BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Jennifer C.
This face cleanser has done wonders for my skin. This charcoal ingredient gets deep into my blackheads on my nose and cleans out all of the dirt. I also use this on my whole face to get the most benefit. I really see results right away. I'm glad this stuff is available at the drugstore so it doesn't cost an arm and a leg.
Brianna E.
My all time favorite cleanser for my acne prone combination skin. My face feels clean without feeling stripped after use. The product also has cooling properties that are awesome for waking you up in the morning. I have little to no acne while using, unfortunately I haven't been able to find it in my drugstore and nothing thus far has stood up to this one. Would highly recommend!
Katie W.
New Haven
I use this day and night and unfortunately I have seen an increase of blemishes. My fave was mostly clear when I bought I just a few and wanted to try the charcoal. Maybe the acid doesn't agree with me I usually use benzoyl peroxide. I might try the other pore minimizer but this has not cleared my acne it has made it worse
Kimberly S.
Springfield, GA
I got a sample of this in my PinchMe box and absolutely loved it enough to buy the full size. It's a great value and size. It's not pricey and so worth it. It really does the job!!! My skin cleared up in like 3 days and has felt amazing and looks healthier. It does everything or says it does. I highly recommend it!!!
Taylor A.
I had perfect skin up until a year ago, a friend recommended this product and my skin has seriously never been so clear before. I use it daily in the shower with an exfoliating hand mit and it has done wonders for my skin. If you are troubled with acne, I suggest you try this before any high dollar serums or cleansers!!
Stephanie L.
This charcoal product was semi helpful in clearing some of the acne I get on my lower face. When you start to massage it into your face, it immediately starts to feel really cool and cleansing. My only complaint would be that if you leave it on for too long, the cool feeling can turn into a tingling/burning sensation.
Ruth G.
Deltona, FL
This cleanser was way too strong for my skin! Although it truly deep cleaned my face and took out all traces of makeup, it would burn and leave my face look red for hours. It also did not go well with any of my other products, causing my hoily grail products to irritate my skin. I should mention that my skin it oily.
Sam G.
Pickerington
I LOVE this charcoal cleanser!!!! It's very tingly and leaves my skin feeling so clean. The next day my skin feels less oily and I notice that my pores look smaller. It's inexpensive and I would recommend
Hannah S.
This cleanser keeps my face acne free and feeling fresh. It has a sleek design and is easy to use due to the pump feature. I am now a repeat user of this product and won't use any other cleanser. It costs a bit but it is for sure worth it. If your looking for a good face cleanser I would 100% recommend  this product.
Emily W.
Alachua, FL
By far the best face wash I have found! It actually exceeded my expectations. My skin had been acting up and after just a few days of using this, it began to clear up. It gently cleans but you can actually feel it working, leaving my face feeling super cool and tingly! Love this product and would highly recommend.
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?