BY BIORÉ

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• Anyone know any moisturizes that leaves your skin beautif...1 Answers
  • I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
Carrie F.
This product didn't seem to cause any acne but also don't seem to help what i had go away any faster. It does leather and get foamy. I'm not super impressed tho. Bioré Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser
Alisha M.
This face wash is my favorite drug store acne face wash. My face is very sensitive to face washes and this one does not irritate my face at all or dry it out. It has a nice cooling effect and o would definitely recommend it to other people.
Andrea B.
Anderson
Like most people I am on the charcoal face wash craze. I feel that this face wash in particular was my favorite so far. It’s easy to pump out and it goes on well. My face felt incredible after using this product. I will definitely buy again!
Kaitlyn A.
West Monroe
I absolutely loved how soft and baby smooth my face feels after this cleanser! It doesn’t have a bad smell either which is a plus! I would definitely recommend this face wash to a friend or family member!
Natasha N.
Somerville, MA
Absolutely love this product! I have been using it for a few years. Has a nice tingle and really clears everything up. It does dry out my skin a little though, so you have to definitely use a moisturizer.
Josy C.
Belleville
This product it absolutely horrible. If you have acne prone skin (like me) don't use this product. It does not Minimize your pores, it just clogged my pores even more. So if you have oily skin and acne I don't recommend you buy this product
Aracely A.
Santa Ana, CA
I absolutely love this product! This product is the only face wash that has actually cleared up my skin leaving it feeling refreshed, smooth, and smelling like citrus! I recommend that everyone try this product because it incredibly amazing!
Jessica V.
Philadelphia
I used to make my own cream using charcoal until my friend recommended this cream for for. I use almost everyday and it help my skin feel so much healthier it feels so gentle on your face and I recommend this cream for anyone that has acne.
Stephanie K.
I am obsessed with this project. I love the charcoals and that it feels that it is really deep cleaning my face. You can feel the charcoal when you are washing your face and can really tell it has made a difference for me. Highly recommend.
Alison F.
Biore Charcoal Acne Scrub makes my skin feel squeaky clean! I got it due to my skin feeling oily no matter what I used, and it was a game changer. Not only is my skin not oily anymore, but my nose isn't clogged with little bitty blackheads.
courtney p.