BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Taryn M.
Miami, Florida
I love the consistency and feel of this face wash, however it was a little bit pricey considering I never saw any extreme improvements after using it for a few months. My occasional acne stayed the same, so I wouldn't recommend   Biore® Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser  compared to other products out there.
Maria Isabel A.
Anaheim, CA
So I bought this for some acne I was getting on my chin. Let me tell you this stuff is strong and it instantly cleaned my face. It also leaves my skin dry and I love that becausemy skin canbe oily at times and I prefer dry skin. I would buy again and Zi would love to try other charcol products Biore makes because they work!!!
Monika T.
Norwalk, CA
This is hands down my favorite cleanser ever. I had severe breakouts for a while and nothing was working to clear it, not even the most expensive of products. After washing my face with this once, I saw a significant difference of my face overnight. After continuous usage of it, my acne was gone. Great product and even greater price.
Tatum W.
It's a nice product however it burns a little in the morning giving a "burst awakening" feeling. The charcoal helped me skin clear more than most other products with only one wash in the morning. I don't topically use this before bed because of the cold feeling it leaves on my skin. The price is fair for a drugstore dash wash.
Leanne  D.
Austin, MN
This cleanser leaves my skin feeling so soft and it looks much brighter. It reduces redness while reducing breakouts. It does cause my blemishes to dry out and the pump on the bottle always stops working (I've bought this 3 times and it happened each time) so I end up pouring it out of the bottle. Would have been 5 stars otherwise!
Katie W.
New Haven
I use this day and night and unfortunately I have seen an increase of blemishes. My fave was mostly clear when I bought I just a few and wanted to try the charcoal. Maybe the acid doesn't agree with me I usually use benzoyl peroxide. I might try the other pore minimizer but this has not cleared my acne it has made it worse
Brittany K.
Rutherfordton, NC
I wanted to love this so bad since all the hype with the charcoal, but unfortunately it made my face break out soooo bad! Even on my cheeks which I have never had a problem with, I've used charcoal face masks and didnt have the same problem so I know its not the charcoal. My 13 year old sister had the same problem with it.
Jennifer C.
This face cleanser has done wonders for my skin. This charcoal ingredient gets deep into my blackheads on my nose and cleans out all of the dirt. I also use this on my whole face to get the most benefit. I really see results right away. I'm glad this stuff is available at the drugstore so it doesn't cost an arm and a leg.
Brianna E.
My all time favorite cleanser for my acne prone combination skin. My face feels clean without feeling stripped after use. The product also has cooling properties that are awesome for waking you up in the morning. I have little to no acne while using, unfortunately I haven't been able to find it in my drugstore and nothing thus far has stood up to this one. Would highly recommend!
Taylor A.
I had perfect skin up until a year ago, a friend recommended this product and my skin has seriously never been so clear before. I use it daily in the shower with an exfoliating hand mit and it has done wonders for my skin. If you are troubled with acne, I suggest you try this before any high dollar serums or cleansers!!
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?