BY BIORÉ #77 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • Is there a certain type of the biore charcoal face washes...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Kaylan D.
Gaston, SC
I bought this from my local Walgreens awhile back. This cleanser keeps my face feeling fresh and clean. At first, it left my face red, but I realized I left it on too long. Read the directions carefully and avoid leaving it in for extended periods of time. It has a cooling sensation and it leaves skin soft.
Pamela C.
Lancaster, CA
I love this product. The first time I used it was at somebody’s house and I loved it so much I went and bought it immediately. It gives me that fresh clean feeling every time I use it and it’s great for opening up your pores to really clear up your face. Extremely affordable I would definitely recommend.
Kyla M.
Framingham
This product works really well, I use it every single day and my skin has never been this clear in my life. I have always trusted Biore to keep my face clear and I will continue to trust them to do it. Biore is also inexpensive and can be bought almost anywhere which makes it a very easy to love product.
Sonia B.
Katy, TX
Biore Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser is ok.  It doesn't have a sweet scent to it and I am a huge person that has to have some kind of sent to everything I put on my face or body.  After I clean my face with it I feel as if I have been to the doctor or something and it make me feel like eugh
Hayley M.
Crest Hill, IL
I love this face wash! It's one of my favorites and definitely favorite drugstore skin care product. It's cooling when applied. I feel like it does a good job cleaning my pores, but is still gentle and non irritating to my sensitive skin and acne. Would always recommend, both the acne and regular versions.
Esmeralda Z.
Waukegan, IL
This product is great, it is not harsh on the skin. It starts to clear up acne in about1 week, but you do not see results until two weeks of having used it. I would recommend for someone who has acne or oily skin. Glove that is came with a pump, so just the right amount of product comes out.
makayla m.
Corpus Christi
I love this facial cleanser! It makes my face feel so clean & soft and it’s very oily skin friendly. Although, I do have combo skin so it doesn’t agree too well with my dry spots, would not recommend for someone with dry skin but that has to be my only complaint! This makes my skin feel so fresh & cooling.
Selena V.
EVERETT, WA
I love this cleanser! I have oily combination skin and acne prone skin and this has helped a lot. I've been using this cleanser for a couple months now and I'm really happy with it. It doesn't irritate or dry out my skin (which is the problem I've had with other cleansers.), its affordable ,and I love the minty feeling it gives my face when I'm washing it ( literally feels like your chewing mint gum with your face!)
Would definitely Recommend this cleanser!
Horacia C.
Camp Hill
Overall, it leaves my skin clean without being too harsh and as a person with oily skin it doesn't leave my skin too dry. I like the clear bottle and the fact that there's a pump - and I would definitely recommend it to someone if they paired it with some type of facial brush for the maximum results.
Alexis D.
Washington , DC
I use this along with the pore strips and think I’ve seen a difference in the clarity of my skin. This product can be bought at most drug stores for around $5 and is a nice cleanser that is gentle on the skin! I wish it exfoliated, but the cleanser has been helpful in making my face feel fresher anyway!
courtney p.