BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Kaylin K.
Graham, WA
I just received this product in my pinch me box and oh my goodness im in love! it smells great and its closer to a gel consistency rather than a lotion consistency which i was expecting. im not big on scrubs because they feel harsh on my skin but i could hardly feel this one. after i dried my face it felt amazing!! so smooth. its too soon to tell if it improves my skin but my overall view is 10/10 so far.
Amber C.
Fremont, Ca
I don't have bad acne, however I do get a couple pimples everyone's in a while. Once I see a pimple I am mediately use this cleanser on my face and by the next day that pimple will be dried up and smaller and by the day after that usually it's gone. I highly recommend for anyone who suffers from Acne. I truly feel like this is an amazing product and I can't imagine not having it in my routine.
Hannah T.
Midwest City, OK
This is a great product if you have oily or possibly even combination skin. I like to use this on days when I've been outside or if I've sweat a lot throughout the day. It's also a really great price. The only problem I have with this face wash is if I use it as a daily cleanser it dries out my skin. So if you tend to have dry skin I would definitely not recommend it as an everyday facewash.
Karly W.
Goldthwaite
I loveeeee this face wash!❤ I use this on a daily basis. It really scrubs any leftover makeup or dirty you might have in your pores. It leaves your face with a cool minty feeling. If you have sensitive skin you might want to try a tamer product, but if you are looking for a deep clean then this will do the job! You can find it at any local drugstore ( Walmart, target, dollar store, cvs, etc)
Lillian H.
Columbus Indiana
Amazing Product! I could really feel it getting deep into my pores and getting all the dirt out! The price is very reasonable and the packaging makes it easy to use! I would 100% recommend to anyone battling acne! Just bought another bottle!
Kristie p.
Liberty, KY
I have been using this product every other day alternating with another biore cleanser. I find that it really helps clear up acne and cleans pores amazingly. It also smells refreshing. It doesn't dry my skin out at all but I have combo/oily skin so maybe thats why. The only thing I dont like about it is that it makes my face burn sooo bad after rinsing it off. All in all great product.
Carolina D.
This product does wonders to acne skin. When you apply it to your face you feel that it's actually fighting those acnes on your face. I remember that a spot was coming out on my right side of my cheek and I just washed my face with the Biore Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser and the next day the spot was gone. If you really want to fight those spots before they grow more use this product.
Brianna S.
Antioch, TN
This stuff is AMAZING. I've been using biore for a while now. But this cleanser... I had a huge zit coming through on my forehead that hurt to touch, and I washed my face that night and the next day it was noticeably smaller. My skin has become brighter, and I find myself popping less pimples (bad habit I know, but those suckers are asking for it). I absolutely adore this product!
Brianna R.
Hastings, MN
I have been using biore for a few years now. I started with their baking soda cleansers but then I heard charcoal worked better. I started using the charcoal cleanser because I get a lot of blackheads, and I heard this was good for helping with that. It did help with my blackheads and pores, but still left my skin feeling a bit dry. I personally like the nose strips better for blackheads but I still do recommend this product! Plus it’s affordable!!
Taylor O.
Tucson, AZ
I picked this up at the store wanting to try a new face wash. This cleanser is nicely latherable, smells nice, and does the job of getting makeup and oil off the skin. I am a fan of charcoal and was pleased with this product overall. The one thing I am not a fan of is it will leave a black residue in your sink- so make sure to thoroughly rinse away all suds after cleaning.
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?