BY BIORÉ #79 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Do...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Brianna E.
My all time favorite cleanser for my acne prone combination skin. My face feels clean without feeling stripped after use. The product also has cooling properties that are awesome for waking you up in the morning. I have little to no acne while using, unfortunately I haven't been able to find it in my drugstore and nothing thus far has stood up to this one. Would highly recommend!
Jennifer C.
This face cleanser has done wonders for my skin. This charcoal ingredient gets deep into my blackheads on my nose and cleans out all of the dirt. I also use this on my whole face to get the most benefit. I really see results right away. I'm glad this stuff is available at the drugstore so it doesn't cost an arm and a leg.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀addie p.
this irritated my skin to a whole new level.... broke out everywhere, even had a rash on my neck. don’t recommend it, unless you really really wanna take the chance. definitely not good for oily skin, it turned mine into a sahara desert a day later. my skin was literally peeling off like a sunburn for an entire week
Katie W.
New Haven
I use this day and night and unfortunately I have seen an increase of blemishes. My fave was mostly clear when I bought I just a few and wanted to try the charcoal. Maybe the acid doesn't agree with me I usually use benzoyl peroxide. I might try the other pore minimizer but this has not cleared my acne it has made it worse
Jordan B.
Chandler, AZ
I have been using Biore face products since middle school and they have never failed me. I have been using this product on and off for about 8 years and somehow always come back to it. Although using a black facial cleanser was a little weird at first, I have noticed a difference in my skin (especially around my nose).
Leanne D.
Austin, MN
This cleanser leaves my skin feeling so soft and it looks much brighter. It reduces redness while reducing breakouts. It does cause my blemishes to dry out and the pump on the bottle always stops working (I've bought this 3 times and it happened each time) so I end up pouring it out of the bottle. Would have been 5 stars otherwise!
Kimberly S.
Springfield, GA
I got a sample of this in my PinchMe box and absolutely loved it enough to buy the full size. It's a great value and size. It's not pricey and so worth it. It really does the job!!! My skin cleared up in like 3 days and has felt amazing and looks healthier. It does everything or says it does. I highly recommend it!!!
Taylor A.
I had perfect skin up until a year ago, a friend recommended this product and my skin has seriously never been so clear before. I use it daily in the shower with an exfoliating hand mit and it has done wonders for my skin. If you are troubled with acne, I suggest you try this before any high dollar serums or cleansers!!
Ruth G.
Deltona , FL
This cleanser was way too strong for my skin! Although it truly deep cleaned my face and took out all traces of makeup, it would burn and leave my face look red for hours. It also did not go well with any of my other products, causing my hoily grail products to irritate my skin. I should mention that my skin it oily.
Stephanie L.
This charcoal product was semi helpful in clearing some of the acne I get on my lower face. When you start to massage it into your face, it immediately starts to feel really cool and cleansing. My only complaint would be that if you leave it on for too long, the cool feeling can turn into a tingling/burning sensation.
courtney p.