BY BIORÉ #88 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love with it! ...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acne Cleari...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Elizabeth M.
Modesto
I have sensitive skin and oily. So it was hard to find something for both treatments because I didn't want to use different products all the time they always made my face dry so I stopped at one point and then I came across the charcoal mask and it was perfect for my skin took all my deep pores out and my skin feels fresh now.
Tatum W.
It's a nice product however it burns a little in the morning giving a "burst awakening" feeling. The charcoal helped me skin clear more than most other products with only one wash in the morning. I don't topically use this before bed because of the cold feeling it leaves on my skin. The price is fair for a drugstore dash wash.
Maria L.
Wdm, IA
Bioré Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser  leaves a very tingly, clean feeling on my skin after use. I do not use it every day though because the product can be a little drying, it is nothing a little moisturizer can't fix though. This product, along with a make up wipe, takes all of my make up off! I would buy again.
Taryn M.
Miami, Florida
I love the consistency and feel of this face wash, however it was a little bit pricey considering I never saw any extreme improvements after using it for a few months. My occasional acne stayed the same, so I wouldn't recommend   Bioré Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser  compared to other products out there.
Natalia H.
This product isn't one of my favorites for my skin. I have a mix of dry and oily skin so when I use this it is very harsh. It really does help with acne but it leaves my skin feeling very DRY. This is definitely NOT an everyday cleanser. I say if you are very desperate to try to cure your acne then I say tried it but if you don't have too much acne I say don't try this product.
Madi S.
This is my favorite face cleanser of all time! I love the charcoal because I can really feel it getting into my pores and it gives a refreshing feeling as well. I try others but this one is definitely my go-to. I wish the packaging was different because I always find myself having to scoop the rest out because it gets stuck.
Monika T.
Norwalk , CA
This is hands down my favorite cleanser ever. I had severe breakouts for a while and nothing was working to clear it, not even the most expensive of products. After washing my face with this once, I saw a significant difference of my face overnight. After continuous usage of it, my acne was gone. Great product and even greater price.
Katie W.
New Haven
I use this day and night and unfortunately I have seen an increase of blemishes. My fave was mostly clear when I bought I just a few and wanted to try the charcoal. Maybe the acid doesn't agree with me I usually use benzoyl peroxide. I might try the other pore minimizer but this has not cleared my acne it has made it worse
Maria R.
ave maria, FL
ive been using this facial cleanser for about a year now and it’s nice, but it’s not spectacular. the price of it is nice and you can get it almost anywhere, but it just didn’t do everything i was hoping for. it did bring down my acne a little, but not as much as it promised.
Brittany K.
Rutherfordton, NC
I wanted to love this so bad since all the hype with the charcoal, but unfortunately it made my face break out soooo bad! Even on my cheeks which I have never had a problem with, I've used charcoal face masks and didnt have the same problem so I know its not the charcoal. My 13 year old sister had the same problem with it.
Scarlett J.
Rockledge, FL
Does this really work for people who actually have acne and not just a zit here or there ?
Arii G.
Anyone use this and get good results ?
Marjorie D.
I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love with it! however before i came across this cleanser, I was using witch hazel and I love that as well! does anyone know if it's bad that I mix the two together? like if I wash my face with this cleanser and then follow with the witch hazel
Nina D.
Cumberland, MD
How does this compare to other acne cleansers?
Mikayla O.
Corp Christi, TX
How well does this work? I have oily skin which causes really bad breakouts and I have been trying everything.