BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Kris R.
Ocala, FL
I absolutely love this face wash!! I started using this about 2 weeks ago. It tingles and feels refreshing while using. I would be careful about letting the soap run down your eyes though. Apparently there was some on my lashes still when I went to open my eyes a few days ago and it burned enough that I'll make sure to not make that mistake again. Overall it's been great and hasn't made me break out at all which has been an issue for me in the past with other cleansers.
Madisyn W.
Metuchen, NJ
This is my favorite cleanser from this brand and I continue to buy it again and again. The reason that I rate it 4/5 stars is because it burns my skin quite a bit. But I don’t mind it because I expected that from this product before I bought it. It was very effective in keeping my skin clear but I don’t recommend skipping a day of washing your face while using this product or else you with BREAK OUT!
Emily H.
Los Angeles, CA
I cannot live without this cleanser. I use it in the morning to make sure I get all the dirty stuff I didn't take off from the night before. This product makes your skin have that fresh, tingly, and cooling feeling because of the charcoal. The feeling makes me think that my face is getting cleaner by the second. I can totally tell a difference in my skin. My blackheads on my nose disappear whenever I use it too.
Amber C.
Fremont, Ca
I don't have bad acne, however I do get a couple pimples everyone's in a while. Once I see a pimple I am mediately use this cleanser on my face and by the next day that pimple will be dried up and smaller and by the day after that usually it's gone. I highly recommend for anyone who suffers from Acne. I truly feel like this is an amazing product and I can't imagine not having it in my routine.
Niki S.
So I just got this from Target the other day. Ive heard great reviews about this and boy am I a believer. This face wash is so good. You can feel it getting all the oils and toxins out of your face&neck. It leaves your face feeling so fresh. It has a distinctive scent....has a ting of orange in there along w/charcoal. This is my new favorite face wash. Idk how I was sleeping on this for so long.
Kaylin K.
Graham, WA
I just received this product in my pinch me box and oh my goodness im in love! it smells great and its closer to a gel consistency rather than a lotion consistency which i was expecting. im not big on scrubs because they feel harsh on my skin but i could hardly feel this one. after i dried my face it felt amazing!! so smooth. its too soon to tell if it improves my skin but my overall view is 10/10 so far.
Hannah T.
Midwest City, OK
This is a great product if you have oily or possibly even combination skin. I like to use this on days when I've been outside or if I've sweat a lot throughout the day. It's also a really great price. The only problem I have with this face wash is if I use it as a daily cleanser it dries out my skin. So if you tend to have dry skin I would definitely not recommend it as an everyday facewash.
Karly W.
Goldthwaite
I loveeeee this face wash!❤ I use this on a daily basis. It really scrubs any leftover makeup or dirty you might have in your pores. It leaves your face with a cool minty feeling. If you have sensitive skin you might want to try a tamer product, but if you are looking for a deep clean then this will do the job! You can find it at any local drugstore ( Walmart, target, dollar store, cvs, etc)
Lillian H.
Columbus Indiana
Amazing Product! I could really feel it getting deep into my pores and getting all the dirt out! The price is very reasonable and the packaging makes it easy to use! I would 100% recommend to anyone battling acne! Just bought another bottle!
Carolina D.
This product does wonders to acne skin. When you apply it to your face you feel that it's actually fighting those acnes on your face. I remember that a spot was coming out on my right side of my cheek and I just washed my face with the Biore Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser and the next day the spot was gone. If you really want to fight those spots before they grow more use this product.
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?