BY BIORÉ #7 in Acne Treatments

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love with it! ...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Sara P.
Essential for my morning shower to get my face clean and fresh for the day.  Super easy to find in any drug store, and very affordable.  Has a mild tingle sensation and almost minty smell to really wake up your skin.  The pump on the package doesn't clog up like some other cleansers tend to do.
Jasmin A.
La Verne
The way that this product feels on your skin when you first put it on is great. The only down side is if you leave it on for too long it dries out your skin and irritates it. I do not usually have sensitive skin but this product gave my face a pink tone when leaving it on for too long.
Kyla L.
Harrison, OH
I had high hopes for this product but it didn't completely live up to all that I had thought. I have a very oily face, but no acne. I have been looking for something to dry it up a bit. This worked well immediately after using, but my skin seemed to go right back to normal within a few hours.
Mariam A.
I like how once you start rubbing it on your face it begins to warm up on your skin, leaving a white residue which shows that's it breaking down all the oils leaving your face fresh but not dry in the sense that your skin is breaking. The product is not bad but I would recommend using 1-2 times a week!
Danielle B.
Boise
I used this product when a friend told me about it and let me try hers, so I went to Ulta and got my own. It was an effective cleanser that got rid of dirt and oil without stripping my skin of all moisture. I would recommend this product and would consider buying it again in the future.
Kareli C.
chicago
One of my favorites! worked amazing used so many of these bottles of acne clearing cleanser! did a really good job. i am looking forwards on buying more. gives you a good feeling in your skin when you're using this product. i recommend it to anybody who is looking for a good acne cleanser!!
Micaela F.
phoenix
I found this product extremely useful for me when I had very little acne that I wanted to get rid of. I recommend it to anyone who wants to do the same, just know that everyone has different skin types &’ the Biore® Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser product may work better on others.
Danielle S.
This is a really great product! I like the smell, the consistency, the results. I got it at Target not too long ago and decided to try it out to help get rid of some unwanted blemishes. It works well and it has a slight tingle/menthol effect on your skin that leaves you feeling refreshed and recharged. Would definitely recommend this product!
Sara J.
Gainesville
Biore's Charcoal Acne Cleanser is a WONDERFUL product. I felt like it cleaned up my face well, and it also has the benefit of the active charcoal without it being like the tight masks that pull at your skin. It is gentle, affordable and most importantly, IT WORKS! I definitely recommend.
Clo 👑.
Orange, NJ
If you never used this before you need to hurry up and try it. It's the bomb.com okayyy. When you put it on your face it just feels so good and it make your skin feel so refreshed and nice. then after your wash it off dry your face then touch your face it feels so soft and amazing!!!!!!
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?