BY BIORÉ #57 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • Is there a certain type of the biore charcoal face washes...2 Answers
Julia H.
Chatham, IL
This product makes my face feel so refreshed and clean after I use it. It works really well and I noticed a difference in my skin the first day I used it. I would highly recommend this product for people with occasional break outs or reoccurring acne.
Shelby N.
Fort Benning, GA
I used this for the first time while visiting my sister in Alaska. The weather was completely different than Georgia, so my skin was definitely showing the climate change. I have sensitive skin, so I was nervous to try it—but I’m glad I did! I had no irritation, smooth skin, and my cheeks weren’t dried out. I would highly recommend this to anyone interested in a daily face wash that doesn’t smell like pure chemicals.
Charise R.
Manchester, New Hampshire
Finally I have found something that takes a small acne away. That stuff makes your face feel nice and smooth even after you get out of the shower. Yes I wash my face in the shower LOL. But as you're washing your face with us you can already feel everything getting ready to start taking the dirt away. Once it's been rinsed off your face feels so Flawless
Celene M.
I just bought this a few weeks ago and decided to give it try. I do like that I feel the freshness and tingly sensation when I scrub my face I know it's doing it's job, but I didn't like that it dries out my skin pretty bad I have to put a lot moisturizer and face oils in order for my skin to not peel. If you have sensitive I really wouldn't recommend it
Emily D.
I have been using this cleanser for almost a year now and love it! It is gentle enough on my skin to not irritate it, but my skin feels clean and refreshed after using it! Most times I wash my face, my pores will open up enough for some of them to unclog. The cleanser works best if you wash your face for the whole 30 seconds though, so don’t rush it!
Angelica E.
I've been using this products for a few weeks and it's actually made me breakout more often. I'm a bit frustrated so I guess I'll have to try something else. I do like the tingling feeling it gives me but I will just have to look for something else.
Aelani W.
Wilmington
This product burns sensitive skin after a while and will dry you out. It was effective and somewhat disappointing because it’s harsher than you’d think it is. With the beads, charcoal and minty stuff in it it’s too much. I would only buy this if I was shot on cash and absolutely needed something to just clean my face but I wouldn’t use it too often.
Ashley A.
Batesville, MS
It works great. The only thing that bothered me was the burn. I guess that is how you know it's working and the spots it is working on. The burn was the most intense I have ever felt from a cleanser. This was also my first time using a charcoal cleanser/mask. I would only recommend it for weekly use unless you can stand the intensity of the burn.
Rhianna W.
Naples, FL
I LOVE this product. It's affordable and easily available; I picked mine up at Walmart. The charcoal gets deep into your pores and clears them out, and it smells great. I've used Biore's products before, but this cleanser is seriously one of my favorites. It minimized, if not fully cleared out my blackheads, and leaves my face glowing. It's amazing!
ᑕᗩᔕᔕIE ᒪ.
Kittanning
I was so excited to try this but i ended up being so disappointed. Honestly, it smells great!! but as for its skin cleansing properties it didn’t hit the mark. I used it twice daily and didn’t see results over 2 weeks. I am the person that has no patience so the fact I wasn’t getting fast results just made me feel this cleanser was not right for me.
Tiffany C.
Danville, VA
Is there a certain type of the biore charcoal face washes that you guys prefer?
Adriana :.
Redlands, CA
Anyone know any moisturizes that leaves your skin beautiful and smooth, but is oil free and okay for acne prone skin?
Marjorie D.
I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love with it! however before i came across this cleanser, I was using witch hazel and I love that as well! does anyone know if it's bad that I mix the two together? like if I wash my face with this cleanser and then follow with the witch hazel

back