BY BIORÉ #66 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Do...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Amanda M.
Hernando, FL
Biore Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser is the go to drugstore facial cleanser for me. My complexion is clear .... Almost too clear. No pimples to be popped, no blackheads to be squeezed. My makeup routine takes less time because I have to cover less red spots. The charcoal really helps to clear your pores out. Yay science!
Mika M.
I absolutely love this product! I feel so refreshed after I wash my face. I actually feel like it is cleaning my face because it tingles when its on the skin. The only thing that I dont like it that it doesnt lather very well at first and a lot of the product gets wasted falling in the sink. Overall I would purchase this again!
Maria Isabel A.
Anaheim, CA
So I bought this for some acne I was getting on my chin. Let me tell you this stuff is strong and it instantly cleaned my face. It also leaves my skin dry and I love that becausemy skin canbe oily at times and I prefer dry skin. I would buy again and Zi would love to try other charcol products Biore makes because they work!!!
Elizabeth M.
Modesto
I have sensitive skin and oily. So it was hard to find something for both treatments because I didn't want to use different products all the time they always made my face dry so I stopped at one point and then I came across the charcoal mask and it was perfect for my skin took all my deep pores out and my skin feels fresh now.
Monika T.
Norwalk , CA
This is hands down my favorite cleanser ever. I had severe breakouts for a while and nothing was working to clear it, not even the most expensive of products. After washing my face with this once, I saw a significant difference of my face overnight. After continuous usage of it, my acne was gone. Great product and even greater price.
Tatum W.
It's a nice product however it burns a little in the morning giving a "burst awakening" feeling. The charcoal helped me skin clear more than most other products with only one wash in the morning. I don't topically use this before bed because of the cold feeling it leaves on my skin. The price is fair for a drugstore dash wash.
Maria L.
Wdm, IA
Bioré Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser  leaves a very tingly, clean feeling on my skin after use. I do not use it every day though because the product can be a little drying, it is nothing a little moisturizer can't fix though. This product, along with a make up wipe, takes all of my make up off! I would buy again.
Taryn M.
Miami, Florida
I love the consistency and feel of this face wash, however it was a little bit pricey considering I never saw any extreme improvements after using it for a few months. My occasional acne stayed the same, so I wouldn't recommend   Bioré Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser  compared to other products out there.
Natalia H.
This product isn't one of my favorites for my skin. I have a mix of dry and oily skin so when I use this it is very harsh. It really does help with acne but it leaves my skin feeling very DRY. This is definitely NOT an everyday cleanser. I say if you are very desperate to try to cure your acne then I say tried it but if you don't have too much acne I say don't try this product.
Madi S.
This is my favorite face cleanser of all time! I love the charcoal because I can really feel it getting into my pores and it gives a refreshing feeling as well. I try others but this one is definitely my go-to. I wish the packaging was different because I always find myself having to scoop the rest out because it gets stuck.
courtney p.