BY BIORÉ #7 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love with it! ...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Ashley J.
Miami
I picked this up on a whim when I was purchasing a new package of Biore pore strips--I had never tried any of the other products in this line, but several coupons popped up and the price of this item and a couple of others seemed so good, that I just had to try them. I have very dry skin, but it is also extremely sensitive, so I have to be careful with new products. I think I finally have the dryness under control with a whole arsenal of serums and moisturizers, but I'm still trying to find the best cleanser (or combination of cleansers) for my face. I have enlarged pores on my nose and chin and I also have that slightly dimpled skin = peau d'orange on my chin which seems to be tied to blocked glands just under the surface. I have never been able to do anything about that and just figured I was stuck with it (and I've tried dozens and dozens of products from different brands and at many price points). I was concerned about the experiences some reviewers have had regarding rashes and breakouts, so I eased into using this slowly--tried it on my forearms first, and then just a small region of my face...never any problem, so I finally worked up to using this two or three times per week. It is a little too drying for me to use it every day. I've been using this cleanser for a couple of months and I like it a lot; my skin feels very clean and fresh after using it. I pretty much focus on the lower part of my face--cheeks, nose and chin and I avoid the region around my eyes. It is thick and feels a bit tingly; it foams up easily and rinses away easily. After the first few uses, I no longer bother using it on my forehead, since this area is very dry and pores are not a problem there, anyway. I use another, milder cleanser for my forehead and neck. Unexpectedly, I noticed that the appearance of the skin on my chin was slowly improving...the affected area is roughly half the size that it was before--I am hoping with continued use this problem that I have had for years and years finally resolves.Extremely pleased with this very reasonably priced product. I'm SO glad I tried this...I almost didn't--it certainly doesn't seem to work for everyone, but for me at least, it works great! I don't use very much at a time, and the bottle is pretty big--it will probably take me quite a while to use it up, but I plan to buy several bottles to have on hand as a backup just in case.
Simran K.
Houston
This product is amazing! It really helps me keep my skin clean, and after having a face full of makeup on all day, I can really tell it goes deep in and cleans our all my pores and makeup. I would recommend spot testing it on your neck before using it to your full face.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Highly recommend I used this product all the time during my freshman and sophomore year of high school and it was amazing I honestly forgot how good it was till I repurchased it today if your looking for a good facial cleanser this is the one
Alexsia B.
Temple Hills, MD
I love the tingling feel it gives to the face because it let me know that it's working. It also works on clearing up acne.
Mackenzie D.
This is amazing, tingles on the skin so you know it’s working well! It’s pretty gentle even tho it tingles. I’d definitely recommend to others
Sharonda T.
These products by Biore have been and will always be a favorite of mine. I remember when they first launched like over 15 years ago and I love the fact that it cleared up my hyperpigmentation as well as stop the blemishes from forming. I love these products. FYI, these are also featured on my beauty biche blog with more skincare recommendations.
Cree R.
Madison, WI
Really recommend this! I’ve been using this face wash every morning and it really refreshes my face. I have very oily and acne prone skin and this has helped A LOT! I’m going to keep on buying this!
Juana M.
A must! You can feel this product working! This cleanser clears acne fast! With consistent use of course! I love the smell of this product!
Morgan L.
Fargo
My go to cleansing product! If you want a afforadable cleanser that leaves your face refreshed and penetrates deep this is it! I’ve convinced three friends and family members to use it in their daily regime! Try it out! You’ll be impressed!
BriAnna 💀.
Resaca, GA
I'm a sucker for anything charcoal related in skincare because it just works wonders. This Biore charcoal cleanser is so effective at keeping my acne at bay, and definitely exceeded my expectations. I bought this at walmart for around $5 so it is more than worth it. I love the gentle exfoliation with the beads and love the tingle you feel when it's working into your pores. Highly recommend!
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?