BY BIORÉ #88 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love with it! ...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acne Cleari...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Alexandria C.
This is by far been one of my favorite daily cleansers! I use it every morning and I can feel my skin getting cleaner. It is a pretty gentle cleanser and can literally be found everywhere! I also love that I can feel a difference in my skin after every use. LOVE LOVE LOVE and would recommend to anyone looking for a new cleanser!
Sarah P.
Freehold
Really love this product. Keeps my face very refreshed. I bought it from CVS near me for a very reasonable price. I have very sensitive skin and this product is not too harsh. The only downside is the smell, after a while I feel like there is some eggy smell to it but otherwise works very well so I will continue to buy this product.
Kellee M.
Hereford , AZ
I started using this product about a month ago and it's helped clear up my acne! I just this product with my Clarisonic and you can really feel it cleaning your face! After a rinse it leaves a clean tingling feeling. I didn't notice a reduction in my oiliness. I have very oily skin and have yet to find something that helps with that.
Leslie O.
Hialeah, FL
I gave this product 3 stars because it didn't work well for my skin type (every skin product works differently for people) I'm not bashing on the product because it is a good product but for my skin it didn't work well. I'm guessing all the salicylic acid irritated my skin and produced dryness that it made me breakout more. My skin is not acne prone so I don't think this product was for me.
Allison E.
Benton, AR
I started out feeling obsessed with this face wash! The little beads inside always felt like it was removing any dirt I had, and my face would feel smooth. But I was hoping for it to help clear up my acne and it's almost made it worse. I've heard charcoal is great for your skin, so I'm still down to keep trying and hope for the best!
Sam A.
Sunbury, PA
I absolutly love this cleanser it's feels very similar to the charcoal mask that hurts extremely to peel it off. Felt like my skin was coming off but the results afterwards were amazing this stuff saves u from the pain of peeling ur hair and what feels like ur skin and ur face feels amazing afterwards!! Definitely will keep using
Angela S.
Boise, ID
My Daughter and I love this product, it works well for teenage and adult skin alike. I appreciate that she and I can both use this and it does not dry my skin out even with regular use. the clean feeling afterwards is addictive. It clears your skin, and allows makeup to apply smoothly. I would recommend this to friends and family.
Linda F.
hyattsville
I like this product, but when I put it on my skin it started to burn. It also made my face feel dry so it didn't really cleanse it the way I want, after a few days I saw a bit difference in my face buy more scarring. I like how it looks though but I don't like using sulfates and this has sulfate so that is why I didn't give it a 4
Amanda M.
Hernando, FL
Biore Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser is the go to drugstore facial cleanser for me. My complexion is clear .... Almost too clear. No pimples to be popped, no blackheads to be squeezed. My makeup routine takes less time because I have to cover less red spots. The charcoal really helps to clear your pores out. Yay science!
Mika M.
I absolutely love this product! I feel so refreshed after I wash my face. I actually feel like it is cleaning my face because it tingles when its on the skin. The only thing that I dont like it that it doesnt lather very well at first and a lot of the product gets wasted falling in the sink. Overall I would purchase this again!
courtney p.