BY BIORÉ #66 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Do...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Monika T.
Norwalk , CA
This is hands down my favorite cleanser ever. I had severe breakouts for a while and nothing was working to clear it, not even the most expensive of products. After washing my face with this once, I saw a significant difference of my face overnight. After continuous usage of it, my acne was gone. Great product and even greater price.
Madi S.
This is my favorite face cleanser of all time! I love the charcoal because I can really feel it getting into my pores and it gives a refreshing feeling as well. I try others but this one is definitely my go-to. I wish the packaging was different because I always find myself having to scoop the rest out because it gets stuck.
Jennifer C.
This face cleanser has done wonders for my skin. This charcoal ingredient gets deep into my blackheads on my nose and cleans out all of the dirt. I also use this on my whole face to get the most benefit. I really see results right away. I'm glad this stuff is available at the drugstore so it doesn't cost an arm and a leg.
Maria R.
ave maria, FL
ive been using this facial cleanser for about a year now and it’s nice, but it’s not spectacular. the price of it is nice and you can get it almost anywhere, but it just didn’t do everything i was hoping for. it did bring down my acne a little, but not as much as it promised.
Santha.ugly ♡.
Inglewood
I saw tons of commercials on this and I was wanting to see if it actually would work. My mom gave it to me for my birthday and I did not use it recently. After I used it I was suprised...my skin was feeling very clean and firm. My pored seemed significantly smaller. I would definitely recommend this to someone.
Jordan B.
Chandler, AZ
I have been using Biore face products since middle school and they have never failed me. I have been using this product on and off for about 8 years and somehow always come back to it. Although using a black facial cleanser was a little weird at first, I have noticed a difference in my skin (especially around my nose).
Brianna E.
My all time favorite cleanser for my acne prone combination skin. My face feels clean without feeling stripped after use. The product also has cooling properties that are awesome for waking you up in the morning. I have little to no acne while using, unfortunately I haven't been able to find it in my drugstore and nothing thus far has stood up to this one. Would highly recommend!
Katie W.
New Haven
I use this day and night and unfortunately I have seen an increase of blemishes. My fave was mostly clear when I bought I just a few and wanted to try the charcoal. Maybe the acid doesn't agree with me I usually use benzoyl peroxide. I might try the other pore minimizer but this has not cleared my acne it has made it worse
Brittany K.
Rutherfordton, NC
I wanted to love this so bad since all the hype with the charcoal, but unfortunately it made my face break out soooo bad! Even on my cheeks which I have never had a problem with, I've used charcoal face masks and didnt have the same problem so I know its not the charcoal. My 13 year old sister had the same problem with it.
Leanne  D.
Austin, MN
This cleanser leaves my skin feeling so soft and it looks much brighter. It reduces redness while reducing breakouts. It does cause my blemishes to dry out and the pump on the bottle always stops working (I've bought this 3 times and it happened each time) so I end up pouring it out of the bottle. Would have been 5 stars otherwise!
courtney p.