BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Kaitlyn C.
Greenville, NC
I loved this stuff. It smelled better than I expected with it being charcoal . Also I loved the feeling like a minor cooling sensation after rinsing . I followed up with a oil on my face after rinsing because it did strip away a lot of buildup that caused my face to be oily but my skin was clean and smooth after
Angel H.
I think the only thing that would make this better is if there were some sugar or some kind of an exfoliant in it but that's just my preference haha. Other than that, I love this cleanser! I love that's its cooling, it feels really nice after a hot shower. I'd definitely say my face feel nice and cleansed after using it :)
Ella⚜️ M.
When I purchased this product I was hoping it would help with clearing out my clogged pores and black heads. But it didn't do that. It is a very strong cleanser. I have dry skin and I wouldn't recommend using it for dry skin. I only use this product when I remove my makeup with oil then cleanse with the cleanser
Emily L.
Bardstown
My boyfriend has a very sensitive face. This face cleanser has cleared his skin beyond relief. I also use this product and I love the tingly sensation it gives you. Makes me think it's really working. I would say say they could improve the pump. When you start to get low on product it's harder to get it out
Kaylan D.
Gaston, SC
I bought this from my local Walgreens awhile back. This cleanser keeps my face feeling fresh and clean. At first, it left my face red, but I realized I left it on too long. Read the directions carefully and avoid leaving it in for extended periods of time. It has a cooling sensation and it leaves skin soft.
Lisa W.
San diego, CA
This is literally my Holy Grail face wash. I use this daily. It is not too harsh on my face but does provide a clean and refreshing feel. It does not dry out my skin like some acne washes do. When you already have acne the last thing you want is an irritated face and this does not do that. I highly recommend.
Cherisshh G.
Las Vegas
best cleanser for Oily Skin in my opinion! my skin is very oily in my T zone and this product helps reduce the amounts of oil production and also cleanses my skin very well! I'm in love with this product and recommend it to all my oily skin friends! I've been using this product for months and my skin is CLEAR.
Queen B.
This product was amazing the first time I used it, however the second time it caused me to get burns on my face :( I do not know if that was because I left it on too long or not. However, I tried it again and it worked fine. I really like the deep clean feeling it gives, just dont leave it on for too long!!
Brianna R.
This product wasn't bad, but it wasn't as great as I expected after all of the hype. I have problem skin and was hoping this would make some sort of impact. While my acne wasn't getting worse, it wasn't really getting any better either. It also dried out my skin a bit more than I would have liked.
Cynthia S.
Phoenix, AZ
This is one of my favorite cleansing I normally keep this in the shower I love how it gives me that fresh skin feel I normally don't have an oily skin or pimples I just love treating my skin but anytime I do have acne I feel that this product does it's work
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?