOOOOOOO DRY FOR D A Y S. Literally I’ve never had skin THAT dry. I was absolutely miserable. Soo I’m just going to say that it is was too harsh on my skin lmao. It did make my face feel nice for awhile though. Like right after use. Tingly and minty. But yeah.. drying.
Madison B.
Austin, TX
I was a big fan of this cleanser before I learned it has EDTA in it, which is used to get paint off of cars. Think about what it can do to your skin! I was made aware of the dangers of this ingredient by a trusted esthetician. If that doesn't bother you then it's a very average product. I liked the tingle effect.
Yaneli S.
Bryan
This product irritated my skin every time I applied it! I hope it works on others. My skin is too sensitive but this product might work for you
Brittany L.
Clinton Corners
i thought this would be a great option for my oily skin with pretty regular breakouts. i was wrong. the tingle in this is so nice but it leaves my skin feeling dry and almost like paper. i would not recommend this anyone.
Melodi A.
Oklahoma City, OK
I’ve only used this cleanser once, it was smooth and good feel and made my face feel clean,but I never saw results on my acne.i have sensitive skin and maybe it will work on other skin types. I felt like it wasn’t for me but on someone else it would work.
Sharmain J.
Spotsylvania
Whenever I used it it never made my ache scars go away , and new pimples would just form in the same area as my scarring
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?