BY BIORÉ #74 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love with it! ...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acne Cleari...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Erika P.
Mifflintown, PA
It was good for most of my family but it didn’t help that much with my acne. It helped a little but wasn’t improving that much. And it isn’t very cheap. My new face was is very affective and affordable but if it works for you and you can go buy it you should use it. Just didn’t like it for my face.
Bridget M.
Hickory Hills, IL
THIS. IS. THE. BEST. FACE. WASH. I. HAVE. EVER. TRIED. My sister was using this facewash and went to college and left it behind 1 year ago. While she was gone I snuck a little bit and was amazed at how clean my face felt. I had to go out and get my own and have been using it religiously ever since.
Stephanie S.
This is an amazing product. This item has helped my acne out a lot. I started using this product about 2-3 months ago and back then my acne was really bad. Now , my skin has cleared up completely and i feel confident as ever!! This past bottle is my 6th bottle !! Definitely a go to skincare product!
Sydney M.
Pleasanton, CA
I love the fresh smell and the clean feeling it leaves on my skin. A little goes a long way, too! I would have given it 5 stars, but I haven't had 5-star results. It works, don't get me wrong, but it has not been able to help with the patches of acne that I get on the sides of my face nor my nose.
Hannah O.
Conway, AR
I wasn’t a huge fan of this product. I had a lot more breakouts than usual. I don’t know if it was because it was pulling out impurities but I stopped using it. It might work for other people but it just didn’t for me. Definitely wouldn’t buy it again. Bioré Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser
Morgan S.
Yesssss!!! I love this foamy, minty tingle cleanse.
I recommend it to everyone!!
Celiac pro-tip: on the random occasions where I accidentally ingest gluten and have a subsequent breakout with hives and swelling THIS is my go to skin remedy. It clears, smoothes and soothes
#celiac #glutenfreebeauty
Mackenzie C.
Largo, FL
It was a pretty good product. The first time I used it my face broke out bright red because I used it while taking acne medication. My sister then tried using it and said it didn’t make her break out at all and she enjoyed the feel. Just be sure to be careful if you have sensitive skin like mine!
Lauren K.
I love this product from Biore! I use this at least once a day. Just one pump is fine for a clean face. It is a gentle cleanser that leaves me feeling refreshed. I can definitely see the difference after using it religiously for a few weeks! I'll be buying another bottle when I finish this one!
Stephanie W.
Roanoke Rapids, NC
I have used a LOT of expensive cleansers, and I somehow always return to this one. It removes all of my makeup and leaves my skin feeling clean yet it doesn't feel stripped. Love the pump that it comes with! Very convenient to use. Obviously, this is my holy grail-- and it's so cheap!
Sav C.
Mt Pleasant, MI
This worked for about two weeks, and then the progress stopped. I'd highly recommend using a really hydrating moisturizer after this product because it dried out my skin, and I have combo / oily skin. The packaging is really simple, but it's the perfect size for the bathroom and every day uses.
courtney p.