BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Tayllor L.
Sarasota, FL
This is supposed to reduce oil and clear up acne but I was highly disappointed. I would use it every night and wake up with more pimples and a face of shiny, slick skin. It felt terrible and I think they need to review their formula. If you have oily acne prone skin do not try this
Jessica S.
South Bend, IN
I love, love, love this product! It not only improved my breakouts, it left my skin feeling extremely soft and radient. My 16 year old son has systic acne and it works wonders for his skin! I've literally spent hundreds of dollars on products for him that barely helped! He uses it EVERYDAY and, if he happens to run out and miss using it a few days, he starts to break out! The great thing is, once he gets more, it literally clears his acne up after a few days!
JM S.
Stockton
I used this new cleanser because it includes charcoal which would absorb dirt and clean your face. On top of that it promises to clear Acne. When I used it it had a cooling effect after a few minutes. I could not let it stay too long because it is very minty on the skin. When I washed my face it felt smooth and soft. After a few days I had a little bit of zit peeking around my face. :(
Holly D.
Mayfield
Best cleanser I have ever found! I love how this is a simple but effective cleanser for my oily acne prone skin. Great value for the price, lasted months. Very gentle but effective on my skin. Did not burn. I would recommend this for anyone looking for a great cleanser.
Ariel B.
Rosedale, NY
Loved. Loved. Loved. LOVED!
I typically have very oily skin and hardly any facial cleansers do the job of making my pores feel fresh and OPEN. I picked this up at a local target and used it immediately after I got home. The sensation of a clean and refreshed face was amazing! Very rejuvenating! Would definitely recommend and have recommended this to people who deal with clogged pores.
Sarah T.
Surprise, AZ
I bought this on a whim while strolling down the cleanser isle at Target, and after getting home and trying it, I didn't really think it helped my skin out at all. I of course used it until it was gone, but I never was completely wowed by this product. I do love the biore brand, but this particular product was a miss for me. My blemishes never really cleared up, and that was the whole point in testing out this cleanser.
Lily F.
Naples, FL
This face wash is very good if you have combination to dry skin, I feel like it makes me oilier, I have combination to oily skin and my T zone gets very oily when I use this cleanser, I wouldn’t recommend it if you have skin like mine but if you have combination to dry I do recommend it ! Of course don’t forget your moisturizer and sunscreen ladies ! Acne products tend to dry the skin and make it more sensible .
Kayla C.
This is a really great mild cleanser. I use it in the morning only. I've only been using it for a few weeks. I feel that my skin is getting a little worse at the moment as the deep cleaning that I've been doing is bringing some impurities to the surface. I will have to use it for longer but I don't think that it is breaking me out as my outbreaks don't correlate to my usage of the product.
jess w.
Louisville, KY
I love any charcoal product for my face and body, and this was no exception. The charcoal makes your pores feel open and super fresh & clean. For the quality, it was very affordable. The only thing I don't like about it is the exfoliating beads because of their negative environmental impact. But otherwise, great product for the price, leaves skin feeling super smooth and clean.
Casey T.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this stuff. It really gives me a fresh clean feeling, and I don't like starting my morning without it! It's pretty effective, but could be better. I follow up with a toner when I get out of the shower and still get a few blemishes. I have super oily skin, so I've never found anything that works perfectly, but I'm very happy with this product and would recommend to others.
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?