BY BIORÉ #77 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • Is there a certain type of the biore charcoal face washes...2 Answers
Amber J.
Wendell, NC
If you are looking for an everyday, gentle cleanser then this product is AWESOME! I have very sensitive skin and struggled for years to find a product to keep my face from breaking out that was not too harsh. This product is super affordable and can be found at your local Walmart or Target and is gentle enough to use everyday. I even use it to remove light makeup.
Raychelle C.
Grand Rapids, MI
I have been looking for a deep cleanser for a while now. I had a friend recommend this product for me to try. Oh boy does it really work. I'm not really exaggerating..but my skin has never felt so clean. I use this on a daily basis..both morning and night. It has really cleared up my skin..got rid of my blemishes and even faded my acne scars. So happy I found this product.
Tiffany M.
I love the way this clears up my skin. It also has this minty sensation when I'm applying it to my face which I enjoy because it feels refreshing especially when I use it in the morning, it helps wake me up. I would definitely recommend if you have blackheads like me. It also has lasted me quite awhile and I tend to use it every day. Definitely worth the price.
marie s.
I didn't see any results using this product it certainly did leave my face feeling refreshed though it's a bit harsh for my skin and it was disappointing that it didn't help with my breakouts I got this from CVS for a good price I feel like it could be a good product for people with little breakouts here and there but for me it wasn't a go.
Macie T.
Mountain View, HI
Love this face wash so much. This is currently my go to face wash at night. Really works to removes the built up dirt & helps with clogged pores. Love the tingling feeling you get while using this product. Does leave my skin feeling dry sometimes though.
Charise R.
Manchester, New Hampshire
Finally I have found something that takes a small acne away. That stuff makes your face feel nice and smooth even after you get out of the shower. Yes I wash my face in the shower LOL. But as you're washing your face with us you can already feel everything getting ready to start taking the dirt away. Once it's been rinsed off your face feels so Flawless
Julia H.
Chatham, IL
This product makes my face feel so refreshed and clean after I use it. It works really well and I noticed a difference in my skin the first day I used it. I would highly recommend this product for people with occasional break outs or reoccurring acne.
Shelby N.
Fort Benning, GA
I used this for the first time while visiting my sister in Alaska. The weather was completely different than Georgia, so my skin was definitely showing the climate change. I have sensitive skin, so I was nervous to try it—but I’m glad I did! I had no irritation, smooth skin, and my cheeks weren’t dried out. I would highly recommend this to anyone interested in a daily face wash that doesn’t smell like pure chemicals.
Celene M.
I just bought this a few weeks ago and decided to give it try. I do like that I feel the freshness and tingly sensation when I scrub my face I know it's doing it's job, but I didn't like that it dries out my skin pretty bad I have to put a lot moisturizer and face oils in order for my skin to not peel. If you have sensitive I really wouldn't recommend it
Ashley A.
Batesville, MS
It works great. The only thing that bothered me was the burn. I guess that is how you know it's working and the spots it is working on. The burn was the most intense I have ever felt from a cleanser. This was also my first time using a charcoal cleanser/mask. I would only recommend it for weekly use unless you can stand the intensity of the burn.
Michelle T.
Port Hueneme, CA
I have combination skin, but I get pimples, randomly. However, I have a bit of blemishes on my face. Even if I don't have acne or get bad breakouts, would this be a good product to use to prevent the random pimples I get?
It kinda made my face itch after awhile. It also made my face really red. Is this supposed to happen
Nina D.
Cumberland, MD
How does this compare to other acne cleansers?
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?
sophia d.
Vancouver , BC
I have been looking for a cleaners for clearing acne and I wanted to know if this cleanser. dries our your skin for I already have quite dry skin and I need a cleanser that doesn't dry it out