BY BIORÉ #88 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love with it! ...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acne Cleari...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Rebecca S.
This product has been my every day go-to face wash. I typically have acne prone skin, and my acne has been going away! I really love the tingling sensation that it provides. This product is great for those with oily skin, I would not recommend it for dry skin, because the charcoal does dry it out.
Morgan S.
Yesssss!!! I love this foamy, minty tingle cleanse.
I recommend it to everyone!!
Celiac pro-tip: on the random occasions where I accidentally ingest gluten and have a subsequent breakout with hives and swelling THIS is my go to skin remedy. It clears, smoothes and soothes
#celiac #glutenfreebeauty
Jessica M.
I have fallen in love with charcoal face products in the last few years. I have found some high end charcoal face wash that I was obsessed with but couldn't stomach the price. On a whim I tried this one. Not only does it work just as well as the high end one it smells so much better! I am so glad I found this product!
Sarah Z.
For all the oily/combo skin type people, this product is good .This charcoal cleanser really cleans the skin.For the price, its fairly good but I would recommend to not use this in drier months as it causes dry patches.I wish they could add some hydrating agents so the skin won't feel so stretchy.
Olivia B.
Henagar , AL
The biore charcoal foaming face wash is what I use in the shower. It comes in a convenient pump bottle for easy use. It is a very effective cleanser that foams up so you can scrub your whole face with a small amount of product. The only down side would be to me it smells funny but I still love it.
Sydney M.
Pleasanton, CA
I love the fresh smell and the clean feeling it leaves on my skin. A little goes a long way, too! I would have given it 5 stars, but I haven't had 5-star results. It works, don't get me wrong, but it has not been able to help with the patches of acne that I get on the sides of my face nor my nose.
Erika P.
Mifflintown, PA
It was good for most of my family but it didn’t help that much with my acne. It helped a little but wasn’t improving that much. And it isn’t very cheap. My new face was is very affective and affordable but if it works for you and you can go buy it you should use it. Just didn’t like it for my face.
Hannah O.
Conway, AR
I wasn’t a huge fan of this product. I had a lot more breakouts than usual. I don’t know if it was because it was pulling out impurities but I stopped using it. It might work for other people but it just didn’t for me. Definitely wouldn’t buy it again. Bioré Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser
Bridget M.
Hickory Hills, IL
THIS. IS. THE. BEST. FACE. WASH. I. HAVE. EVER. TRIED. My sister was using this facewash and went to college and left it behind 1 year ago. While she was gone I snuck a little bit and was amazed at how clean my face felt. I had to go out and get my own and have been using it religiously ever since.
Stephanie S.
This is an amazing product. This item has helped my acne out a lot. I started using this product about 2-3 months ago and back then my acne was really bad. Now , my skin has cleared up completely and i feel confident as ever!! This past bottle is my 6th bottle !! Definitely a go to skincare product!
courtney p.