BY BIORÉ #74 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love with it! ...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acne Cleari...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
The product was good, in terms of making my face soft after I used it. It made my face a little dry after a few minutes. I felt my face was clean, but I always wash my face before and after to try to make sure the charcoal cleanser works. Other than that, I will continue to use it.
kimberly r.
The best product out there for your face. I love this so much and it’s so cheap. This is the only product I take home and see a difference on my face. This product leaves my face nice and clear. I would also recommend this product to anyone out there that’s struggling with acne/blackheads.
Brittany b.
Avondale , AZ
This is my beauty must have!!! I have sensitive- combo - acne prone skin. It has a nice cooling feeling when I wash my face. Helps me with my acne significantly, I've noticed when I don't use it I will get a breakout. Such a great deal at $6 and lasts me a few months! Biore is a great affordable skin care brand.
Danielle S.
Del Rio
I really noticed a difference in my pores and acne breakouts, I absolutely loved the tingling sensation it really feels like it’s cleaning deep down, it makes you break out a little when you first use it only because it is cleaning out all he dirt in your skin it is such a great product
Sondra S.
Mesa, Az
I love this scrub because it gets into all the crevasis and spots that always seems to have build up and it cleans it right up! I use this at least once a week, especially on a Friday night when I'm home relaxing after a hectic work week. Bioré Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser
Alisa F.
I use this specific product every other day as soon as I wake up and it works wonders for my skin. I have sensitive skin so when it comes to treating my acne I have to ensure it's not gonna cost me breaking out because of my sensitive skin . With Biore I never have to worry about that ❤
Taylor H.
Dallas, GA
Didn't clear up my acne but definitely made my skin soft and dried it out. It's definitely a good product for the price. It was my first time using it and it passed my expectations. I probably wouldn't buy again cause it didn't help me but I'd definitely recommend it for someone else!
Jessica P.
Palo Alto, CA
Great for oily/ acne prone skin. This cleanser is light and wont irritate your skin. I noticed great improvement in such a short amount of time. I use it for day and night 6 days a week (i use a exfoliator 1 day a week). If you have oily/acne prone skin, i suggest you give this a try!!
Elizabeth C.
I recently had a baby and it made me have horrible acne, I've never had a problem before. So I tried this after many failed products, and just after the first try I could tell a major difference. It dries out my face a little bit, but as long as I put on lotion afterwards it's great. I'll definitely keep buying this product.
Magdalen M.
I've been using this when my skin is extra oily or when I have a lot of blackheads. I LOVE this. It has a tingling sensation that feels amazing and leaves my face looking noticeably cleaner. I would definitely recommend this to others, especially since it's such an affordable product.
courtney p.