BY BIORÉ #77 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • Is there a certain type of the biore charcoal face washes...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Cookie L.
Shiner, TX
I have acne prone skin and I have to be careful what I put on my face. My mom bought this for me. I never used a Biore product so I thought I would give this a try. It is the worst acne product ever. My face broke out so bad. The more I used it the worst it got. I still have a full bottle left if anyone wants it because I refuse to use this on my face ever again. I looked at the ingredients and it has fragrance in it so that could be the reason why it broke me out, but come on why would you put that ingredient in any skincare product. Smh
Stephaniee G.
i used this for about a month and it didnt help at all with my acne, all it did was burn my face everytime i would put it on my face wouldnt react well. might work for others but didnt work for me
Kim K.
Alpharetta, GA
This cleanser burned my skin so badly! And what’s weird is that it didn’t do it at first, only after I used about a quarter of the bottle! I have no idea why or if I got a bad one but I was disappointed. Will Not repurchase.
Diana R.
Akron, OH
I bought this after I loved the other Biore charcoal cleanser (forgot its name). This one broke me out sooo bad. I had a under the skin pimple for like a month straight after using this product. Not really sure why because their other face wash worked wonders for me.
Carolyn J.
Sidney
This product actually made my face break out more. It also had a very unpleasant scent. It made my skin ache and I will never buy again.
melanie c.
Charlotte, NC
Made my face red but it went away after awhile. It also made my acne go away till I stopped using it they came back I don't recommend at all
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀addie p.
this irritated my skin to a whole new level.... broke out everywhere, even had a rash on my neck. don’t recommend it, unless you really really wanna take the chance. definitely not good for oily skin, it turned mine into a sahara desert a day later. my skin was literally peeling off like a sunburn for an entire week
Kaylee H.
oxford
Do not recommend this product for anyone. First time I used it, it completely broke out my skin and left it very irritated
Rebekah N.
Winterset
I give this product one star because instead of clearing my skin, it made my skin break out in CYSTIC ACNE. I don’t have cystic acne so this is a nightmare for me. The moment I put the cleanser on my face, it made my face start burning and horrifically breaking out. After a few days, my face is still a burning red although it has gone down a little. I don’t know if it’s because I have sensitive skin, if I’m allergic to salicylic acid, or what. I wanted to try something different and this was cheaper than the normal products I use. I have gone back to using a cream benzoyl peroxide treatment which actually clears my skin without leaving it a burning red, and it seems to be helping. If you have sensitive skin, I would not recommend at all.  Bioré Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser
Kayla A.
Washington, NC
Y’all! Please don’t use any Biore products. This was my face after using a Biore product twice. I had severe hives on my face for a week. It has harsh acids and chemicals in it! It needs to be taken off the market.
courtney p.