BY BIORÉ

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• Anyone know any moisturizes that leaves your skin beautif...1 Answers
  • I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
Taylor B.
Troy
This cleanser burned my face a little and irritated. I stoped using after one or two uses. I stuck with using just the charcoal wash which worked better for me. It’s about the same price and I also got at Walmart.
Kaylie M.
Provo
Heck yes. All about these charcoal treatments, I was a little skeptic, but I really felt like it helped my skin and it felt very clean and fresh after using it. Haven’t tried very many of their products but a big fan of this cleanser.
Emma C.
Evansville
This product is one of my favorites for the month. I have been using this product for a couple weeks and notice my skin looking a lot better. It went above and beyond my expectations. I would totally buy it again.
Taylor R.
Cumming, GA
BEST FACE WASH IN THE WORLD. I SWEAR BY IN anything else I am breaking out, I almost went to a dermatologist to be put on medication until I found this. It's perfect And the only product that works on my oily skin.
Jessica W.
Bartlesville
This is my go to face wash. I've tried others and always come back to this. It's an amazing price, so gentle yet cleansing. The packaging is nice and easy to use. Overall I love this product and it's something I always have on hand.
Mikayla S.
Columbia
It was okay. Not the best Charcoal product I've used. This was my first time using it, but it was very rough on my skin. Disappointing. Did not meet my expectations. If you are interested in buying this product don't buy if you have sensitive skin.
Kenzy M.
I feel like this stuff really cleans my pores out. I love the pump for easy use. I also enjoy the cooling sensation and the clean feeling. Very effective for such a great price. Exceeded my expectations greatly!
Alejandra L.
La Habra
I wanted to love this product but it just wasn’t for my skin. My skin tended to get super red and itchy after using this product. I heard great things about it and was recommended to me but it just didn’t work.
Lilian B.
Lilburn
Omg! I love this charcoal cleanser, it makes my skin feel so fresh and soft. The packaging is great, a nice dispenser to have it by the sink. It’s not pricey and I’m very pleased with this product. Love it!
Brynn L.
Gresham , OR
I use this everyday and I love it. It’s cooling and refreshing. I wish it exfoliated, but it cleans really well. A lot of cleansers don’t get all of my eyeliner and mascara off but this one does a really great job
courtney p.