BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Mika M.
I absolutely love this product! I feel so refreshed after I wash my face. I actually feel like it is cleaning my face because it tingles when its on the skin. The only thing that I dont like it that it doesnt lather very well at first and a lot of the product gets wasted falling in the sink. Overall I would purchase this again!
Angela S.
Boise, ID
My Daughter and I love this product, it works well for teenage and adult skin alike. I appreciate that she and I can both use this and it does not dry my skin out even with regular use. the clean feeling afterwards is addictive. It clears your skin, and allows makeup to apply smoothly. I would recommend this to friends and family.
Linda F.
hyattsville
I like this product, but when I put it on my skin it started to burn. It also made my face feel dry so it didn't really cleanse it the way I want, after a few days I saw a bit difference in my face buy more scarring. I like how it looks though but I don't like using sulfates and this has sulfate so that is why I didn't give it a 4
Sam A.
Sunbury, PA
I absolutly love this cleanser it's feels very similar to the charcoal mask that hurts extremely to peel it off. Felt like my skin was coming off but the results afterwards were amazing this stuff saves u from the pain of peeling ur hair and what feels like ur skin and ur face feels amazing afterwards!! Definitely will keep using
Taryn M.
Miami, Florida
I love the consistency and feel of this face wash, however it was a little bit pricey considering I never saw any extreme improvements after using it for a few months. My occasional acne stayed the same, so I wouldn't recommend   Biore® Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser  compared to other products out there.
Maria Isabel A.
Anaheim, CA
So I bought this for some acne I was getting on my chin. Let me tell you this stuff is strong and it instantly cleaned my face. It also leaves my skin dry and I love that becausemy skin canbe oily at times and I prefer dry skin. I would buy again and Zi would love to try other charcol products Biore makes because they work!!!
Monika T.
Norwalk , CA
This is hands down my favorite cleanser ever. I had severe breakouts for a while and nothing was working to clear it, not even the most expensive of products. After washing my face with this once, I saw a significant difference of my face overnight. After continuous usage of it, my acne was gone. Great product and even greater price.
Tatum W.
It's a nice product however it burns a little in the morning giving a "burst awakening" feeling. The charcoal helped me skin clear more than most other products with only one wash in the morning. I don't topically use this before bed because of the cold feeling it leaves on my skin. The price is fair for a drugstore dash wash.
Natalia H.
This product isn't one of my favorites for my skin. I have a mix of dry and oily skin so when I use this it is very harsh. It really does help with acne but it leaves my skin feeling very DRY. This is definitely NOT an everyday cleanser. I say if you are very desperate to try to cure your acne then I say tried it but if you don't have too much acne I say don't try this product.
Madi S.
This is my favorite face cleanser of all time! I love the charcoal because I can really feel it getting into my pores and it gives a refreshing feeling as well. I try others but this one is definitely my go-to. I wish the packaging was different because I always find myself having to scoop the rest out because it gets stuck.
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?